Author Topic: RoS - Sathirs Tomb - T2 - Drusellas Vault  (Read 6330 times)

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
RoS - Sathirs Tomb - T2 - Drusellas Vault
« on: May 16, 2019, 07:17:00 PM »
Sathirs Tomb - T2 - Drusellas Vault

Zone & Instance Info

Gather Zone: Overthere
NPC Name: Scout Deni M`Trix
NPC Location: Find path (CTRL-F)

Keyword to Enter:ready

Flag & Key Requirements

Zone Flag: None
Event Key: None
Group Mission: None
Event Flags: None

* Minimum to be Piggy/85'/pushed into raid: Sathir's Seal (Raid) achievement

Brief Event Overview & Strategy

When event starts the entry door to the room locks.

Drusella Sathir has an AURA DD, targets players by name and paths towards their location emoted.  Adjust position to avoid her AURA.

25 minute timed event.

Image by: Raiena

Stage 1: Add Waves

We have 3 minutes, 35 seconds to complete the stage before next stage goes active.

Various adds spawn when we enter event area.

Avoid being caught in the animated bladestorm Whirlwind Slash AE - Warning trigger will emote when it's incoming for melee to back away.  Colorful rings appear around mob when AE in effect.  Bladestorms root themselves when their Whirlwind Slash AE fires allowing tanks to easily back out to avoid the damage and then re-engage.

Casters randomly emoted by ancient skull mobs.  When emoted, tank the mob (it hits weak, 3k - 12k).  Do not fade!  You won't have to hold aggro, the mob will stay on you even with Necros DoTing.

Tanks:

Bladestorms:
  • Position Bladestorms North-West (NW) side of the room
  • Bladestorms root themselves when their Whirlwind Slash AE fires allowing tanks to easily back out to avoid the damage and then re-engage

An ancient skull: Don't tank these, leave them be.  Skulls target a caster player by emote and that person tanks it.

An animated cudgel: Position them South-West (SW) side of the room.

MA Kill Order: Skulls, Cudgels then Bladestorms.

Necros focus on the Bladestorms to be most effective.

Stage 2: Goos and Haunts

We have 3 minutes, 40 seconds to complete the stage before next stage goes active.

One of the mechanics in play for this stage involves haunted bones and a glob of goo.  While these mobs are alive they spawn adds continuously.

Haunted bones and goos are susceptible FIRE or COLD spells as follows:

A pile of haunted bones-->USE FIRE DAMAGE SPELLS
A glob of goo-->USE COLD DAMAGE SPELLS

The glob of goo spawns little goo adds targeted at random players.  The goos path slowly towards the player.

Everyone optimize spell lineup accordingly for this stage.

Tanks:

Position Spirits North-West (NW) side of the room.

Position Hexbone and Gnawer adds South-West (SW) side of the room.

Coffin Traps:

Rogue by assign needs to lockpick the trap or we'll suffer a penalty setting it off.  There's an achievement to this effect.

Tomb: a shuddering crypt

There are also baskets that spawn gnawer adds.  But we keep one basket up to prevent Golems from activating.

Stage 3: Golems

SIX golems around the room activate when coffins and barrels (baskest) are down.

Trigger warns 4-5 seconds before golems go active.

Everyone:

- RANGE DPS GOLEMS ONLY.  This helps prevent Drusella ending up at a Golem tank position and everyone avoids the golem AE + Pull effect.
- INNER SHIFT as marked in the diagram.  The golems AE prevents shifting using the outer area as normal.

Tanks:

- Position Golem as indicated (download map for markers).
- During Bones/Goos stage the golems become targetable.  Ensure you set your assigned golem in ETW accordingly before golems activate.
- Be in your TANK SPOT and pull the golem to you, otherwise the golem will pull you to it making it impossible to move while pull is in effect.

Stage 4: Sarnak - Di`Zok

Three named Sarnak Di`Zok enter the room from the west and attack (Athises, Bhaleus, Deutocia)

Killing the three Di`Zok completes the event.

[Thu Mar 26 22:29:29 2020] Drusella Sathir shouts, 'What's all this? The Di`Zok! These interlopers again?'
[Thu Mar 26 22:29:29 2020] Bhaleus shouts, 'They are weakened. Into the vault!'

When the final Sarnak named is slain Tomb Rot is removed automatically: [Thu Mar 26 22:30:24 2020] The Tomb Rot fades.

Kill order doesn't matter unless going for Serial Sarnak Killer achievement.

