Author Topic: DPS - Streamlined and Maximized  (Read 53098 times)

Zaaqen

• Slacker
  • Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
DPS - Streamlined and Maximized
« on: July 26, 2010, 08:19:57 AM »
I want to take a second to thank everyone who has helped with this and everyone who has read it in hopes of increasing your personal or our overall DPS. I by no means take credit for all of the work put into this, I am just updating this post.

***Next Planned Update -- Must Have's, by class/archtype***

The point of this thread is to be an ongoing collection of ways to maximize DPS for every class. It will start out with  basic, easily applied tips. As I research and as others add to it, I will continue to update the first post to reflect the ideas.

Remember DPS classes, your goal is to do as much damage as quick as possible. It doesn't matter how good your tanks, healers, and crowd control are, if you don't have the DPS, many raids are literally impossible. You don't want to read trash though, let's get right into it.

Parsing

It is very important that you know how much damage you're already doing to figure out what you need to do to increase it. That's where parsing comes in.

Site: http://gambosoft.com/

Direct download link

With GamParse as long as you haven't turned off any filters altogether and have everything assigned to a chat window you are ready to log. (I advise multiple chat windows, atleast one for major battle spam and nothing else) Just /log on and your log file is running. (You need to go to file and load your characters log file - By Default his will be -- C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\Logs )

I cannot stress this enough, Do Not Rely On Someone Elses Parse. Even if you are consistantly in the top 10, you should still be parsing and seeing where you can improve, what you messed up, what others are doing.

Benefits of Parsing (with GamParse)
  • Knowing exactley how much damage you are doing
  • Knowing exactley how much damage everyone else is doing
  • A referenceable list to see where you need improvements
  • Being able to check every spell, disc, aa, and clicky cast by anyone in range
That means if you see another person of your same class out DPS'ing you by a large margin, you can see exactley how they did it.
(If your group leader did not have Spell Awareness they will show as unknown. Switch leader's to someone who does when possible.)

Important Note About Parsing - Someone elses log will not pick up everything you do, nor should you expect your parse to show what everyone else did. Though it is a nice guideline each persons individual parse will be different.

Attributeable DPS  (with Class Buffs)

Remember, it's not always about how well you do, but how well we do together. That's not to say we don't want you to personally parse well, but what you can do for others is often more than you can do by yourself. Im talking of course about ways to directley (or indirectley) increase others DPS.

This is by no means a complete list. If you know what is missing, please let me know via comment or in game tell.

Im not going to go specifically into every spire but it is important to note that many classes have group spires that actually belong on this list. (Enchanter 2nd spire is mana, 3rd spire is crit chance, for example)

The most important part about these effects is that the majority of them stack. Great example, with Bard's Fierce Eye, Ranger's Auspice of the Hunter, and Magicians First Spire, the mage has an 85% crit chance.

Bard        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Aura of the PoetThis one seems obvious, it's the bard aura, but I want to make special mention because it's built in overhaste.
Overhaste which hits all swarm pets from people in your group, which are normally unhasted.
(Mage of course get the largest return from that effect)
Fierce Eye1 minute 10% crit chance increase across the board + damage modifier and proc modifier.
Gruber's Lively CrescendoLarge Mana regen, 45 second recast (Your casters will love you for this)
Kaerra's Spirited CrescendoLower form of Gruber's Lively Crescendo, I believe they can be scattered to further increase mana regen
(please let me know if they are on the same timer or not)
Spirit of Vesagran(Epic Clicky) - Spell and DoT Crit Chance + Accuracy
Symphony of Battle(Clicky) - Increase Attack Speed, Strength, and Attack
Quick TimeAttack Increase, Increase Chance to hit, and Hundred Hands Effect
(Try not to stack with Ancient Cry Chaos, Monks try not to Speedfocus at the same time)

Beastlord        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Paragon of SpiritMGB - Large Mana Regen + HoT - Maxed this is 610 mana a tick.
  6 Ticks times 30 people, you've just added 109,800 mana to the raid.
Savage FerocityLarge attack + Resists increase buff

Berserker        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Ancient Cry of ChaosHundred hands effect + attack increase (Monks, try to avoid using Speedfocus during this)
Bloodlust AuraAnother obvious one, Crit Damage Increase
Cry HavocIncrease Chance to Critical Hit by 100% with All Skills

Druid        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Heartwood SkinI mention this here for it's mana regen alone (Mages, your Empryean Guardian is actually slightly more
  regen, and this does not stack)
Mammoth's StrengthIncrease Skill Damage Modifier (You should only ask druids if you can't get unity)

Enchanter        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Aura of Abstract AcumenVery Large Mana Pool Increase (best used on short burns)
Befuddler's AuraMana Regen Aura (Best used in very long fights)
Mana ReiterateProcs a second nuke while nuking or DoTing
Mana Reiterate AuraAutomatically recasts Mana Reiterate on entire group every 6 seconds.
PrescienceMana regen mana pool increase
Speed of ErradienHaste, agility, dexterity, attack, Critical Hit chance, Critital Damage increase
Twincast AuraInnate chance to twincast any nuke (If you cast the spell twincast it drops aura, you must run out of range
  and back in to get it back)

Magician        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Arcane DistillectIncrease all skill damage modifier 15% for all pets (Mage based)
Rathe's StrengthIncrease all skill damage modifier 10% for all pets (Pet based) - When the pet will be a good distance
  from the mage this should be used instead of Arcane Distillect.
  This one also has the distinct advantage of allowing the caster to use a Circle of clicky aura.

