Author Topic: Greeting All  (Read 2385 times)

zoopaflack

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
Greeting All
« on: July 05, 2007, 10:32:18 PM »
Zoopaflack here, guild leader of Ruckus.  I am pretty much all of the guild left, as it's mainly a graveyard of casual players that no longer play, but i have had the luck of getting in with some friends and joining an alliance, ERA, to experience raiding in game.  It's been an incredible experience, and it's nice that someone has put something like this together.  To be able to go along on raids that are fun and be able to do them more often.  Depending on locks out i should be able to join up with you all a lot of the time.  I also offer help to anyone that needs it, most of the time i can find myself sitting around in guild hall chatting.  For clarification i mostly 3 box, i have a 75 Cleric: Mikea and a 75 Shaman: Zargulim.  I raid with Zoop, 75 SK, and Mikea but don't mind leaving box out if you all don't like boxes, but can also raid on any of the 3 toons if needed, and am glad to be of assistance to anyone that needs.  On a side note, as of right now i am unemployed so have lots of time to play, but hopefully will be starting a third shift job soon, so not sure how that will affect my game time, but for now, i would love to run around with you all and join as much as i can.

I do have one question on Tacvi raids, there is a quest inside Tacvi for a range item, Tome of New Beginings:  http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=30385 .  I have 12 of the 14 books for this, and just wonder how you all do the lootings of the books there, is it FFA or do you all work out a system of how it's done.  One thing i have done with my raiding crew is set up a channel and find out who is working on it, and who has or needs what, and then delegate who gets for that evening.  Creating a post for it might work, just wondering.  I am looking forward to joining up with the crew and taking out some fun targets and seeing people getting some upgrades.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: Greeting All
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 11:15:13 PM »
Welcome Zoopaflack.

Regarding: tacvi tomb book quest

We do a pre-random and whoever wins loots the books.

- Furro