That's it for now!

This is a preliminary write up, which will be amended accordingly based on our experiences and feedback provided by our raiders.

* Friendly reminder: Freelance Raid Suggestion Policy regarding New Content - Don't kill the messenger -- pie management.

Details of NPCs/Mechanics

Drusella Sathir

Has an AURA - Curse of the Vault - 196k DD + Mana/Endurance drain 8666

Targets players by name at 45 second intervals and paths to them.

Drusella Sathir shouts, 'I can't see you, but I can sense you... I'm coming for you, Soandso...'
Drusella Sathir shouts, 'So close I can almost taste you... I'm coming for you, Soandso!'

Adds

Various adds spawn throughout event.

An ancient skull   Bite from the Beyond - 300k DD (single-target)
   Panic - Fear + Snare - Target AE (10' range) - 4 targets

* Notes:
   If mob's target isn't a caster class it'll cast Bite from the Beyond and kill its target.
   It'll then seek out a caster by a 1st person emote only.  See example below when I was targeted.

Action: When you're emoted, just tank it -- Do not fade!  Hits weak on purpose, 3k - 12k range. 
You won't have to hold aggro from others, it'll stay on you even with Necros DoTing it.

1st Person:
   [Sat May 11 23:22:32 2019] An ancient skull takes a phantom bite from its target and, deterred, seeks out someone with a more magical bent.
   [Sat May 11 23:22:32 2019] An ancient skull approaches you, malice in its hollow eyes.

3rd Person: No emote available
   [Sat May 11 22:35:01 2019] An ancient skull begins casting Bite from the Beyond.
   [Sat May 11 22:35:01 2019] An ancient skull takes a phantom bite from its target and, deterred, seeks out someone with a more magical bent.

An animated bladestorm   Whirlwind Slash - 230k Caster PB AE (25' range)

* Notes:
   Warning emote before Whirlwind Slash: An animated bladestorm winds up, preparing to execute a whirlwind attack!
  A colorful ring appears around the bladestorm when Whirlwind Slash is in effect.
  Action: When emote trigger fires, back off outside of the colorful AE ring that appears.  When it's gone, it's safe to melee.
   When hit by Whirlwind Slash:
   1st Person: You are slashed by an enchanted blade!
   3st Person: Soandso is slashed by an enchanted blade!

An animated cudgel   Bonk! - 147k DD + Stun (4s).  Single target (40' range)

[Sat May 11 23:23:12 2019] An animated cudgel begins casting Bonk!.
[Sat May 11 23:23:12 2019] You shake off the stun effect!
[Sat May 11 23:23:12 2019] You are hit hard on the head.  You have taken 85610 points of damage.

A vengeful sepulcher spiritSepulchral Stun - 101k DD + STUN (5s, single-target)
Hush of the Sepulchral Spirit - SILENCE Melee/Spell (6s) + Decrease Endurance/Mana by 2500 (single-target)
Note: Undead

A hexbone protectorPain Touch - 140k DD + 41k DoT + Push (36s, single-target).  Curse counters 50
Note: Undead

A bloodthirsty gnawer   Devourer's Bite - 100k DD + 29k DoT (60s) - Single-target

A pile of haunted bones   Highly Flammable - Increases Spell Dmg Taken by FIRE based spells by 7000% to 10000% (After Crit).  Self buff on mob.
Note: USE FIRE DAMAGE SPELLS

A glob of goo   Highly Freezable - Increases Spell Dmg Taken by COLD based spells by 10350% to 13800% (After Crit).  Self buff on mob.
Note: USE COLD DAMAGE SPELLS

A vault golem   Golem's Grasp - Target AE PULL effect + 33k DoT (AE 20' range, 12s)
   Footstomp - PBAE 210k DD + Stun (93' range)
Note: Drusella warns a few seconds before golems activate
   [Sat Mar 21 22:52:23 2020] Drusella Sathir shouts, 'Grind them to dust.'
[Sat Mar 21 22:52:27 2020] A vault golem begins casting Golem's Grasp.

[Thu Mar 26 22:27:44 2020] Drusella Sathir shouts, 'Grind them to dust.'
[Thu Mar 26 22:27:49 2020] A vault golem begins casting Golem's Grasp.

A devourer basket    - Doesn't hit back
- Spawns "A bloodthirsty gnawer" adds
- Once coffin/baskets destroyed Golems activate

[Sat Mar 21 22:12:01 2020] Drusella Sathir shouts, 'My devourers are... hungry.'

a bent fork   ...
a rusty spoon   ...