Monk        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Calanin's SynergyIncrease all incoming flying kick damage. (Hurray for 60k crits from monks!)
Fists of Wu8% double attack increase

Necromancer        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Mind DecompositionSteals mana from mob and gives it to your group (About 900 mana once a minute)

Ranger        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Auspice of the HunterMGB - Increase Crit Chance, Accuracy, and Attack
Group Guardian of the ForestOverhaste, Increase attack, Skill Damage Modifier, HoT
Strength of the TrackerIncrease attack and Hitpoints (Remove Brell's before asking for this)
Yowl of the PredatorIncrease attack and double attack

Rogue        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Thief's EyeIncrease Chance to hit by 5% with All Skills

Shadowknight        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Theft of HateGroup Attack Increase from Recourse

Shaman        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Ancestral AidIncrease Attack, Agility Cap, Strength Cap, Dexterity Cap, and HoT
ChampionIncrease Attack, Agility, Strength, Dexterity, and all Skill Damage Modifiers
Prophet's Gift of the RuchuEpic Click - HoT and Increase Chance to Crit and Crit Damage
Talisman of the LynxAdd Proc
Unity of the SpiritsCasts Mammoth Strength, Transcendent Foresight, Dakpaw Focusing, and Spirit of Determination

Wizard        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Sorcerer's Guard of PerceptionEpic Click - Decrease Spell Resist Rate

All Classes        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Circle of PowerIncrease Chance to Crit
Circle of ManaDecrease Spell Mana Cost

No attributeable DPS is more important than that of Debuffing

Debuffing

Debuffing a mob properly as early as possible can be the difference between a good burn and a wipe.

Bard        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Harmony of SoundUnresistable decrease to Fire, Ice, and Magic (great for getting everyone elses debuffs to stick early in fight)

Druid        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Blanched FrostDecrease AC and Attack
Coldwhisper BreathIncreasing Incoming Spell Damage by 8-10% (Cold) Decrease Cold Resist and AC
  (Does NOT Stack with Skin to Flora, this is a situational spell)
Fixation of Ro Decrease AC and Attack
Hand of RoDecrease Fire Resist, AC, and Attack
Skin to FloraIncrease Incoming Spell Damage by 8-10% (Fire)
Withering SunrayDoT and Decrease Fire Resist and AC

Enchanter        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Bark of TashanUnresistable Decrease to Magic Resist Increase Incoming Spell Damage (Chromatic)
Fragmented ConsciousnessDecrease Dexterity, Agility, Strength, AC, and chance to Duel Wield
WeaknessDecrease STR by 57 (L42) to 65 (L50)

Magician        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
(Note: If possible, Shamans should cover this while slowing)
MalaUnresistable Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison resist by 35 (Helps on very high resist mobs)
MalosineteLow resist Decrease to Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison (good to get spell malo to land)
MaloseneaIncrease Incoming Spell Damage 8-10% (Magic) Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison Resist

Monk        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
(Note: There are several versions of this, this is just an easy one to get)
Silent Disturbance(Anguish Chest) - Single Slot Beneficial Only Dispell (This will remove a buff from the mob without risk of dispelling something else)

Necromancer        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Scent of GloomIncrease Incoming Spell damage 1-3% (Disease) Decrease Disease and Poison Resist

Ranger        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Nature's Entropy2 Slot Beneficial Only Dispell (This will remove buffs from the mob without risk of dispelling something else)

Shadowknight        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Aura of DarknessDecrease all resists by 10 (stacks with every other debuff in the game)
Dire ConstrictionDoT and Decrease Strength and AC

Shaman        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
MaloUnresistable Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison resist by 35 (Helps on very high resist mobs)
MalosineteLow resist Decrease to Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison (good to get spell malo to land)
MaloseneaIncrease Incoming Spell Damage 8-10% (Magic) Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison Resist
Turgur's SwarmDecrease Attack Speed 75% (Long Duration AA Slow)

Wizard        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Lower Element IIInstant click Fire and Cold Resist (Easy Quest)

This is a work in progress, please let me know what I am missing from this list that should be on the raid mobs

Multibinding

Link to Wire's original post going into detail on how multibinding works

The easiest way for most of us to increase our DPS is to increase our casting rate.

The easiest way to increase your casting rate is to multibind.

In short, multibinding is assigning several spells/aa's/potion belt clicks to a single button press. For a detailed breakdown, click the link above (the post was originally made by a mage, but you can obviously just put your own spells/aa's in place).

Alt-O, Keys tab - You can see that any number of things can be linked to a single button.

It will always check them in order of Spells then Hotbar then potion belt. Spell 1 will always go before spell 2, spell 2 will always go before hotbar 1 .. You get the picture.

So, as a mage, my full burn would make Spell gems 1 2 3 4 all linked to the same button (In order RS, Jolt, Bolt, Fickle). I also linked Force of Elements AA nuke and a few potion belt slots to mine.  ----- The Majority of my time on burns is now spent just pressing X over and over. How much easier can it get?

(Oh yeah, AA/Disc/alternate spell stacking and timing goes in there, too. But we'll get into that later)

If you're not ready to start binding keys and want an easy fix see what [link=http://forums.eqfreelance.net/YaBB.pl?num=1280132397/3#3]Bumkus wrote[/link]

GamTextTrigger

Direct Download Link

I was going to do my own write-up for this, but I believe Furro covered it pretty well until I get around to updating with patterns.

GamTextTrigger (GTT) is available from the same author as the above GamParse program above. 

