Author Topic: Increase in Item Stacking  (Read 1947 times)

Tmon

• Slacker
  • Freelance Raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
Increase in Item Stacking
« on: September 08, 2014, 05:01:20 PM »
Hello fellow Freelance raiders.  I along with a number of other Freelance raiders attended the SOE Live event in Vegas a few weeks ago.  It was great to meet other players face-to-face and participate in the Everquest open forum discussions to interact directly with the Everquest development team.

During one of the sessions, I asked about increasing the stacking for items like food, drink, player made potions, and merchant purchased potions from 20 to 100.  The entire room applauded my request and the lead developer said I should also post my request on the forums.  So I posted my request, which is linked below, and I am asking any Freelance raiders who might also like to see this request fulfilled please post their feelings/endorsement on my thread.  The more people who endorse this request, the better chance SOE might take notice.

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/increase-in-stacking.213472/#post-3123069

Edit: I wanted to add that since so many Freelance raiders are members of guilds, I humbly ask that if you like my request you also post something about this request on your guild forums to try to get your guild mates to also "chime in".  My request is a classic "grass roots" effort, and if there is a chance to motivate SOE to make the change, it will come from the user community.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 05:12:52 PM by Tmon »