Tomb Rot

Comes into play when a player dies.

[Sat May 11 22:35:17 2019] You regain some experience from resurrection.
[Sat May 11 22:35:17 2019] Returning to Resurrect. Please wait...
[Sat May 11 22:35:17 2019] You are afflicted with Tomb Rot.

SoandsoTomb Rot I - Increase Hit Dmg Taken by 40% (15m+ duration)
   Cast: Rotten Body on Duration Fade - 100M DD (single-target)
   Cast: Tomb Rot II on Curer

SoandsoTomb Rot II - Increase Hit Dmg Taken by 80% (10m+ duration)
   Cast: Tomb Rot III on Curer

SoandsoTomb Rot III - Increase Hit Dmg Taken by 80% (5m+ duration)
   Cast: Tomb Rot IV on Curer

SoandsoTomb Rot IV - Increase Hit Dmg Taken by 200% (90s+ duration)

Start Event

Entering event room starts event.

Achievements:

- Serial Sarnak Killer
-- Kill the sarnak in alphabetical order.

- Cryptbreaker
-- Avoid setting off the traps on the tombs.

- Keep Away
-- Individual: Avoid being struck by Drusella's aura.

Lore:

[Sat May 11 22:34:50 2019] Drusella Sathir shouts, 'Our vault is under attack by Reyek, Dimerall, Pieface, Toransa, Furro, Orange, Apple, Clown, Windreaper, Mulila, Nintap, Tyranosawr, TupleFork, Lettuce, TreeHugger, Dokhopper, and Rulolin.'

Auras

The following are the absolute minimum graphic settings to see auras.  Zoning is required for the changes to take effect.

To make the changes, in game go to Options (ALT-O), Display tab.  On that page there's a Particles area with three little tabs: Spells, Env and Player.

Map Locations

Map file: charasisb_2.txt (right-click, "Save As", and place in EQ maps folder).

Code: [Select]
P 574.0608, -97.0764, -0.3105,  0, 127, 127,  2,  4&6-a_disenchanted_arisen
P 530.9785, -135.3886, -0.4307,  127, 0, 0,  2,  VP_-Ancient_apparition
P 625.0106, -0.7053, -0.4307,  0, 127, 127,  2,  2-Other_Sarcophagus
P 426.0452, 178.7964, -0.3105,  0, 127, 127,  2,  1-Information
P 440.0673, -188.8638, -0.3105,  0, 127, 127,  2,  3-Last_Sarcophagus
P -360.4742, 1.1710, -0.3105,  0, 127, 127,  2,  5-Kill_Sarnaks_for_the_artifact
P -29.0000, -156.0000, -0.4307,  0, 0, 240,  3,  North_1
P 63.0000, -109.0000, -0.4307,  0, 0, 240,  3,  North_2
P 152.0000, -28.0000, -0.4307,  0, 0, 240,  3,  East_1
P 100.0000, 66.0000, -0.4307,  0, 0, 240,  3,  East_2
P 23.0000, 153.0000, -0.4307,  0, 0, 240,  3,  South_1
P -75.0000, 93.0000, -0.4307,  0, 0, 240,  3,  South_2

Text & Audio Triggers - Mandatory

Everyone  Main Package  03-30-2020 (4:53pm)  - An ancient skull - Targets YOU (caster class) - Tank it, do not fade
- Event Timer (toggled off by default)
- Stage Timers:
-- Stage 2 - ACTIVE - Stage 3 - Countdown to active
-- Stage 2 - Countdown to active
- Drusella Sathir - COMING FOR YOU - ADJUST POSITION - Avoid AURA
- Drusella Sathir - COMING FOR YOU (really close!) - ADJUST POSITION - Avoid AURA
- Drusella Sathir - MOVING - WATCH OUT - She is after someone else
- Event Reset
- Drusella Sathir - AURA - Curse of the Vault (196k DD) - Move out of aura
- Golems Active
- Sarnak Di`Zok Named Active - Incoming from west door

GINA Issues?  Help Below:

If you're new to GINA and/or having issues with importing/enabling our trigger files, please read Ssark's GINA Manual.  If you're still having issues after following Ssark's guide, reply to the Audio and Text Triggers Alternative - GINA thread located in the Raiders Essentials section of our forums, and we'll work to resolve the issue(s).

« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 01:54:07 PM by Furro »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: RoS - Sathirs Tomb - T2 - Drusellas Vault
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 09:56:59 PM »
August 1, 2019 - Trigger Package Updated

DELETE OLD Trigger package BEFORE IMPORTING NEW ONE.

Drusella Sathir - AURA - Trigger Adjust

AURA - Curse of the Vault - 196k DD + Mana/Endurance drain 8666

[Sat Jul 27 23:00:30 2019] Drusella Sathir shouts, 'I can't see you, but I can sense you... I'm coming for you, Soandso...'

Issue:

I haven't been emoted, so I don't know if there is a private early warning emote (sent to person targeted only).  As a result, I based the original trigger on the public emote that Drusella targeted the player.  If there's an early warning emote it changes how we react.  So if you are emoted privately, then let us know so we can adjust this.

Reports from Saturday is that Drusella paths to the location the person was emoted at, as opposed to chasing after the emoted person.  If true the run away portion of the trigger is pointless really.

The other big issue is that it doesn't alert anyone else in the raid that Drusella is on the move towards someone.

Solution:

Changed the trigger to alert when Drusella emotes ANYONE.  This way as a raid we know when Drusella is ON THE MOVE.

When the trigger fires, look around for Drusella and if she's heading your way then adjust your position to avoid her AURA.

An animated bladestorm - Whirlwind Slash

Removed this trigger.  The main issue is that there are several bladestorms active at a time and the trigger fires too often adding extra noise.  Also, the effect only applies to melee DPS who are in direct contact with bladestorms because they are meleeing them. 

The main thing in this area is for our bladestorm tanks to make sure these adds are never too close to each other which overlaps their AEs.

See everyone in game! :)
-Furro

Ramelorm

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 10:28:22 AM »

This is the HARDEST ROS RAID EVER

GOOD LUCK

Edit: Link removed by the pie patrol <burp>
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 11:42:50 PM by Furro »
The only hard day was yesterday

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 07:54:58 PM »
Furro probably won't like having a post of another raid force doing this raid, especially since FL is still learning the event.

Raiena

• Pies Anonymous
  • Furro's Box
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 04:38:36 PM »
Preliminary Map of current strategy.

Things we also learned...

Stage 1: Spawns Blades, Cudgels & Skulls
     - Blades root when they do their whirlwind attack and tanks can easily back out and then re-engage.
     - Kill Order should be Skulls, Cudgels then Blades.

Stage 2: Spawns Spirits, Hexbones and Gnawers.
     - Spirits stun and need to be kept away from rest of raid.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 04:42:00 PM by Raiena »
Raiena

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 02:22:00 AM »
November 24, 2019 - Update

Solid attempts on this Saturday.  Made good progress!

The strategy post has been updated accordingly.

Raiena's positioning diagram and comments have been incorporated into the strategy post.  Thanks Raiena! :)

Thanks everyone for your feedback and observations!

Triggers Updated

Delete the old trigger package before importing the new one.

Please ensure you're up to date before attending our next raid.  Thanks!

See everyone in game! :)

Kianara

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 08:43:36 PM »
We may want to update the Stage 1 graphic to remove the "run here" area in the East to avoid confusion .. running to a predetermined spot when emoted is pointless since she doesn't chase the emoted person.  It may be more effective to keep the raid together, then move as a whole either clockwise or counterclockwise when she does an emote (depending on which direction she'd be moving from as she moves to the targeted person.  This way we can better control her movements, at least for the initial stage of the event.  If not we're going to be ALL OVER the place during this, and I get the feeling that controlling as many of the mechanics as we can is going to be key to winning this.

A note on the Spirits in stage 2 .. they don't stun.  They do, however, have the same silence AE that the Spirits in Crypt Robbers have.  I was never once stunned by them, but was silenced numerous times.

Issue:

I haven't been emoted, so I don't know if there is a private early warning emote (sent to person targeted only).  As a result, I based the original trigger on the public emote that Drusella targeted the player.  If there's an early warning emote it changes how we react.  So if you are emoted privately, then let us know so we can adjust this.

Reports from Saturday is that Drusella paths to the location the person was emoted at, as opposed to chasing after the emoted person.  If true the run away portion of the trigger is pointless really.

The other big issue is that it doesn't alert anyone else in the raid that Drusella is on the move towards someone.

Only addressing this since I didn't see any updates in the strategy summary.  There's no "private" emote warning sent to the player, but there is a green emote that will flash on the screen (as well as the text line that appears in the log) denoting who is being emoted.

