Author Topic: New patch !!  (Read 3181 times)

Arthursuen

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • MSN Messenger - arthur_914@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
New patch !!
« on: April 17, 2008, 06:07:06 PM »
Due to the patch on 17Apr Demiplane is opened to all lvl 72 or higher to zone in.Is it mean those ppl will not have to do the 5 blood raids and probably loot item in DP? Anyone know please feel free to post back.

Thanks
ARTHURSUEN    Warrior
SAKUYAHIME    Shaman

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: New patch !!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »
Due to the patch on 17Apr Demiplane is opened to all lvl 72 or higher to zone in.Is it mean those ppl will not have to do the 5 blood raids and probably loot item in DP? Anyone know please feel free to post back.

Thanks

Yes, it will only be based on level 72 to enter and nothing else.  That means no blood raids and no Monocle of Blood required.

Arthursuen

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • MSN Messenger - arthur_914@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »
Cool ~~

Thanks for the reply !!
ARTHURSUEN    Warrior
SAKUYAHIME    Shaman

Heeth

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 04:44:05 PM »

Thanks

Yes, it will only be based on level 72 to enter and nothing else.  That means no blood raids and no Monocle of Blood required.

I agree to ENTER DP is level only, but to loot, you need the completed flag.  

I read the post on Sony's site to read as you need to complete the flagging quests to gain the "benefit" of the flag...  ie - Loot rights.  You can bypass the flag and gain entrance into the zone by level but you gain no "benefit" of having the flag.

I highly doubt that if you havent completed the full flag that u can loot.  Same thing as in Demiplane and Deathknell.  
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 04:57:07 PM by Heeth »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 05:01:28 PM »

Thanks

I agree to ENTER DP is level only, but to loot, you need the completed flag.  

I read the post on Sony's site to read as you need to complete the flagging quests to gain the "benefit" of the flag...  ie - Loot rights.  You can bypass the flag and gain entrance into the zone by level but you gain no "benefit" of having the flag.

I highly doubt that if you havent completed the full flag that u can loot.  Same thing as in Demiplane and Deathknell.  

I must have missed that post on the forums.  I'm pretty disgusted by the entire removal of all these flags and such, maybe that's why I overlooked the backflag part.  Pains me to go back and filter through the threads again to find the post.  Maybe it'll be quoted as people try out the zones and stuff.

- Furro