Author Topic: EoK - Chardok - T2 - Atrebe's Vault  (Read 1672 times)

Raccoo

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: EoK - Chardok - T2 - Atrebe's Vault
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 11:48:16 PM »
I made a quick image of where I saw adds during phase one when I was checking the room after the raid last night. I think I noticed the South East corner seemed to be the least frequented corner for the deadly aura.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: EoK - Chardok - T2 - Atrebe's Vault
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2017, 08:37:11 PM »
I made a quick image of where I saw adds during phase one when I was checking the room after the raid last night. I think I noticed the South East corner seemed to be the least frequented corner for the deadly aura.

Thanks Raccoo!

We spoke in game, prior to and after your efforts in this area.  Just replying here to recap for everyone and so people don't get the impression we're not appreciative of your efforts. :)

A few months back, early into our attempts on Atrebes, Dimbly and I explored the pathing as well.  I spent some time in there, and as Dimbly mentioned, he spent at least an hour and a half watching the pathing, and couldn't discern any real pattern.

According to Dimbly, our raid positioning to date on this event has gone something like, we started with NE, we tried SE, and he's not sure we've ever tried NW.  Currently we've been using SW for a while, but it's just as susceptible to boss pathing, obviously.

As we've discussed though, we're open to trying SE corner again.  We'll give it a shot next run.  If there's less chance of the boss pathing there, that's great, imo. :)

I think we're really close to beating this event actually.  It's mainly execution at this point.  We tend to lose a lot of tanks early in, on the first stage, and that hurts us in the later stages. 

We can't stress it enough, we need everyone BURNING HARD from engage; to get those initial adds down.  Most discs will be available again for Dervishes, so we're not concerned there.  We're primarily concerned with losing tanks early, and that's addressed by lowering their exposure time to adds by increasing our kill rate.

We had a really solid setup last week on this event!  Here's hoping we get that again this week.

See everyone in game!
-F