As everyone knows, I push GTT often, but for good reason.  It's usefulness isn't limited to trigger setup for event emotes/mechanics.  You can easily set it up to monitor all sorts of useful DPS related things, such as:

• Disc Timers
  • Class AA DPS options (Spires/Swarm pets for example)
  • Debuff wear off messages!
  • GoM procs.
  • ADPS buffs - Example: SHM Epic, Auspice (to know when the buff is on you)

Class Specific

With lack of a better place to put this - Remember all classes have had clickies put on their chest pieces for the last few expansion, most of them pretty powerful. Figure out which ones are must haves and get them.. Like, yesterday.. Many classes previous chest pieces are worth carrying around because they are on seperate timers from current ones, as well.

With some searching or asking, your class forums can potentially tell you everything you need to know about DPS'ing with your class.

Bard Class Forum - Unlike the other class boards, you must register to see the posts on this forum

Beastlord Class Forum
Berserker Class Forum
Cleric Class Forum

Druid Class Forum
Enchanter Class Forum
Magician Class Forum
Monk Class ForumNecromancer Class Forum
Paladin Class Forum

Ranger Class Forum
Rogue Class Forum
Shadowknight Class Forum

Shaman Class Forum

Warrior Class Forum
Wizard Class Forum
That's it for now, but please check back often. This is just the start, this will be updated frequentley with more information.

If you have anything you think deserves to be here that isn't, let me know
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:07:20 AM by SMF Administrator »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: DPS - Streamlined and Maximized
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 03:54:10 PM »

To start off here, I just want to say thanks Zaaqen for spearheading this topic.  This is something I've wanted to take on for a long time now, but time constraints with other FL related activities always put it on the back burner. 

From our recent discussions in game, we're on the same page with our desire to see individuals optimize their DPS potential by educating themselves, and talking with others for tips/tricks of the trade so to speak.  You're also in tune with the importance of ADPS/Debuffs and the large overall impact they have.

I've added a few thoughts below to help kick this off with a reply!

Debuffing

Debuffing a mob properly as early as possible can be the difference between a good burn and a wipe.

We should probably establish some sorta communication for debuffs, to prevent overlap/overriding of same class/spell debuffs, as well as to inform other classes that a prior buff is in, and landing theirs is more likely etc.  We can direct the comm traffic to FLRaids, as it's central to where everyone is.  I'd prefer not to add another channel strictly for debuffs.

Beneficial Debuffs

Lots of mobs self buff themselves, be it with haste or other stat enhancement lines.  Removal of these lines helps reduce our damage intake and can aid in landing other debuffs.

Off the top of my head here, could be other classes, but both Rangers and Monks have the ability to remove beneficial buffs from mobs (1-2 slots at a time).  These are older spell/clicky lines, which may have been improved.

Rangers:

Nature's Entropy - 2 slot
Nature's Balance - 1 slot

Monk CoA BP Click: Abolishing Mist - 1 slot

Class Specific

(Im missing Wizard Class Forum)

Wizard Forum: http://www.eqwizards.org/

DPS Parsers

There are a few regulars with Freelance that parse and post the top 10-12 performers each event in our channel.  However, I'm a big believer that EACH individual should be parsing their own personal DPS on every event we do at a minimum.  By doing so, you establish a baseline, and as you adjust your DPS techniques, you'll be able to compare results with prior runs.

There are several flavours of parsers out there, but Gamanerns GamParse is robust and easy to use.

Note:

Setting up to parse yourself and/or the raid requires some in-game options/filtering.  Perhaps Zaaqem or someone can post the steps/settings for those not familiar with them.

GamTextTrigger

GamTextTrigger (GTT) is available from the same author as the above GamParse program above. 

As everyone knows, I push GTT often, but for good reason.  It's usefulness isn't limited to trigger setup for event emotes/mechanics.  You can easily set it up to monitor all sorts of useful DPS related things, such as:

• Disc Timers
  • Class AA DPS options (Spires/Swarm pets for example)
  • Debuff wear off messages!
  • GoM procs.
  • ADPS buffs - Example: SHM Epic, Auspice (to know when the buff is on you)

Note:

Coverage of the methods/source for finding out the patterns for some of the above maybe useful to those not familiar.  Personally, I use mostly Lucy for this type of information.

Zaaqen

• Slacker
  • Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 09:11:32 PM »
Thank you Furro. How I forgot to add in actually parsing is beyond me.

Updated to reflect this information.

Bumkus

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 03:44:45 AM »
Here is my poor man's method of multibind.  I like the flexibility it gives me to change cast order on the fly, since I swap different spell sets in an out depending on the occasion.

It does generate a bit of spam, but I can generally ignore that by shoving the spam into non-critical windows.

True multibind is definately cleaner, but this is a good option for those not ready to dig into key bindings.

This method of binding can get me up close to 1 click per 4 seconds.  My goal is 1 click every 3 seconds, but I have a few tweaks before I can hit that number.

Bumkus

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 03:53:57 AM »
This is really stretching for debuff, but wiz can debuff -12 to fire and cold with Staff of Elemental Flux.  Quested item.
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=45290

It is insta click, insta refresh, so you can spam click it till it sticks.

Manual

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 03:10:51 PM »
Tossing in my 2 cp here, aimed at melee dps classes.

-Buffs-

Unity - Shaman. If no Shaman around, get Mammoth's Strength from a Druid.

Predator/Strength - Ranger. (Brells will block Strength, so click it off before asking). If no Ranger, get Verve from a Beastlord. If no Bst, use teh click from Shrunken Goblin Head Earring.

Haste (duh) - Enchanter is best, but Shaman/Beastlord works if no Enc.

Don't forget your Overhaste and + Atk clickies.

-

Burning teh Boss down

When it comes time to burn, your discipline useage/timing is critical, along with group makeup.

http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28149

The above thread is for Monks specifically, but tells a great deal about disc useage strategy.

