Author Topic: Open CoA raid Saturday 28th 1pm EST (Updated)  (Read 13469 times)

sando

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Open CoA raid Saturday 7th 1pm EST (NEW)
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 06:30:21 AM »
i will try to attend CoA raid , but 1pm est ? should be like mid-night for me ? i'm at GMT+8 hong kong

Faalzar

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 12:20:56 PM »
Hehehe just like for me and my euro guildies on freelance raids. Starts at 1am for us;)

Arthursuen

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • MSN Messenger - arthur_914@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 02:08:04 PM »
Sando u will not allow to join this open raid if it will running on Saturday 1pm est(about 1am in HK of Sunday). U will blocked to get expedition coz U got Anguish on Thursday and still in lockout timer.

Make sure your guild will not do Anguish during the week or most of us got locked out anyway,its like 4days lockout timer if I remember it correctly.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 02:09:11 PM by Arthursuen »
ARTHURSUEN    Warrior
SAKUYAHIME    Shaman

Faalzar

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 11:34:37 PM »
Anguish on Saturday was a big success with lots of upgrades and flags for everybody! Thanks to all who came!

Doing it again on the 14th same time.

About lockout: Its 4 days 12 hours. With raid start 1pm est and done about 6pm est, the lockout will expire during the night between Wednesday/Thursday.

Sapade

• Slacker
  • Vah Shir Nutjob
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Open CoA raid Saturday 14th 1pm EST (Updated)
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2007, 01:51:25 AM »
Was very fun on Saturday, I can try to make it to every one of these  ;D

Zargan / Sapade

Faalzar

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: Open CoA raid Saturday 21st 1pm EST (Updated)
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2007, 10:05:10 PM »
Did another run on the 14th and it was good:)

Doing another tomorrow the 21st, 1pm est. Sharran will be leading as I will be delayed until 3pm est.

Heeth

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 02:32:41 PM »
Any plans for a Anguish run on the 28th?  It would have to B early, as our Tacvi run is scheduled for 6PM central.

:o

Faalzar

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 03:33:00 PM »
Been a bit preoccupied this week, but yes, we will be hosting a CoA raid at 1pm est on saturday (so well before freelance raids)

Faalzar

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: Open CoA raid Saturday 28th 1pm EST (Updated)
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 01:42:54 PM »
Small update here...I'm sad to say these raids are now on hold...

Partly due to freelance breaking into CoA and cutting into available playermass and partly due to guild needing to use its main raid day for guild only raids. There were those who were strongly apposed to closing the raids again, out of respect for the ones that have helped and joined us on previous fight and for the fun we had, but we felt that if we continued with the open raids without our normal loot rules, the guild would quite possibly crumble.

Therefore I'm extra happy for freelance breaking into CoA so the people that had only Seeds hosted raid as their only option to raid, now have that option still.

I know there are still a few who are not helped, due to not being able to raid at freelance raid times on saturdays, and we're looking into if there is anything we can do about that. We might end up opening for some regulars or perhaps do a once a month open raid. We'll see...

So for now I'd just like to say THANKS from all of Seeds of Legends, to those that joined us for the fun in the 5 raids we had.

Heeth

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Open CoA raid Saturday 28th 1pm EST (Updated)
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 02:06:41 PM »
Seeds,

We, the raiders of Freelance, take pride in our open style raiding and value Seeds input into our on going success.  We anticipated a conflict with us breaking into Anguish and keeping your open raid going, as mission timers will conflict.  It's all good.  If your members would like to join us, feel free.  Freelance always values a stable core of raiders, and you guys and gals have helped Freelance immensely to get to where we are now.  Remember, Freelance is a union of raiders, if your in a guild or not.

Shoot me/Furro a in game tell and let us know what you guys have come up with.  I would like to see you guys on Freelance raids and if we can work something out together, we would be open to discuss it further.

Thanks again for the fun Anguish runs!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 08:13:28 PM by Heeth »