Author Topic: EoK - Chardok - T2 - Queen Velazul Di`zok  (Read 23104 times)

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
EoK - Chardok - T2 - Queen Velazul Di`zok
« on: February 05, 2017, 03:53:30 AM »
Chardok - T2 - Queen Velazul Di`zok

Zone & Instance Info

Gather Zone: Scorched Woods
NPC Name: Praetor Garont
NPC Location: Find path (CTRL-F)

Keyword to Enter:ready

Flag & Key Requirements

Zone Flag: None
Event Key: None
Group Mission: None
Event Flags: Achievement: Di`Zok Royal Seal (12/12)

* Minimum to be Piggy/85'/pushed into raid: N/A.

Brief Event Overview & Strategy

Queen is up on the hill.

Two named Di`Zok Captains, each surrounded by a squad of Di`Zok adds.  Di`Zok adds are a mixture of different types.

Captains absorbed at HP%'s, 80, 60, 40, 20.

Sycophants spawn at timed intervals from the tunnel area.  Queen is invulnerable when Sycophants are up.

Puppets spawn at timed intervals and charm players.

From 40% onward, Queen casts Reflective Scale on herself every 30s.  Cast Eradicate Magic on Queen to remove her self buff please.

At around 10-15% the queen begins to summon her sokokar mount.  If the mount is not killed she flies away on it and the event resets.  There are 4 sokokar flying up above the raid.  If we kill one, she will summon another.  The summoned mount shows up on tracking.

Strategy:

Assist MA, add kill priority: Warcasters, Menders, Soldiers, Blademasters.

Off-tanking Captains.  Assigned TWO tanks.  Those two tanks work out with each other who is on which INITIAL Captain that is up before event starts.  When a Captain despawns, if it is the one you are currently tanking, YOU must tank the NEW CAPTAIN that spawns.  You can tank Captain up the ramp slightly, but stay in range of Cleric Auras and Splashes.

Groups #2 + #3 and Necromancers, are sustained DPS on Queen.  But these two groups also help raid kill Sycophants when they are up (because we can't damage Queen otherwise), and help main raid against Warcasters, due to their AEs, we need them down fast to limit player deaths.  We also need you helping on adds at the initial event start.

We place a campfire in the location where tanks are dragging adds.  AE's are permitted and encouraged.  The goal in this area is to kill adds fast, keep pace.

CASTERS: Use PBAE DAMAGE Spells on WARCASTERS to cause them to die almost immediately.   Warcasters take massive damage from PBAE Damage type spells.

Doomlight Emote: When emoted, run INTO TUNNEL.

Add Tanks:

You're assigned to adds by type, with overlap.  From there, you work out the /tar 0#'s.  There are two Captains, each has a squad of adds of a specific type.  When a Captain is absorbed, another spawns, and you pickup the appropriate adds.

* Important - Warcaster adds.  These are brutal because of the two AEs they do (DoT + DD, includes Stun + Mana Drain).

Warcasters - If the set that spawns or we start out with is furthest from the raid, then the assigned point tank Deflects/Forts and waits for Smoke to AE before bringing the adds to the raid.  Then each tank picks off a Warcaster and raid dispatches.  If the spawn is at raid, then tanks pick up one each and we muscle through the Smoke AE.

Healers:

In addition to your regular healing and so forth, please maintain GHoTs as applicable, and be splashing regularly.  Especially important for splashes is during Warcaster adds.  Due to the AEs, we suffer the greatest number of deaths during these adds.

Queen Velazul Di`Zok

Flamesong of Ro    91k DoT, PBAE, Range 150'
Pattern: Flame swirls about you in a deadly, painful dance

Parallax Burn110k DD Caster PB, range based (100% at 0 to 300% at 300')

Di`Zok Captains

Two Captains are present at event start.

Each is within a squad of other Di`Zok adds. 

Each time the event resets, the set of Captains can be different.

Di`Zok Captain Derest
Di`Zok Captain Asendak
Di`Zok Captain Seldar
Di`Zok Captain Ersar

Di`Zok Adds

a Di`Zok warcaster  CASTER DPS: USE PBAE DAMAGE to cause these to die almost immediately

Enveloping Smoke: 111k DoT + Inhibit Combat, PBAE (100' range)

Electric Blast: 103k DD + Stun + Mana drain (2500), AE Range 75'
Pattern: Your body shakes with electricity.