Group makeup is key for making everyone go OOOOO at your parse. Shaman w/2.0 and a Bard. The bard increases your overall performance, while the Shm 2.0 enhances your disc useage, and has Champion/Lynx to increase your awesomeness. Zer/Bst/Rog also contribute to your dps with Auras/Disciplines.

WATCH YOUR AGRO! - Dead = 0 dps.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 03:13:33 PM by Manual »

Zaaqen

• Slacker
  • Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 06:14:17 PM »
This is really stretching for debuff, but wiz can debuff -12 to fire and cold with Staff of Elemental Flux.  Quested item.

I actually thought of this while making the list and Im not sure why I didnt add it. I guess I thought it had stacking issues, but after some searching I don't see anything that will already be on the mob.

-Added

(Edited to shorten quote a bit)
-Buffs-

Predator/Strength - Ranger. (Brells will block Strength, so click it off before asking). If no Ranger, get Verve from a Beastlord. If no Bst, use teh click from Shrunken Goblin Head Earring.

-

The above thread is for Monks specifically, but tells a great deal about disc useage strategy.

Group makeup is key for making everyone go OOOOO at your parse. Shaman w/2.0 and a Bard. The bard increases your overall performance, while the Shm 2.0 enhances your disc useage, and has Champion/Lynx to increase your awesomeness. Zer/Bst/Rog also contribute to your dps with Auras/Disciplines.
-

Added the specifc link under monk forum (Will re-organize that when we have more class specific stuff so it's easy to follow)

I will be adding stuff about group make-up and attributeable DPS in the next day or 2, anything that can be added by anyone would be appreciated, especially on the melee side of things. I know a lot of the beneficial stuff, but since I'm a caster, I obviously focus my attention there.

Edit: I also want to get every buff that every class should try to get before each event eventually. So again, Ive got a good idea, but any help is greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 06:17:35 PM by Zaaqen »

Shakatma

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 02:08:06 AM »
Suggestion for bards:  If you use the Funeral Dirge AA, please announce it in the flraids:raids or flcc:cc channel.

For those who don't know what this is, it's delayed DD bards can do.  The only problem is that it doesn't stack, so we usually announce it so there isn't a wasted use of the AA (re-use timer can be a bit long, even with the Hasten AA for it maxed).

Huevos

• Pie Thief
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 05:14:32 AM »
Tossing in my 2 cp here, aimed at melee dps classes.

-Buffs-

-

Burning teh Boss down

When it comes time to burn, your discipline useage/timing is critical, along with group makeup.

Dead monks do 0 dps.

So many times I see melee stand there and just die when all they have to do is back out and wait for a heal.

Zaaqen

• Slacker
  • Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2010, 06:21:10 AM »

Dead monks do 0 dps.

Unfortunately, despite doing almost 0 damage for a good portion of the fight, I made Pallorax parse when I died more than once (first at 80%) (Same one Furro made parse on). Hopefully this thread will help prevent that from ever happening again.

- Updated with Attributeable DPS

zuhymn

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 08:01:44 AM »
My suggestion, about the bard:

Quick time = increase the attack 908 [for me :) ], duration 3 mins, reuse 15 mins
Cacophony = stun [interrupt the spell] + dot 1800 [critical 3600], reuse 6 mins

(For group)
I always Third Spire + Fierce eye (1 min 1 sec) + quick time for 1 set. After Fierce eye faded, then use blade of Vesagran ( 1 min 40 sec)

« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 11:10:56 AM by zuhymn »

Zaaqen

• Slacker
  • Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 08:54:50 PM »
Quick time = increase the attack 908 [for me :) ], duration 3 mins, reuse 15 mins
Cacophony = stun [interrupt the spell] + dot 1800 [critical 3600], reuse 6 mins

I added Quick Time to adps section. Though I agree that Cacophony should be in here somewhere it doesn't actually belong in any of the current sections, lol. I will edit it in as soon as I figure out where to put it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 09:00:45 PM by Zaaqen »

Jilkk

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010, 11:23:32 PM »
Heya all, most of the groups I'm in,  the shaman doesn't clik his epic at all, or very rarely, I use all my discs on the bosses, and I watch to see if Funeral Dirge is on the mob before I cast, and if it is I wait, just need shammies to keep up their epic cliks and drop them together for maximum dps each fight.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 07:23:09 PM »

Attributeable DPS  (with Class Buffs)

Remember, it's not always about how well you do, but how well we do together. That's not to say we don't want you to personally parse well, but what you can do for others is often more than you can do by yourself. Im talking of course about ways to directley (or indirectley) increase others DPS.

This is by no means a complete list. If you know what is missing, please let me know via comment or in game tell.

Im not going to go specifically into every spire but it is important to note that many classes have group spires that actually belong on this list. (Enchanter 2nd spire is mana, 3rd spire is crit chance, for example)

The most important part about these effects is that the majority of them stack. Great example, with Bard's Fierce Eye, Ranger's Auspice of the Hunter, and Magicians First Spire, the mage has an 85% crit chance.

Bard
It's hard to get specific with a bard without doing a breakdown of each individual song, but I dont want to get too specific right now.

