Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Bumkus

Pages: [1] 2 3
1
Beastlord / Re: Beastlord guides
« on: February 13, 2018, 02:09:15 AM »
Here is my UI.  i don't recommend setting yours up the same way, because I feel it is a little cluttered and i need to clean it up.  Hopefully there are some elements that other beastlords find useful.  I welcome any comments, as I believe there have been changes to how burn buffs stack and I might need to make some tweaks.  (Like crit damage % no longer stacks?)

Here are my basic driving instructions when using this set up

1.  Click 6 to /assist the MA in raids or in groups
2.  Click 4 to send in pet, and to make sure you merc is not happily sitting in Passive mode for whatever reason
3.  Click 3 to do various combat strikes
4.  Click 5 to cast spell.  You can either multibind 5 key to your spell bar, or multibind 5 or 6 slots of your hotkey bar, if you like the flexibility of changing spell cast sequence on the fly

From here continue mashing 3/5, 3/5, 3/5 and you will fire off spells and combat abilities like a roman candle

You'll note that I don't call out Feral Swipe, kick, Bite of the asp, or other combat abilities that used to suck up lines in macro windows.  Many of these abilities are merged with other combat abilities that can be Autoactived.  For example:
1.  Round Kick triggers Feral Swipe
2.  Eagle Strike triggers Bite of the Asp
3.  Tiger Claw triggers Raven's Claw
 
For burn, I use 2 hotkeys.  You can see that i like to include buttons for each ability called out in the burn key, just to confirm my burn fires properly.  Sometimes things don't fire and i have to go back and click the burn key again.
The first burn key is general personal buffage, so you can click when mob is inc, if you think it will be a short fight.
The second burn key needs to have a mob targeted.

After initial burn runs its course, i click Group Bestial, Ferociousness and Frenzy of Spirit.  I realize Frenzy of Spirit is personally better than Dicho or Ruabri's, but in a group it's better to sacrifice a little to get those on the group instead



2
Raid Performance / Re: attributable dps emotes and affects
« on: April 16, 2016, 07:28:20 PM »
Adding latest BST Fury lines to add to Trigger files

Dichotomic Fury
Slot 1:   Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 92%
Slot 2:   Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 77
Slot 3:   Increase Chance to Flurry by 38%
Slot 4:   25% Chance Per Combat Round to Rampage for 75% Damage
Slot 5:   Increase Current Endurance by 968
Slot 6:   Decrease Weapon Delay (-338)
Slot 8:   Increase Current Mana by 3301
Slot 9:   Increase Current Hit Points by 9080

Land on you:   You are imbued with dichotomic fury.
Land on other:   Target is imbued with dichotomic fury.
Wear off:   The fury fades. (same wear off message as Ruaabri's)

Lasts 20 seconds

Ruaabri's Fury Rk II.  (This blocks Dichotomic Fury so BST make sure it wears off before casting the other one)

Slot 1:   Increase Pet Chance to Flurry by 126%
Slot 2:   Decrease Damage Shield Taken by 67
Slot 3:   Increase Chance to Flurry by 48%
Slot 6:   Decrease Weapon Delay (-338)

Land on you:   You are imbued with Ruaabri's fury.
Land on other:   Target is imbued with Ruaabri's fury.
Wear off:   The fury fades. (Same wear off message as Dichotomic Fury)

Lasts 38 seconds

3
Raider Essentials / Re: Pets
« on: November 23, 2014, 01:35:38 PM »
Still in retirement, but I do miss you guys.  (Even Huevos)

4
Raider Essentials / Re: Pets
« on: November 23, 2014, 02:54:59 AM »

5
Freelance Ramblings / me
« on: September 30, 2011, 12:26:53 PM »
Hi guys.  been offline a little bit so thought I would pop in and say hello.

I'm sure Huevos has been missing me.  We all know how he loves beastlords.

6
Freelance Ramblings / Re: EVERQUEST DOWN !!!!
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:14:36 PM »
It...is.....alliiiive!  wb furro

7
Freelance Ramblings / Re: EVERQUEST DOWN !!!!
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:19:33 AM »
Quote
.. um and seriously now has anyone heard from FURRO ? ..

agree.  where you at furro?  I'm counting on you to hold us all together.