These other add types do not appear to cast spells.  However, certain types can be CC'd in some fashion, while others cannot.

a Di`Zok mender--

A Di`Zok soldier--

A Di`Zok blademasterMEZZABLE

a Di`Zok puppetCharmable, also stunnable.

A Di`Zok sycophantSpawn on emote: With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.

Doomlight Emote & Recourse

DoomlightPossibly targets random player(s).
Pattern: Sunlight gathers around you.

Doomlight ExplosionRecourse.  310k Target AE, 75' range
Pattern: Light explodes blindingly around you.

Achievements for reference:

Charming - Win while charming every puppet that spawns.
Doomless - Win without anyone triggering the Doomlight.
Take One - Win without allowing the event to reset.

Text & Audio Triggers - Mandatory

* ALWAYS DELETE OLD TRIGGER SET BEFORE IMPORTING NEW *

Everyone GINA File: eok-chardok-queen-velazul-dizok-03-01-2018-314pm.gtp (updated 03-01-2018 (3:14pm))

Everyone - Trigger set includes:
- Doomlight, RUN INTO TUNNEL
- Doomlight, safe to return
- Doomlight, Players Targeted (overlay) - Targets four random players every 70s and timer progressively gets shorter, down to 15s intervals
- Event Reset
- Sycophants Adds Spawned - Stop DPS on Queen
- Sycophants Dead - Queen Vulnerable
- Captain Absorbed by Queen (nice to know when Captain absorbed, because another Captain + Adds spawns shortly after)
- Emerald Sokokar Summoned - Kill these to prevent event reset.

Rangers, Monks, and Necros: Reflective Scales, beneficial dispel Queen when this trigger fires to allow spells to land.

GINA File: eok-chardok-queen-velazul-dizok-reflective-scales-05-11-2017-733pm.gtp (updated 05-11-2017 (7:33pm))

Trigger includes:
- Reflective Scales - Queen self buff, use Eradicate Magic (or whatever beneficial dispel spell you have for your class) on Queen to remove it.

GINA Issues?  Help Below:

If you're new to GINA and/or having issues with importing/enabling our trigger files, please read Ssark's GINA Manual.  If you're still having issues after following Ssark's guide, reply to the Audio and Text Triggers Alternative - GINA thread located in the Raiders Essentials section of our forums, and we'll work to resolve the issue(s).
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 01:56:06 PM by Furro »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: EoK - Chardok - T2 - Queen Velazul Di`zok
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 03:56:10 AM »
02-04-2017 - Update

Sized up this event tail end of the night on Saturday, Februrary 4, 2017.  Will try and update strategy post after our analysis/feedback and before our next run.

* Reminder:  We'd like to ask anyone who has done this event with their respective raid team, to please refrain from giving us suggestions, as it's more enjoyable if we learn events on our own, thanks!  For everyone else, please feel free to provide your feedback and suggestions based on our attempts to date.

Have a good week, see everyone in-game!

Celebairn

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 09:26:01 PM »
Some bits from my logs:

[Sat Feb 04 19:43:29 2017] You have taken 54188 damage from Flamesong of Ro by Queen Velazul Di`Zok
From this spell: http://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=47593
4-tick 91k/tick dot 150' PBAE from Queen resist vs Fire

-----

[Sat Feb 04 20:08:01 2017] You have taken 52559 damage from Enveloping Smoke by A Di`Zok warcaster
From this spell: http://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=47590
3-tick 111k/tick dot + skill/spell silence 100' PBAE from warcasters unresistable

-----

[Sat Feb 04 20:26:51 2017] a Di`Zok warcaster begins to cast a spell. <Electric Blast>
[Sat Feb 04 20:26:51 2017] Your body shakes with electricity.  You have taken 65460 points of damage.
From this spell: http://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=47591
103k dd + 2500 mana drain + 1s stun 75' Targetted AE from warcasters unresistable

-----
Puppet info:

Stunnable: [Sat Feb 04 19:43:23 2017] A Di`Zok puppet is stunned by infinite colors.
Charmable: [Sat Feb 04 21:11:51 2017] a Di`Zok puppet says, 'My leader is Sylphan.' (also the achievement mentions charming these guys)

-----
Sycophant info:

Arrival announcement: [Sat Feb 04 19:43:08 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 11:52:35 PM »
Thanks for the details Celebairn.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 11:55:06 PM »
Update - Wednesday, February 8, 2017

- Updated Overview and Strategy area.
- Included addition mob/spell details.
- Added trigger for Doomlight.