Aura of the Poet - This one seems obvious, it's the bard aura, but I want to make special mention because it's built in overhaste. Overhaste which hits all swarm pets from people in your group, which are normally unhasted. (Mage of course get the largest return from that effect)
Fierce Eye - 1 minute 10% crit chance increase across the board + damage modifier and proc modifier.
Gruber Lively Crescendo - Large Mana regen, 45 second recast (Your casters will love you for this)
Kaerra's Spirited Crescendo - Lower form of Gruber's Lively Crescendo, I believe they can be scattered to further increase mana regen (please let me know if they are on the same timer or not)
Spirit of Vesagran - (Epic Clicky) - Spell and DoT Crit Chance + Accuracy
Quick Time - Attack Increase, Increase Chance to hit, and Hundred Hands Effect (Try not to stack with Ancient Cry Chaos, Monks try not to Speedfocus at the same time)

Beastlord
Paragon of Spirit - MGB - Large Mana Regen + HoT - Maxed this is 610 mana a tick. 6 Ticks times 30 people, you've just added 109,800 mana to the raid.
Savage Ferocity - Large attack + Resists increase buff

Berserker
Ancient Cry of Chaos - Hundred hands effect + attack increase (Monks, try to avoid using Speedfocus during this)
Bloodlust Aura - Another obvious one, Crit Damage Increase
Cry Havoc - Increase Chance to Critical Hit by 100% with All Skills

Druid
Heartwood Skin - I mention this here for it's mana regen alone (Mages, your Empryean Guardian is actually slightly more regen, and this does not stack)
Mammoth's Strength - Increase Skill Damage Modifier (You should only ask druids if you can't get unity)

Enchanter
Aura of Abstract Acumen - Very Large Mana Pool Increase (best used on short burns)
Befuddler's Aura - Mana Regen Aura (Best used in very long fights)
Mana Reiterate - Procs a second nuke while nuking or DoTing
Mana Reiterate Aura - Automatically recasts Mana Reiterate on entire group every 6 seconds.
Prescience - Mana regenm mana pool increase
Speed of Erradien - Haste, agility, dexterity, attack, Critical Hit chance, Critital Damage increase
Twincast Aura - Innate chance to twincast any nuke (If you cast the spell twincast it drops aura, you must run out of range and back in to get it back)

Magicians
Arcane Distillect - Increase all skill damage modifier 15% for all pets (Mage based)
Rathe's Strength - Increase all skill damage modifier 10% for all pets (Pet based) - When the pet will be a good distance from the mage this should be used instead of Arcane Distillect. This one also has the distinct advantage of allowing the caster to use a Circle of clicky aura.

Monk
Calanin's Synergy - Increase all incoming flying kick damage. (Hurray for 60k crits from monks!)
Fist of Wu - 8% double attack increase

Necromancer
Mind Decomposition - Steals mana from mob and gives it to your group (About 900 mana once a minute)

Ranger
Auspice of the Hunter - MGB - Increase Crit Chance, Accuracy, and Attack
Strength of the Tracker - Increase attack and Hitpoints (Remove Brell's before asking for this)
Yowl of the Predator - Increase attack and double attack

Rogue
Thief's Eye - Increase Chance to hit by 5% with All Skills

Shaman
Champion - Increase Attack, Agility, Strength, Dexterity, and all Skill Damage Modifiers
Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu - (Epic Click) - HoT and Increase Chance to Crit and Crit Damage
Talisman of Lynx - Add Proc
Unity of Spirits - Casts Mammoth Strength, Transcendent Foresight, Dakpaw Focusing, and Spirit of Determination

Wizard
Sorcerer's Guard of Perception - (Epic Click) - Decrease Spell Resist Rate

Available to all class (with clickies)
Circle of Power - Increase Chance to Crit
Circle of Mana - Decrease Spell Mana Cost

No attributeable DPS is more important than that of Debuffing

For easier reference, I'd put the above information in a table and link the spells directly to Lucy.  Here's how I'd lay out what you have above:

Notes:
- Linking directly to Lucy, you avoid Allakhazams advertising trash on their main site.
- Code for the table is included further below if you choose to use it.

spacer                            spacer    spacer    spacer                spacer    spacer    spacer                spacer    spacer    spacer                spacer    spacer    spacer                                    spacer    spacer    spacer                    spacer    spacer    spacer            spacer    spacer    spacer        spacer    spacer    spacer                spacer    spacer    spacer        spacer    spacer    spacer                    spacer    spacer    spacer        spacer    spacer    spacer           
Bard        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Aura of the PoetThis one seems obvious, it's the bard aura, but I want to make special mention because it's built in overhaste.
Overhaste which hits all swarm pets from people in your group, which are normally unhasted.
(Mage of course get the largest return from that effect)
Fierce Eye1 minute 10% crit chance increase across the board + damage modifier and proc modifier.
Gruber's Lively CrescendoLarge Mana regen, 45 second recast (Your casters will love you for this)
Kaerra's Spirited CrescendoLower form of Gruber's Lively Crescendo, I believe they can be scattered to further increase mana regen
(please let me know if they are on the same timer or not)
Spirit of Vesagran(Epic Clicky) - Spell and DoT Crit Chance + Accuracy
Quick TimeAttack Increase, Increase Chance to hit, and Hundred Hands Effect
(Try not to stack with Ancient Cry Chaos, Monks try not to Speedfocus at the same time)

Beastlord        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Paragon of SpiritMGB - Large Mana Regen + HoT - Maxed this is 610 mana a tick.
  6 Ticks times 30 people, you've just added 109,800 mana to the raid.
Savage FerocityLarge attack + Resists increase buff

Berserker        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Ancient Cry of ChaosHundred hands effect + attack increase (Monks, try to avoid using Speedfocus during this)
Bloodlust AuraAnother obvious one, Crit Damage Increase
Cry HavocIncrease Chance to Critical Hit by 100% with All Skills

