Author Topic: If you need help  (Read 2871 times)

Sicophant

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
If you need help
« on: July 04, 2007, 02:07:23 PM »
In the last few weeks I've been enjoying Furro's Freelance raids. It's brought some of the fun back to my EQ exper that I lost because of the constant grinding my main char's guild and raid team require to stay current. Thank you Furro

My main char (Buferd 75 Shaman) doesnt' require many of the flags/keys for the zones that Furro and some of his followers need, But  I love to help others attain them. If you need any help on attining any of these backflagging items, it would give me great joy to use Buferd and or Sicophant to assist you, (barring I am already commited to something).

I play a pretty mean Shaman, and am building some exper playing an SK, but Please give me a tell any time that you see me on and need some help. Try to mention that you are associated with Freelance, (even if it isn't for a freelance group) as this is even more motivation for me to help.

Long live EQ Buferd/Sicophant

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: If you need help
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 01:40:00 AM »
Thanks, any help appreciated.

It's nice to see people willing to help others outside their guilds / friends.  Interacting with others and helping people you don't know is what makes EQ great.  

- Furro

Arthursuen

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • MSN Messenger - arthur_914@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: If you need help
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 09:10:49 AM »
Count me if u need a tank ~
ARTHURSUEN    Warrior
SAKUYAHIME    Shaman