Kianara

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 03:30:16 PM »
I noticed last night, that when we killed the first Captains last night, the Captains that spawned afterwards were different captains, with different adds.  It's my theory that there's 4 Captains total, each with their own sets of adds.  As we kill one, another will spawn.  Once we kill all 4 different Captains, then we'll be able to finally start damaging Queen.

So my suggestion would be to kill all of the initial adds, then kill ONE captain.  Kill the adds that spawn with the next captain, then kill another captain.  The kill the next spawned adds, then we should be left with 2 Captains up.  At that point we could kill both and begin damaging Queen.

Just a thought :)

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 11:23:59 PM »
I noticed last night, that when we killed the first Captains last night, the Captains that spawned afterwards were different captains, with different adds.  It's my theory that there's 4 Captains total, each with their own sets of adds.  As we kill one, another will spawn.  Once we kill all 4 different Captains, then we'll be able to finally start damaging Queen.

So my suggestion would be to kill all of the initial adds, then kill ONE captain.  Kill the adds that spawn with the next captain, then kill another captain.  The kill the next spawned adds, then we should be left with 2 Captains up.  At that point we could kill both and begin damaging Queen.

Just a thought :)

Thanks for the feedback Kianara!

What you're suggesting may be possible.  Although based on our attempts last night, having got the Captains down and having them repop, our next logical step was to off-tank them, and just kill the adds and focus on damaging the Queen.

The various adds types suggests to me we should consider another approach which takes advantage of certain types being CC'able.  In other words, test whether or not more than x number of adds can be up at any given time.  For example, Blademasters are mezzable.  So we MEZ and HOLD those adds.  Given that the event changes add types each reset/add kill, it seems to suggest that maybe that's to force the raid to have to kill a certain set of adds to get a type to respawn that is CC'able in some fashion (also gives something for CC to do, and we know EQ devlopers like to give everyone a role on raids /grin).  This is something we can easily test.  If it's true, we'll end up dealing with less repops.  Obviously, some adds we can't CC and we'll have to set aside DPS to deal with, or just divert MA and kill them then resume on Queen.

Now, we clearly had issues damaging the Queen, but for all we know, we could have been attempting to damage the Queen while Sycophant adds were up, and we know the emote from our first run makes it clear that the Queen is invulnerable when those adds are up.  The problem I had last night was that being in the MTO group, I wasn't able to really see whether adds were up when we damaged the Queen, because I have to stare at HP bars.  I need to put myself in a non-key role, so I can better see what's going on.  But having said that, I'm sure others can chime in, yourself including perhaps and comment.

Considering we had around 40 in the raid, we managed to lock everything down and hold it together for a quite a long time.  This is a good thing, as it gives us time to explore different tactics.  I think our main focus should be ensuring that we can damage the Queen.  There's clearly a mechanic there, and it seems obviously related to the sycophant emote.  For our next run, here's what we'd like to try:

Off-tank both Captains.

Depending which add types are up, MEZ Blademasters, kill warcasters/menders/soldiers (unless we missed testing a CC method on these, we should retest root/snare for example in case, or someone confirm from a prior run).  If the resulting repop of those adds is more Blademasters, those we can mez, lock down and potentially deal with less repops.

After we're settled in, and OT'ing Captains, we take out any Sycophants that spawn, and then immediately put all our DPS on Queen to see if we can damage her in the window provided.

If this doesn't work enabling us to damage the Queen, we'll have to explore options with respect to the Captains.

Update - Saturday, February 18, 2017

Added Triggers to notify when sycophants spawn, and Queen is invulnerable.  Also added a trigger when Queen is vulnerable (sychophants dead).