Druid        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Heartwood SkinI mention this here for it's mana regen alone (Mages, your Empryean Guardian is actually slightly more
  regen, and this does not stack)
Mammoth's StrengthIncrease Skill Damage Modifier (You should only ask druids if you can't get unity)

Enchanter        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Aura of Abstract AcumenVery Large Mana Pool Increase (best used on short burns)
Befuddler's AuraMana Regen Aura (Best used in very long fights)
Mana ReiterateProcs a second nuke while nuking or DoTing
Mana Reiterate AuraAutomatically recasts Mana Reiterate on entire group every 6 seconds.
PrescienceMana regen mana pool increase
Speed of ErradienHaste, agility, dexterity, attack, Critical Hit chance, Critital Damage increase
Twincast AuraInnate chance to twincast any nuke (If you cast the spell twincast it drops aura, you must run out of range
  and back in to get it back)

Magician        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Arcane DistillectIncrease all skill damage modifier 15% for all pets (Mage based)
Rathe's StrengthIncrease all skill damage modifier 10% for all pets (Pet based) - When the pet will be a good distance
  from the mage this should be used instead of Arcane Distillect.
  This one also has the distinct advantage of allowing the caster to use a Circle of clicky aura.

Monk        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Calanin's SynergyIncrease all incoming flying kick damage. (Hurray for 60k crits from monks!)
Fists of Wu8% double attack increase

Necromancer        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Mind DecompositionSteals mana from mob and gives it to your group (About 900 mana once a minute)

Ranger        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Auspice of the HunterMGB - Increase Crit Chance, Accuracy, and Attack
Strength of the TrackerIncrease attack and Hitpoints (Remove Brell's before asking for this)
Yowl of the PredatorIncrease attack and double attack

Rogue        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Thief's EyeIncrease Chance to hit by 5% with All Skills

Shaman        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
ChampionIncrease Attack, Agility, Strength, Dexterity, and all Skill Damage Modifiers
Prophet's Gift of the RuchuEpic Click - HoT and Increase Chance to Crit and Crit Damage
Talisman of the LynxAdd Proc
Unity of the SpiritsCasts Mammoth Strength, Transcendent Foresight, Dakpaw Focusing, and Spirit of Determination

Wizard        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Sorcerer's Guard of PerceptionEpic Click - Decrease Spell Resist Rate

All Classes        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Circle of PowerIncrease Chance to Crit
Circle of ManaDecrease Spell Mana Cost

Code: [Select]
[table]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Bard[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]
spacer[tr][td]  [/td]    [td][/td] [td][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][b]SPELL[/b][/td][td]       [/td][td][b]DESCRIPTION[/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Aura+of+the+Poet]Aura of the Poet[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]This one seems obvious, it's the bard aura, but I want to make special mention because it's built in overhaste.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td] [td]Overhaste which hits all swarm pets from people in your group, which are normally unhasted.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td] [td](Mage of course get the largest return from that effect)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=12519]Fierce Eye[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]1 minute 10% crit chance increase across the board + damage modifier and proc modifier.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Gruber%27s+Lively+Crescendo]Gruber's Lively Crescendo[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Large Mana regen, 45 second recast (Your casters will love you for this)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Kaerra%27s+Spirited+Crescendo]Kaerra's Spirited Crescendo[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Lower form of Gruber's Lively Crescendo, I believe they can be scattered to further increase mana regen[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td] [td](please let me know if they are on the same timer or not)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=6271&source=Live]Spirit of Vesagran[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td](Epic Clicky) - Spell and DoT Crit Chance + Accuracy[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Quick+Time]Quick Time[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Attack Increase, Increase Chance to hit, and Hundred Hands Effect[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td] [td](Try not to stack with Ancient Cry Chaos, Monks try not to Speedfocus at the same time)[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Beastlord[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Paragon+of+Spirit]Paragon of Spirit[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]MGB - Large Mana Regen + HoT - Maxed this is 610 mana a tick.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]  [/td]    [td][/td] [td]6 Ticks times 30 people, you've just added 109,800 mana to the raid.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Savage+Ferocity]Savage Ferocity[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Large attack + Resists increase buff[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Berserker[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=5032&source=Live]Ancient Cry of Chaos[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Hundred hands effect + attack increase (Monks, try to avoid using Speedfocus during this) [/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Bloodlust+Aura]Bloodlust Aura[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Another obvious one, Crit Damage Increase[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=8003&source=Live]Cry Havoc[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase Chance to Critical Hit by 100% with All Skills[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Druid[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Heartwood+Skin]Heartwood Skin[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]I mention this here for it's mana regen alone (Mages, your Empryean Guardian is actually slightly more[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]  [/td]    [td][/td] [td]regen, and this does not stack)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Mammoth%27s+Strength]Mammoth's Strength[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase Skill Damage Modifier (You should only ask druids if you can't get unity)[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Enchanter[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Aura+of+Abstract+Acumen]Aura of Abstract Acumen[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Very Large Mana Pool Increase (best used on short burns)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Befuddler%27s+Aura]Befuddler's Aura[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Mana Regen Aura (Best used in very long fights)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Mana+Reiterate]Mana Reiterate[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Procs a second nuke while nuking or DoTing[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Mana+Reiterate+Aura]Mana Reiterate Aura[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Automatically recasts Mana Reiterate on entire group every 6 seconds.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Prescience]Prescience[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Mana regen mana pool increase[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Speed+of+Erradien]Speed of Erradien[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Haste, agility, dexterity, attack, Critical Hit chance, Critital Damage increase[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Twincast+Aura]Twincast Aura[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Innate chance to twincast any nuke (If you cast the spell twincast it drops aura, you must run out of range[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]  [/td]    [td][/td] [td]and back in to get it back)[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Magician[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Arcane+Distillect]Arcane Distillect[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase all skill damage modifier 15% for all pets (Mage based)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Rathe%27s+Strength]Rathe's Strength[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase all skill damage modifier 10% for all pets (Pet based) - When the pet will be a good distance[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]  [/td]    [td][/td] [td]from the mage this should be used instead of Arcane Distillect.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]  [/td]    [td][/td] [td]This one also has the distinct advantage of allowing the caster to use a Circle of clicky aura.[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Monk[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Calanin%27s+Synergy]Calanin's Synergy[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase all incoming flying kick damage. (Hurray for 60k crits from monks!)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=8002&source=Live]Fists of Wu[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]8% double attack increase[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Necromancer[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Mind+Decomposition&source=Live]Mind Decomposition[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Steals mana from mob and gives it to your group (About 900 mana once a minute) [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Ranger[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Auspice+of+the+Hunter]Auspice of the Hunter[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]MGB - Increase Crit Chance, Accuracy, and Attack[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Strength+of+the+Tracker]Strength of the Tracker[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase attack and Hitpoints (Remove Brell's before asking for this)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Yowl+of+the+Predator]Yowl of the Predator[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase attack and double attack[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Rogue[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=8001&source=Live]Thief's Eye[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase Chance to hit by 5% with All Skills[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Shaman[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=5417&source=Live]Champion[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase Attack, Agility, Strength, Dexterity, and all Skill Damage Modifiers[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=6273&source=Live]Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=57405]Epic Click[/url] - HoT and Increase Chance to Crit and Crit Damage[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Talisman+of+the+Lynx]Talisman of the Lynx[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Add Proc[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=unity+of+the+spirits]Unity of the Spirits[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Casts Mammoth Strength, Transcendent Foresight, Dakpaw Focusing, and Spirit of Determination[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Wizard[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=6275&source=Live]Sorcerer's Guard of Perception[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=16576]Epic Click[/url] - Decrease Spell Resist Rate[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]All Classes[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Circle+of+Power]Circle of Power[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase Chance to Crit[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Circle+of+Mana]Circle of Mana[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Decrease Spell Mana Cost[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Debuffing