8
Freelance Ramblings / Re: EVERQUEST DOWN !!!!
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:15:52 AM »
Update from Niami today 5/9
SOE services will remain offline today. We continue to work diligently to bring things back as quickly as possible and appreciate your continued patience.

9
Freelance Ramblings / Re: EVERQUEST DOWN !!!!
« on: May 07, 2011, 06:27:15 PM »
Niami at eqtraders has given some regular updates for those that don't like to sift through google searches
http://eqtraders.com/articles/news_page.php

Here is friday's update:'
May 06, 2011 - Friday Update
Still no ETA - hang in there!

Regrettably SOE services are still offline and will remain so the rest of the day. We are working as quickly as possible to resolve this issue and appreciate your patience.
UPDATE
And, a short while later, that which helps us plan our weekends ....
We wanted to let you know that our games will not be up this weekend. We are working around the clock to get our services back up and running soon. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

Created By: Niami Denmother         
Last Modified on: 2011-05-06 07:42:58         


10
Freelance Ramblings / Re: EVERQUEST DOWN !!!!
« on: May 07, 2011, 06:21:08 PM »

A Sony spokesman said Saturday the PlayStation Network will most likely not be back online over the weekend, a step back from its announcement May 1 when executives said they were aiming to get parts of the service back up within the week, while a full system reboot would take until the end of the month.

Read more: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703859304576308260949123474.html#ixzz1LgwHg4QV

Hard to say if they will bring the PSN up before other games, but I assume that PSN has a larger player base

11
Freelance Ramblings / Re: EVERQUEST DOWN !!!!
« on: May 05, 2011, 12:03:35 AM »
to huevos:

My wife already worries too much about me.  If I played FD doing yardwork I would give her a heart attack for real.

And were is Furro btw.  Maybe we could all meet in here on Thurs, Fri and Sat and let him boss us around for a while.  We gotta keep his spirits up.  :P

12
Freelance Ramblings / Re: EVERQUEST DOWN !!!!
« on: May 04, 2011, 01:06:40 AM »
So how are people enjoying their EQ vacation.  The first day was rough but I'm starting to dig it.

I used my free time to work on my back yard.  I got better at weeding (182)

13
Freelance Ramblings / Archetype model for the Mechamatic Guardian
« on: April 09, 2011, 01:58:10 PM »
The MG always reminded me of something, but couldn't quite place it. 

When you see em side by side, it's almost like they did a copy/paste


14
Freelance Ramblings / Re: Shadowknight Abilities
« on: March 12, 2011, 05:50:52 PM »
thats a great post Smahlin.  I wish i played an SK.

15
Freelance Ramblings / Re: Where is the honestly anymore
« on: February 05, 2011, 04:28:05 PM »
1st i want to say welcome back to eq.  lots of new stuff with House of Thule so feel free to ask questions.

Furro generally posts targets and some sort of strategy for intendended targets on the website so people can prep for the events.  EQ raids have gotten real emote heavy so preppeing ahead of time is a big help.

If you're not set up, people will generally try to help while the raid sets up.

I'm not the raid leader, so I don't want to speak for Furro, but I believe the DKP system is intended to help the raid force progress more as a whole.  A lot of EQ raids are really gear and dps checks.  UF was especially rough on tanks when we first started.  When too many people step in with an alt, grab a loot and disappear, it can really stall out progression of a raid force. 

I think a lot of people that have accumalated DKP have done so because they generally like the events, the people and the raid leadership.  DKP just sort of accumalates while your out there having fun.

If you raided with FL yesterday, your name will show up in the DKP list.  Furro probably hasn't gotten around to it.  I wish I could call him a slacker, but he really does a lot of background work for these raids.

Anyway, if you want to see what people are like, you should idle in FLRaids:raids channel.  A lot of people idle there, so you can ask questions or maybe pick up some group invites.

Pages: [1] 2 3