Padraigg

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 11:44:11 PM »
There was a point when I saw Queen go to 99% for a little bit, and I am pretty sure it was before the first Captains were killed.  Although I may be misremembering exactly when it happened, she did definitely go to 99% at one point.

Kianara

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2017, 03:27:21 AM »
Ok, so my theory was a bust lol

But, here's the few notes I was able to get:

Each Captain spawns with a set add type, and set number of adds:

Ersar - 2 guards
Derest - 3 menders
Asendak - 3 blademasters
Seldar - 4 warcasters

At 80%, she eats one of the Captains and we get a Captain to respawn with their associated adds.  Going to guess this happens at 80%, 60%, 40%, and 20%

[Sat Feb 18 21:00:08 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'Useless! If you can't stop these invaders, I'll find someone who can! DIE, Di`Zok Captain Asendak!''

Maybe make a trigger to notify us of this, so we have a heads up of another one + adds spawning?

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2017, 03:48:50 AM »
Ok, so my theory was a bust lol

But, here's the few notes I was able to get:

Each Captain spawns with a set add type, and set number of adds:

Ersar - 2 guards
Derest - 3 menders
Asendak - 3 blademasters
Seldar - 4 warcasters

At 80%, she eats one of the Captains and we get a Captain to respawn with their associated adds.  Going to guess this happens at 80%, 60%, 40%, and 20%

[Sat Feb 18 21:00:08 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'Useless! If you can't stop these invaders, I'll find someone who can! DIE, Di`Zok Captain Asendak!''

Maybe make a trigger to notify us of this, so we have a heads up of another one + adds spawning?

Aye, we'll have some updates before our next run, including various triggers.

I agree with your Captain to add types observations, we also noted the same.

We had a good run on that final attempt, getting Queen to 80% to see a Captain absorbed was helpful.  It may be she absorbs the one closest to her as well, and if so, that can be helpful as we can be strategic as to which Captain we move close to Queen in order to get rid of it in the hopes of spawning one that has more favourable adds to deal with.  For example, if we have Seldar up, we'd want to get rid of her and take our chances on the repop.  We'll explore it further next run.

There's some timing we can do on the AE DoT from queen, with respect to our healing, we'll add triggers for that next run.

Minisca tested snare on Menders, and confirmed they are snareable.  We'll possibly use that to our advantage as well.

Overall, given that we had around 44 in the raid, we made several strong attempts with progressive results.  We have a few more players close to finishing up their T2 flags, so hopefully by next week we'll have some extra bodies join us.

Thanks again for your feedback, Kianara!

See you in game next week,
-F
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 03:54:36 AM by Furro »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 11:13:40 PM »
Trigger Updates - Friday, February 24, 2017

Two triggers added to the main package.  Updated Sycophant trigger, so it gives an early warning when they are about to spawn as well as when they spawn.

- Flamesong of Ro - AE DoT, overlay, to help avoid it before it initially fires by moving out of line-of-sight
- Captain Absorbed by Queen (nice to know when Captain absorbed, because another Captain + Adds spawns shortly after)
- Sycophant trigger updated for when they are about to spawn as well as when they spawn.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 11:22:32 PM by Furro »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2017, 09:19:47 PM »
Update - Thursday, March 9, 2017

We've been making good progress on this event.  Our best run last week was 56% on Queen.

This event is one big DPS test.  Doomlight (emote), and Flamesong of Ro (Queen DoT cast), intervals appear to progressively get shorter over time.  So the longer we take the worse it gets.  This is why we seem to stall around the 56% mark, even prior to that you can see a noticeable slowdown on Queen. 

We need to increase our overall performance across the board.  Not just on the DPS front substantially, but in other areas as well.  Healers keeping our tanks and DPS alive and everyone reacting to their triggers.

Performance Reminders:
  • No one except the active MT should be getting the Queen's DoT (Flamesong of Ro).  It's avoidable with proper trigger reaction.  Each time you fail this, a healer has to divert their attention to keeping you alive, which is a drain on resources and a distraction.

• Assigned constant DPS groups are on Queen, but they help on Sycophants and the initial event start adds.  Everyone else assists MA.

