Author Topic: Wed raid  (Read 3879 times)

Ramelorm

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
Wed raid
« on: March 13, 2014, 01:51:35 PM »
Furro,

I have notice that some of the Freelance team has suggested WED raids, and back flagging for alts

What is the possibility of starting WED raids again ?

During the Wed event ( if u decided to host it ), could we back flag ROF T2, T3, T4 ( for alts )
The only hard day was yesterday

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: Wed raid
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 11:32:09 PM »

At this time, we're not bringing back Wednesday raids.  We have done them in the past for various reasons (mostly related to progression pushes). 

We have no further plans to backflag at any level of RoF content.  We're hitting the odd RoF T4 raids off and on to fill in some RUNE gaps, as you may have noticed.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Furro

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • circle of prophets facebook
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 11:42:47 PM »
Hey there man...

furro mentioned that in the past we have done wed raids when needed. Also you speacificaly mentioned ROF .. we have tried to pitch this idea for sunday raids. The numbers haven't been there. While on a individual basisis if asked folks will say it is a great idea, when it comes to throwing a raid people won't show in numbers. Gotta have the butts in the seats to do anything. If you want to put your feelers out there and find forty peeps , I am more then willing to Put that raid together on sundays 8)
servant of the circle of prophets

Ramelorm

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 03:16:50 PM »
Hey there man...

furro mentioned that in the past we have done wed raids when needed. Also you speacificaly mentioned ROF .. we have tried to pitch this idea for sunday raids. The numbers haven't been there. While on a individual basisis if asked folks will say it is a great idea, when it comes to throwing a raid people won't show in numbers. Gotta have the butts in the seats to do anything. If you want to put your feelers out there and find forty peeps , I am more then willing to Put that raid together on sundays 8)

i liked it when COP use to /host sunday and monday raids, what happened to them?

The only hard day was yesterday

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • circle of prophets facebook
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 02:39:44 AM »
we still do sundays .. we have been doing anni raids the past few weeks .. and we had our normal holiday time off .. .. mondays we throw in if we need the time, three weeks ago we did a monday it just isnt' often, only if we need to
servant of the circle of prophets