Should Furro Revert back to Halfling?

Yes
6 (35.3%)
No
3 (17.6%)
Should totally go Ogre!
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Headline: Furro Leaves Halfling Lineage Behind!  (Read 2096 times)

Qonamderlo

• Slacker
  • Crazy Ranger "CC"
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Schradermc
    • View Profile
Headline: Furro Leaves Halfling Lineage Behind!
« on: April 02, 2008, 03:55:59 PM »
Headline: Today in the "Plane of Knowledge" Area of Everquest Furro was spotted in a very un-noticable form.

When Questioned about this phenominon Furro Would only reply with "Sorry I am AFK right now". Witness' in Rivervale are gasping at the idea that one of their own would abandon their ways. Mayer Gubbin says "I am Worried about the path he is choosing, i would hate to lose one of our own to the path of an elf, this is a sad day indeed". We have very little to go by right now, until we can get further information from the source himself we will only be able to sepculate on the reasoning behind this sudden "change in form". Sheriff Roglio sends only this message, "Furro is more then welcome to return to us, hopefully before it is too late, however the course back may be challenging and painful".

If you have any more information please contact the Rivervale Times at 2200 Main Street, Rivervale Antonica. 22551.

Photo by Qonamderlo
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 03:57:16 PM by Qonamderlo »