• We kill adds at the campfire location.  This is to take advantage of AE Damage, and centralized healing (splashes, GHoTs, IoS's [ pulse healing ], etc.,)

• React to the Doomlight emote.  Run to location is the TUNNEL.

Performance Goals:

A quick note in this area.  It's challenging events such as this that drive us to improve our game.  But it only works if everyone puts their back into it.  We want everyone to reflect on their performance each raid.  Take a few moments post raid, or in your downtime and parse out your personal performance and that of your fellow teammates.

In general, spell casts, whether you're a Healer, Caster, or even a Tank, you can parse out spell casts and glean the most useful information.

- Check the number of spell casts compared to your fellow teammates of the same class.
- Look at what spells they're casting versus what you are. 

Can you improve?  Can they?  Engage with them in a respectful manner and work on it.  If they're using one or more spells that you are not, and you don't know why, ask them!  Don't be shy.  Don't be offended if you think someone is trying to help you.  This isn't personal.  We're teammates trying to improve our overall game as a team.

Bug the Leads: (not to be confused with /rant like a clownface)

So really, if you're a healer and you cannot keep your tanks up in group, we need to hear about it.  let Dimbly know, or send me a tell if he's busy.  Perhaps the group you're in isn't sufficient (too tank heavy).  Or perhaps you're assigned to heal an Off-tank (OT), on a Captain (miniboss), for example and that tank keeps dying.  Let us know, so we can make adjustments.  When certain tanks always die, it can be lack of healing.  But when it's sporadic tanks, it can be errant adds (missed by other pickup tanks and/or those tanks died).  Either way, it helps to communicate information, then we can address it.

The same applies to healers in Caster groups and Shaman in melee groups.  We need to know when you're having troubles keeping your group up, and/or a particular member.  For melee, it could be something as simple as the player isn't reacting to an emote/trigger and taking unnecessary damage.

Player death has a huge impact on our overall performance.  When you communicate with leads, we can do our best to address the situations for the betterment of the team.

ADPS:

This is like a moon landing to get perfect.  The stars are not always going to align, but we can get it pretty close.  Things to look out for on the group level (non-MGB), are various AURAs, and stuff like Epics, Black Wolf etc.  When expecting certain ADPS and it's absent, there's nothing wrong with opening a friendly dialog with the culprit and figure out what's going on.  I say friendly, because there's no need to be a porch dick about it.  Remember, the person could have forgot to hit their AA/clicky, or was OOR due to an emote etc.  Lots of things can affect whether or not ADPS is cast.  We recommend working with people one-on-one, and see if you can get results/improvements, and if it seems like you're spinning your wheels, then let us know please. :)

Overall Tip, for everyone:

A B C = Always Be Casting. 

Always be using your abilities.  There's very few events where we need a burn at a specific critical time.  We need players using all of their abilities all the time.  This is probably one of the biggest mistakes (and I use that word in a nice way), that people make.  Saving discs is for the birds.  Use them, so they can be used again more often.

Trigger Additions

Some additional triggers added to the package:

- Doomlight, safe to return
- Doomlight, Players Targeted (overlay) - Targets four random players every 70s and timer progressively gets shorter, down to 15s intervals

Flamesong of Ro:

* Warning: Flamesong of Ro trigger is based on Queens SPELL CAST message.  If you have NPC Casts toggled off in Options -> Filters (ALT-O), the trigger WILL NOT FIRE, and you'll fail and get the DoT everytime.  If this trigger is not firing for you, check the filter setting.  Ask for assistance if you can't find it please.

