Author Topic: Introducing myself!!!  (Read 3165 times)

Aandolas

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Introducing myself!!!
« on: June 10, 2007, 04:42:49 PM »
Hello, Aandolas here. Just trying to introduce myself. Im am but a mere 70 cleric who is working to better his character. I have all my Healing Adept AA's, Radiant Cures, about 10khp/9kmana raid buffed. I know its a far cry short of some but its me and I try to do my best with it. I have always wanted to join Furro's team. Anyways I hope to see everyone in game soon.

Haitchi

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing myself!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 07:41:41 PM »
nice to meet ya, I'm a 75 cleric, I officially raid with Sacred Fyre, one of the top end guilds on the Fennin Ro server and I try to raid with freelance as much as I can so if you need any help with what aa's you might need or anything like that just send me a tell in game or a private message on these boards and let me know exactly how many aa's you have, and what you've spent them on so far and I'll try to set up a good path for you to go down to help you get the most important aa's first as a raiding cleric :) good luck to you!

Arthursuen

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • MSN Messenger - arthur_914@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Introducing myself!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 05:45:56 AM »
Hello all, this is Arthursuen a 75 Orge Warrior, I have most of flag but not have Demiplane yet,my guild is working on it and i need 3 raids flag and the group mission.I am not very strong to be a tank if depend with last 2expansions.I got like 14.8khp/2.9kac unbuff atm, still working hard on the AC upgrade,Currently I had 640aa its a bit low i think but I am welcome u guys to ask me for group or mission too.

Some about real I am living in Hong Kong which is far away from u all maybe, its EST+12 and I can only raid when I am on evening-shift working in my place, so there most likely 2 weeks per month
ARTHURSUEN    Warrior
SAKUYAHIME    Shaman