Bard
Harmony of Sound - Unresistable decrease to Fire, Ice, and Magic (great for getting everyone elses debuffs to stick early in fight)

Druid:
Blanched Frost - Decrease AC and Attack
Coldwhisper Breath - Increasing Incoming Spell Damage by 8-10% (Cold) Decrease Cold Resist and AC (Does NOT Stack with Skin to Flora, this is a situational spell)
Hand of Ro - Decrease Fire Resist, AC, and Attack
Skin to Flora - Increase Incoming Spell Damage by 8-10% (Fire)
Withering Sunray - DoT and Decrease Fire Resist and AC

Enchanter
Bark of Tashan - Unresistable Decrease to Magic Resist Increase Incoming Spell Damage (Chromatic)
Fragmented Consciousness - Decrease Dexterity, Agility, Strength, AC, and chance to Duel Wield

Magician
Mala - Unresistable Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison resist by 35 (Helps on very high resist mobs)
Malosinete - Low resist Decrease to Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison (good to get spell malo to land)
Malosenea - Increase Incoming Spell Damage 8-10% (Magic) Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison Resist

Monk
Silent Disturbance (Anguish Chest) - Single Slot Beneficial Only Dispell (This will remove a buff from the mob without risk of dispelling something else)

Necromancer
Scent of Gloom - Increase Incoming Spell damage 1-3% (Disease) Decrease Disease and Poison Resist

Ranger
Nature's Entropy - 2 Slot Beneficial Only Dispell (This will remove buffs from the mob without risk of dispelling something else)

Shadowknight
Aura of Darkness - Decrease all resists by 10 (stacks with every other debuff in the game)
Dire Constriction - DoT and Decrease Strength and AC

Shaman
Malo - Unresistable Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison resist by 35 (Helps on very high resist mobs)
Malosinete - Low resist Decrease to Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison (good to get spell malo to land)
Malosenea - Increase Incoming Spell Damage 8-10% (Magic) Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison Resist
Turgur's Swarm - Decrease Attack Speed 75% (Long Duration AA Slow)

Wizard
Lower Element II - Instant click Fire and Cold Resist (Easy Quest)

This is a work in progress, please let me know what I am missing from this list that should be on the raid mobs

I'd table the Debuff section also, as follows:

spacer        spacer    spacer    spacer                spacer                spacer    spacer    spacer            spacer    spacer    spacer                    spacer    spacer    spacer                spacer    spacer    spacer        spacer    spacer    spacer        spacer    spacer    spacer            spacer    spacer    spacer                    spacer    spacer    spacer       
Bard        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Harmony of SoundUnresistable decrease to Fire, Ice, and Magic (great for getting everyone elses debuffs to stick early in fight)

Druid        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Blanched FrostDecrease AC and Attack
Coldwhisper BreathIncreasing Incoming Spell Damage by 8-10% (Cold) Decrease Cold Resist and AC
  (Does NOT Stack with Skin to Flora, this is a situational spell)

Hand of RoDecrease Fire Resist, AC, and Attack
Skin to FloraIncrease Incoming Spell Damage by 8-10% (Fire)
Withering SunrayDoT and Decrease Fire Resist and AC

Enchanter        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Bark of TashanUnresistable Decrease to Magic Resist Increase Incoming Spell Damage (Chromatic)
Fragmented ConsciousnessDecrease Dexterity, Agility, Strength, AC, and chance to Duel Wield