Additional Analysis stuff, geek alert:

Doomlight: 70s to 15s (note, I believe Doomlight emote started at 60%, if someone can confirm their observations)
Code: [Select]
[Fri Mar 03 21:04:18 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Dimbly, Raccoo, Feroxide, and Drewiddmeow.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:05:28 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Celebairn, Gruesula, Manaelil, and Raccoo.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:06:38 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Aumenn, Curmugly, Sylphan, and Swen.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:07:48 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Curmugly, Gilgiraffe, Poddo, and Dimbly.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:08:38 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Drogbless, Doramurx, Sinnayr, and Huevos.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:09:18 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Dimbly, Pikell, Quickburn, and Kaloha.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:09:48 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Nintap, Manaelil, Feroxide, and Dimerall.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:10:08 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Clawbar, Dashiznik, Khur, and Sylphan.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:10:28 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Twoma, Mulila, Dulcy, and Evileen.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:10:43 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Rulolin, Kianara, Zannexx, and Evileen.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:10:58 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Luthernhamner, Mten, Furro, and Aumenn.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:11:13 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Quickburn, Vulvana, Feroxide, and Drogbless.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:11:28 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Macebus, Dimbly, Kianara, and Luthernhamner.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:11:43 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Drewiddmeow, Marsmage, Kianara, and Celebairn.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:11:58 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Drogbless, Khur, Pikell, and Sinnayr.'
[Fri Mar 03 21:12:13 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok shouts, 'It is time for you to burn, Dulcy, Brenlaven, Dimerall, and Swen.'

dt_diff_aoh
$VAR1 = [
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:05:28 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 70,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:04:18 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:06:38 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 70,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:05:28 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:07:48 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 70,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:06:38 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:08:38 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 50,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:07:48 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:18 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 40,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:08:38 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:48 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 30,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:18 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:08 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 20,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:48 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:28 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 20,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:08 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:43 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 15,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:28 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:58 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 15,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:43 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:13 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 15,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:58 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:28 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 15,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:13 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:43 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 15,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:28 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:58 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 15,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:43 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:12:13 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 15,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:58 2017'
            }
          ]
        ];

Flamesong of Ro: 55s to 9-10s
[Fri Mar 03 20:48:28 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:49:23 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:50:18 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:51:13 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:52:08 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:53:03 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:53:58 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:54:53 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:55:48 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:56:43 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:57:38 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:58:33 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 20:59:28 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:00:23 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:01:18 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:02:13 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:03:08 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:04:03 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:04:58 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:05:53 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:06:48 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:07:43 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:08:28 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:09:03 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:09:28 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:09:43 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:09:58 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:10:08 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:10:18 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:10:28 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:10:38 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:10:48 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:10:58 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:11:18 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:11:28 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:11:38 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:11:48 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:11:57 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>
[Fri Mar 03 21:12:08 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Flamesong of Ro>

dt_diff_aoh
$VAR1 = [
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:49:23 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:48:28 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:50:18 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:49:23 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:51:13 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:50:18 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:52:08 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:51:13 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:53:03 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:52:08 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:53:58 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:53:03 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:54:53 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:53:58 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:55:48 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:54:53 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:56:43 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:55:48 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:57:38 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:56:43 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:58:33 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:57:38 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:59:28 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:58:33 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:00:23 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:59:28 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:01:18 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:00:23 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:02:13 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:01:18 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:03:08 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:02:13 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:04:03 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:03:08 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:04:58 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:04:03 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:05:53 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:04:58 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:06:48 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:05:53 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:07:43 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 55,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:06:48 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:08:28 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 45,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:07:43 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:03 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 35,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:08:28 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:28 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 25,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:03 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:43 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 15,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:28 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:58 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 15,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:43 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:08 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 10,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:58 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:18 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 10,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:08 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:28 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 10,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:18 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:38 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 10,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:28 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:48 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 10,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:38 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:58 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 10,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:48 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:18 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 20,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:10:58 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:28 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 10,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:18 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:38 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 10,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:28 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:48 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 10,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:38 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:57 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 9,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:48 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:12:08 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 11,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:57 2017'
            }
          ]
        ];

Sycophant intervals do not appear to change, and appear every 95s (at least up to the point we've seen to date):
[Fri Mar 03 20:49:13 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 20:50:48 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 20:52:23 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 20:53:58 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 20:55:33 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 20:57:08 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 20:58:43 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 21:00:18 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 21:01:53 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 21:03:28 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 21:05:03 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 21:06:38 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 21:08:13 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 21:09:48 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.
[Fri Mar 03 21:11:23 2017] With the arrival of her sycophants, the Queen is impervious to further harm.