For stage 2, I'd recommend splitting the raid to focus on the Globs and Bones.  Would probably be best to have the strongest fire users (mainly the casters - mages, wiz, necro, druid, etc) on the bones, and strongest cold casters/melee (mostly melee - beastlords, rangers, and other melee) on globs.  Not only will the respective mobs take increased damage from their vulnerable element, but I think they take less damage from the opposing element (I'll double check my logs to make sure, but pretty sure that's what I was noticing .. could have just been the astronomical hit points the globs/bones have)

Mages should have a fire pet pocketed with fire weapons equipped (they can use their normal pet for the rest of the event .. swapping to the fire pet for stage 2).

And a side note .. Tomb Rot - Paladins can cure it without dying.  Otherwise, it'll be automatically cured if the event is beaten.

More notes the next time we attempt this!  Looking forward to downing it soon!

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2019, 09:39:19 PM »
We may want to update the Stage 1 graphic to remove the "run here" area in the East to avoid confusion .. running to a predetermined spot when emoted is pointless since she doesn't chase the emoted person.  It may be more effective to keep the raid together, then move as a whole either clockwise or counterclockwise when she does an emote (depending on which direction she'd be moving from as she moves to the targeted person.  This way we can better control her movements, at least for the initial stage of the event.  If not we're going to be ALL OVER the place during this, and I get the feeling that controlling as many of the mechanics as we can is going to be key to winning this.

Yeah, I noticed Raiena had a run to location on her diagram.  I was going to message her about it, but I ended up just leaving it be.  She'll read this and probably change it. /duck  :D

When I updated the triggers on Sunday, I did up them up in a special way to account for different scenarios:
  • Drusella Sathir - COMING FOR YOU - ADJUST POSITION - Avoid AURA
  • Drusella Sathir - COMING FOR YOU (really close!) - ADJUST POSITION - Avoid AURA
  • Drusella Sathir - MOVING - WATCH OUT - She is after someone else

I specifically didn't use RUN AWAY voice/text.  I agree as well, I don't think a run to spot is helpful.

Re: It may be more effective to keep the raid together, then move as a whole either clockwise or counterclockwise when she does an emote

I don't agree with this man.  It's really difficult to coordinate the raid to pull off cw/ccw moving as a group, as I'm sure you know. :)

The way I updated the triggers on Sunday, when YOU are emoted, YOU adjust position.  But!  The other trigger will fire for EVERYONE ELSE, so everyone is aware someone else was emoted and that Drus is MOVING.

I think it's more about people paying attention when Drus is moving and to be aware of surroundings and which way she's moving.

Playing 3rd person view really helps for this event.

A note on the Spirits in stage 2 .. they don't stun.  They do, however, have the same silence AE that the Spirits in Crypt Robbers have.  I was never once stunned by them, but was silenced numerous times.

When I updated the strategy post on Sunday, I copied the three types of mobs from our other Crypt Robber's strategy post.  Perhaps the spirits in this vault event don't cast Sepulchral Stun, although it is a single target cast, so perhaps you were never hit.  If I have time, I'll parse the vault logs for it to confirm.

Issue:

Only addressing this since I didn't see any updates in the strategy summary.  There's no "private" emote warning sent to the player, but there is a green emote that will flash on the screen (as well as the text line that appears in the log) denoting who is being emoted.

I addressed this in the trigger updates on Sunday.  As mentioned earlier in my post, the way I updated the triggers it'll simulate a "private" emote.

For stage 2, I'd recommend splitting the raid to focus on the Globs and Bones.  Would probably be best to have the strongest fire users (mainly the casters - mages, wiz, necro, druid, etc) on the bones, and strongest cold casters/melee (mostly melee - beastlords, rangers, and other melee) on globs.  Not only will the respective mobs take increased damage from their vulnerable element, but I think they take less damage from the opposing element (I'll double check my logs to make sure, but pretty sure that's what I was noticing .. could have just been the astronomical hit points the globs/bones have)

Mages should have a fire pet pocketed with fire weapons equipped (they can use their normal pet for the rest of the event .. swapping to the fire pet for stage 2).

And a side note .. Tomb Rot - Paladins can cure it without dying.  Otherwise, it'll be automatically cured if the event is beaten.

More notes the next time we attempt this!  Looking forward to downing it soon!

I agree, we need to split the classes up for Globs and Bones strategically, as you've outlined.

Also agree players specializing their spell sets for that stage!  The reminder about Mages and fire pet pocket is good, I remember you mentioning it that night.  The reminders help btw, thanks.