Magician        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
MalaUnresistable Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison resist by 35 (Helps on very high resist mobs)

Monk        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Silent Disturbance(Anguish Chest) - Single Slot Beneficial Only Dispell (This will remove a buff from the mob without risk
  of dispelling something else)

Necromancer        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Scent of GloomIncrease Incoming Spell damage 1-3% (Disease) Decrease Disease and Poison Resist

Ranger        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Nature's Entropy2 Slot Beneficial Only Dispell (This will remove buffs from the mob without risk of dispelling something else)

Shadowknight        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Aura of DarknessDecrease all resists by 10 (stacks with every other debuff in the game)
Dire ConstrictionDoT and Decrease Strength and AC

Shaman        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
MaloUnresistable Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison resist by 35 (Helps on very high resist mobs)
Turgur's SwarmDecrease Attack Speed 75% (Long Duration AA Slow)

Wizard        

SPELL       DESCRIPTION
Lower Element IIInstant click Fire and Cold Resist (Easy Quest)

Code: [Select]

[table]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Bard[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=3375&source=Live]Harmony of Sound[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Unresistable decrease to Fire, Ice, and Magic (great for getting everyone elses debuffs to stick early in fight)[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Druid[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Blanched+Frost]Blanched Frost[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Decrease AC and Attack[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Coldwhisper+Breath&source=Live]Coldwhisper Breath[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increasing Incoming Spell Damage by 8-10% (Cold) Decrease Cold Resist and AC[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]  [/td]    [td][/td] [td](Does NOT Stack with Skin to Flora, this is a situational spell)[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=3435&source=Live]Hand of Ro[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Decrease Fire Resist, AC, and Attack[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=skin+to+flora]Skin to Flora[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase Incoming Spell Damage by 8-10% (Fire)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=withering+sunray]Withering Sunray[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]DoT and Decrease Fire Resist and AC[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Enchanter[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=bark+of+tashan]Bark of Tashan[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Unresistable Decrease to Magic Resist Increase Incoming Spell Damage (Chromatic)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Fragmented+Consciousness]Fragmented Consciousness[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Decrease Dexterity, Agility, Strength, AC, and chance to Duel Wield[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Magician[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][/td]    [td][/td] [td](Note: If possible, Shamans should cover this while slowing)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=1772&source=Live]Mala[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Unresistable Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison resist by 35 (Helps on very high resist mobs)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=16188&source=Live]Malosinete[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Low resist Decrease to Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison (good to get spell malo to land)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Malosenea]Malosenea[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase Incoming Spell Damage 8-10% (Magic) Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison Resist[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Monk[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][/td]    [td][/td] [td](Note: There are several versions of this, this is just an easy one to get)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=6395&source=Live]Silent Disturbance[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]([url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=70900]Anguish Chest[/url]) - Single Slot Beneficial Only Dispell (This will remove a buff from the mob without risk[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]  [/td]    [td][/td] [td]of dispelling something else)[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Necromancer[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=scent+of+gloom]Scent of Gloom[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase Incoming Spell damage 1-3% (Disease) Decrease Disease and Poison Resist[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Ranger[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Nature%27s+Entropy]Nature's Entropy[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]2 Slot Beneficial Only Dispell (This will remove buffs from the mob without risk of dispelling something else)[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Shadowknight[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=3406&source=Live]Aura of Darkness[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Decrease all resists by 10 (stacks with every other debuff in the game)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Dire+Constriction]Dire Constriction[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]DoT and Decrease Strength and AC[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Shaman[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=1578&source=Live]Malo[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Unresistable Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison resist by 35 (Helps on very high resist mobs)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=16188&source=Live]Malosinete[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Low resist Decrease to Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison (good to get spell malo to land)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=Malosenea]Malosenea[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Increase Incoming Spell Damage 8-10% (Magic) Decrease Fire, Cold, Magic, and Poison Resist[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=13144&source=Live]Turgur's Swarm[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Decrease Attack Speed 75% (Long Duration AA Slow)[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][u][size=14pt]Wizard[/size][/u][/td][td]       [/td][td]  [/td][/tr]

[tr][td][url=http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=8402&source=Live]Lower Element II[/url][/td]    [td][/td] [td]Instant click Fire and Cold Resist ([url=http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3233]Easy Quest[/url])[/td][/tr]

[/table]

Class Specific

This is mostly a placeholder for the moment, but will be heavily edited later.

With some searching or asking, your class forums can potentially tell you everything you need to know about DPS'ing with your class.

Cleric Class Forum

EQ Cleric isn't going to be renewed, nor maintained apparently in the next few months.

I'd change it to the following board, which appears more active and helpful:

http://www.eqcleric.com/forums/

« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 07:28:11 PM by Furro »

Zaaqen

• Slacker
  • Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 10:01:05 PM »

For easier reference, I'd put the above information in a table and link the spells directly to Lucy.  Here's how I'd lay out what you have above:

Notes:
- Linking directly to Lucy, you avoid Allakhazams advertising trash on their main site.
- Code for the table is included further below if you choose to use it.

I'd table the Debuff section also, as follows:

EQ Cleric isn't going to be renewed, nor maintained apparently in the next few months.

I'd change it to the following board, which appears more active and helpful:

http://www.eqcleric.com/forums/

Thank you

I had planned on linking to all of the different spells/aa's and forgot to when I first did it and hadnt got back around to them.
I should have made it into a table to begin with. I just plain didn't think about it.

I altered the text size of each individual class because I found it hard to differentiate between the classes and the next section of the post and added bard 2.0 link back in, but otherwise left it as you posted it.

Edited in new cleric forum.