dt_diff_aoh
$VAR1 = [
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:50:48 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:49:13 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:52:23 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:50:48 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:53:58 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:52:23 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:55:33 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:53:58 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:57:08 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:55:33 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:58:43 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:57:08 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:00:18 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 20:58:43 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:01:53 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:00:18 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:03:28 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:01:53 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:05:03 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:03:28 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:06:38 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:05:03 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:08:13 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:06:38 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:48 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:08:13 2017'
            }
          ],
          [
            {
              'current_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:11:23 2017',
              'dt_diff' => 95,
              'last_dt' => 'Fri Mar  3 21:09:48 2017'
            }
          ]
        ];

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2017, 01:55:05 AM »
Friday, March 10, 2017

Queen Velazul Di`zok defeated!  Strong first win, outstanding work everyone!

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2017, 05:57:26 PM »
Some ideas I got to thinking about after last night's raid.

Is doomlight connected to the Queen's dot? I noticed I didn't seem to get hit with doomlight except when I was getting hit alot by the dot. One of the achievements is for avoiding the doomlight, so there must be a way to prevent everyone from getting it?

Can you prevent the sycophants from ever arriving in the cave? I saw them running through the tunnels when I ran in there with doomlight on me, and they promptly agroed and tried to kill me. : P

Is there a way to prevent a captain from being absorbed? Is there a spell the Queen casts that can be interrupted?

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2017, 06:48:50 PM »
Update - Thursday, March 23, 2017

A few additional strategy post updates and trigger additions.

Queen 40%:

The Queen starts casting Reflective Scales upon herself every 30 seconds starting at 40%.

Added trigger for when Queen casts Reflective Scale on herself.  Players can cast Eradicate Magic on Queen to remove her self buff.

Queen 10%:

At around 10% the queen begins to summon her sokokar mount.  If the mount is not killed she flies away on it and the event resets (as we saw on Friday).  There are 4 sokokar flying up above the raid.  If we kill one, she will summon another.  The summoned mount shows up on tracking.

[Fri Mar 17 19:01:57 2017] Queen Velazul Di`Zok begins to cast a spell. <Summon Emerald Sokokar>

Trigger made based on the above spell cast by Queen.

Queen - Tail end of event sometime:

It appears Queen casts Parallax Burn, at some point in the tail end of the encounter.  From my logs, the last four minutes roughly.  Spell details for reference:

Target: Caster PB
AE Range: 300'
Range Based Mod: 100% at 0' to 300% at 300'
Resist: Unresistable, No Sanctification
Reflectable: No
Focusable: No
Casting: 0s
1: Decrease Current HP by up to 110000 (275 HP per 1 Target Mana)
Text: Your power burns within you.

Immolating Breath:

I think we tend to lose our MT most often when they have both Immolating Breath 167k DoT (4 ticks), AND Flamesong of Ro 91k DoT (4 ticks), coupled with melee rounds.  Most of my attention is focusing on MT HP, and I see both on them at times.

It look like it's coming from Talendor (who is flying above us if I recall).  We can't see the cast message, but we know from who it's landing on:

[Fri Mar 17 22:55:21 2017] You tell your raid, '-[ Get Ready - About to engage! ]- ALL (+announce/v)'
[Fri Mar 17 22:57:23 2017] Mistatk has taken 74816 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 22:57:29 2017] Mistatk has taken 80160 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 22:57:35 2017] Mistatk has taken 80160 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 22:57:41 2017] Mistatk has taken 99984 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 22:57:47 2017] Mistatk has taken 85504 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 22:58:42 2017] Mistatk has taken 103380 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 22:58:48 2017] Mistatk has taken 103380 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 22:58:54 2017] Mistatk has taken 103380 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 22:59:00 2017] Mistatk has taken 103380 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 22:59:06 2017] Mistatk has taken 103380 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:00:07 2017] Mistatk has taken 103380 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:00:14 2017] Mistatk has taken 104880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:00:20 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:00:26 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:00:32 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:01:33 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:01:39 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:01:45 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:01:51 2017] Mistatk has taken 74816 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:01:57 2017] Mistatk has taken 74816 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:02:58 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:03:04 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:03:10 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:03:16 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:03:22 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:05:49 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:05:55 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:06:01 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:06:07 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:06:13 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:07:08 2017] Mistatk has taken 74816 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:07:14 2017] Mistatk has taken 74816 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:08:33 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:08:39 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:08:45 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:08:51 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:08:57 2017] Mistatk has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:10:14 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:11:27 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:11:33 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:11:39 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:11:45 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:11:51 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:12:45 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:12:52 2017] Minasu has taken 74816 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:12:58 2017] Minasu has taken 74816 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:13:04 2017] Minasu has taken 74816 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:13:10 2017] Minasu has taken 74816 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:14:10 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:14:16 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:14:22 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:14:28 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:14:34 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:15:35 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:15:41 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:15:47 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:15:53 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.
[Fri Mar 17 23:15:59 2017] Minasu has taken 106880 damage from Talendor by Immolating Breath.