We know based on the self-buffs on the Glob and Bones that the increase in damage is substantial.  I wouldn't doubt the opposing element is restrictive, or as you said it could just be the HP is boosted to promote players to take advantage of the mechanic.

The Tomb Rot and Paladins.  Yeah, their Splash may bypass the Tomb Rot hit on Curer portion of the debuff.

Thanks for the feedback Kianara! :)

See ya in game!

Kianara

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2019, 09:48:20 PM »
Sorry if I covered anything that was adjusted in the triggers.  Admittedly I didn't look at any of the changes to the triggers before I posted anything /duck

I know what you mean about how tough it'd be to coordinate the whole raid moving as one during P1.  A problem healers are going to run into though is people running out of range of splashes/group heals.  I know it happened for me for the entirety of P1 every attempt we did .. never failed that half of my group was missing group heals.  And with the amount of damage that the (non-attention paying) folks are taking, single target heals are vastly ineffective (at least for druid/shaman healers), and most times resulted in lots of deaths that could have been avoided.  We may need to assign some AE HoTs on engage to combat this (I'm sure you already are with clerics, we may need to add in druid/shaman HoT as well).

Good to know about the Spirits having a single target stun, I'll check logs as well and see what I can find.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 09:59:05 PM by Kianara »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2019, 11:07:14 PM »
Sorry if I covered anything that was adjusted in the triggers.  Admittedly I didn't look at any of the changes to the triggers before I posted anything /duck

I know what you mean about how tough it'd be to coordinate the whole raid moving as one during P1.  A problem healers are going to run into though is people running out of range of splashes/group heals.  I know it happened for me for the entirety of P1 every attempt we did .. never failed that half of my group was missing group heals.  And with the amount of damage that the (non-attention paying) folks are taking, single target heals are vastly ineffective (at least for druid/shaman healers), and most times resulted in lots of deaths that could have been avoided.  We may need to assign some AE HoTs on engage to combat this (I'm sure you already are with clerics, we may need to add in druid/shaman HoT as well).

Good to know about the Spirits having a single target stun, I'll check logs as well and see what I can find.

Yeah no worries, I only pointed out the trigger updates in case it was overlooked. :)

Re: Splashes/Group Heals

Yeah, we're bound to become spread out due to Drus mechanic.  I understand the range of splash/group heals are potentially not as effective in that regard.

We could optimize a bit.   For stage 1 and 2, providing the Bones/Goo spawn in the same location, we can position casters and their healers off center from middle area.  So for Bones side, Casters+Healers are off center towards that side.  For Goo, Shaman can be off center on that side, and they'll be in range of their melee DPS for group heals.

Having said all that, in stage 2, the little ooze adds that spawn and path towards folks are another chaotic element, that's going to cause people to spread out as well.  I'm guessing the little ooze behave similar to Crypt Robber ooze, or perhaps explode upon reaching their target.  Either way, an ooze with your name on it is never a good thing.  ;D

As a side note, for Stage 2 to keep the spawning adds in check, we may need to put Rogues/Berserkers on them with a silent MA, while the rest of the raid does their respective Bones/Goo Fire/Cold damage based on class.

Re: We may need to assign some AE HoTs on engage to combat this (I'm sure you already are with clerics, we may need to add in druid/shaman HoT as well)

Yeah, Cleric assigns were loosely done because stage 1 was our hurdle last week.  I worked it as double IoMs and a TB CR+GHoT by assign on engage.  We need to tweak it further to account for Stage 2 now.  From there, adjust.

Same for Druids, SOTW.  We also need need Shaman to setup alliances by group.

- Furro

Raiena

• Pies Anonymous
  • Furro's Box
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 11:54:03 PM »
Updated... ::)
Raiena

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2019, 03:36:17 AM »
Updated... ::)

Strategy post updated with the new diagram.  Thanks Raiena!

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2019, 05:06:54 PM »
Beastlords - Ice Gear

Szilent posted ice gear info for Beastlords in Beastlord Ice Weapons & Augments for Drusella's Vault.

See everyone in-game! :)

Centare--Yulia

• Slacker
  • Personal Text Removed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2019, 03:15:11 AM »
Items with ice/fire procs, I'd suggest having one of each:
Class: WAR, PAL, RNG, SHD, BER
Piercing Star 2HP  ID: 160162
Proc Effect: Surge of Ice
  1: Decrease Current HP by 7000