We may not be able to avoid this on the MT, but maybe it's related to something, or we're missing an emote.

The definition of immolate means to kill or offer as a sacrifice, especially by burning.

From the above parse, it must have landed on the MT at least a dozen times (each tick is showing damage, but we can determine roughly how many times it was cast by the larger time stamp differences [ ranges from 55s to 147s ]).

Given that it's a dozen times, with the above data, I don't think it's related to the Captain "sacrifices".  Perhaps it's related to player deaths, but I'm skeptical.

From the logs, it doesn't seem to be hitting anyone else other than the MT.  So again, it could just be extra damage to increase MT risk of death, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Reciprocation of Breadth:

This spell is among the series of spell IDs for this event, according to the spell file.  In the logs, nothing is showing as casting.  Maybe it's nothing, or part of a mechanic.

Reciprocation of Breadth

Target: Self
Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
Focusable: No
Casting: 0s
Duration: 120h (72000 ticks), Extendable: No, Dispelable: No
1: Increase Spell Damage Taken by 25% to 30% (Before Crit)
2: Limit Target: Caster AE
3: Limit Target: Caster PB
4: Limit Target: Target AE
5: Limit Target: Directional AE
6: Limit Target: Target Ring AE
7: Limit Target: Type 48
8: Limit Target: Target AE No Players Pets

Reciprocation has a few meanings, but one of which is to respond, like to respond in kind.  Perhaps it's related to casting on Queen when her Reflective Scales buff is on.  I mean, for this to be on Queen, as a self buff, it kinda doesn't make sense, it would increase the spell damage taken.  Unless it appears when reflective scales is removed...  Anyway, totally musing here.  I'll try and remember to /inspectbuffs on Queen periodically to see.  I don't recall ever having the buff.

Some ideas I got to thinking about after last night's raid.

Is doomlight connected to the Queen's dot? I noticed I didn't seem to get hit with doomlight except when I was getting hit alot by the dot. One of the achievements is for avoiding the doomlight, so there must be a way to prevent everyone from getting it?

Can you prevent the sycophants from ever arriving in the cave? I saw them running through the tunnels when I ran in there with doomlight on me, and they promptly agroed and tried to kill me. : P

Is there a way to prevent a captain from being absorbed? Is there a spell the Queen casts that can be interrupted?

Re: Doomlight connected to Queens's dot.

I'm not sure, but Dimbly was thinking along the same lines as you on this.  I was interpreting the /ach as players not reacting to Doomlight would go on a list which would then fail us.  We've seen this before with similar emotes.  You guys could be right though.

Re: Sycophants

They spawn in the tunnel.  So I'm guessing you were emoted at around the same time a set spawned.

Re: Captain absorbing, prevention

I think it's scripted regardless.  But having said that, on Friday, I think we ended up having three Captains up at one point?  Maybe if a Captains HP is lowered to a certain point, it isn't absorbed.  Totally speculating btw.

In terms of adds.  I think we struggle the most with Warcasters.  Tanks could briefly hold them on pop where they spawn, count to 5 seconds before bringing them to the raid, and that would allow the Warcaster AE to fire and not hit the main raid.  That would help us avoid the initial inhibiting effects and damage.  We can also be splash healing a lot more during Warcasters, to cover the damage.  Further, I think it'll help if we have our assigned sustained DPS (G2 + G3 + Necs), peel off Queen and help us on Warcasters.