Author Topic: TDS - Arx Mentis - T2 Raid 3 - Principal Indagatrix Lucia  (Read 21693 times)

Zaknaffein

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: TDS - Arx Mentis - T2 Raid 3 - Principal Indagatrix Lucia
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2015, 08:32:54 PM »

Derresh

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 09:12:05 PM »
I think Ignas/Humas Maxio fire where the player gets the warning emote, not 10 seconds later when the AE goes off.

I suggested this in the dps channel like 5-6 weeks ago and got mocked for it.  :'(

I've been curious on how Ognit's spell reflect buff comes into play and how it would work if used by electric emoted players.
For Example: Soandso gets electric emote --> Soandso says need protection within 10 seconds --> Electric DD/KB gets reflected , raid rejoices?

Also we should kill the annoying mini who does the gravity flux aura first because that's annoying as hell. 

Theres an emote for this aura, after about 10 seconds the aura is placed at the emoted players position. We are missing several of the mini's emotes still.

[Thu Feb 26 21:48:15 2015] Ursus glares at you, and you begin to feel the weight of his stare.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 11:05:39 PM »
Turning the raid into a marry go round would lose too much dps that we are already lacking in. We have trouble stun locking 4 mobs while we have 4 paladins and 3 enchanters and we have trouble with positioning in all areas whether it's mob positioning or PC positioning, and we have yet to do this raid without someone using an AE spell or attack and waking up half of the mezzed Fortitios, and we seem to enjoy root punting the prolox mobs way off behind the hills on the far walls so FV can go and get herself killed.... moving as a coordinated pile every 20 seconds is out of the question :p

I'll add an AE weapon reminder to the final assign hotkey, to help.

I said this on our first few attempts at doing this raid, that we need to learn to just heal through the AE damage because there will never be a time when we don't have the AE's hit the main raid pile. The nature of the AE's on how they work coupled with this being an open raid team and having new people join us on a very regular basis who have never done the raid guarantee that there will be missed emotes. We have to get over the blame game or the think-tank mentality of how to avoid the ae or how to stop it from happening because bottom line is, it's going happen each time we do this raid. I have a hotkey that cures the AE with Ognit, and a few other high priority players should do the same, IE a Good Warrior or two, A Good Enchanter or two and a good cleric or two and our MA (Myself, Mist, OE, Mildy, Furro, BD, Orumptiyum). It's 10 people every 3min ~

The funny thing about this is, we're not sporting that many new players over the last few weeks.  Emote failures are coming from regulars.  In fact, I can think of only one or two off hand that are actually new players.

Splashes/IoS help counteract the failures and beams, but it's still worth while to focus our efforts on preventative measures.  Most players don't want to be "that person" failing, but some are failing for other reasons too, like returning to the raid too early, or perhaps not understanding that if they run away and they run to a spot where someone else is standing, they just failed the emote.  They don't get penalized (DoT/DD'd) and so they think they're not failing the emote...

First Stage: The Fortitio.
Do what we have been doing so far with this first wave of having a knight Deflect/start and AE mez. Go back to the kill the first 4, then the remaining 4 we bring each mob at a time to 20%, then AE fuck them up and kill them asap. We weren't very good at doing this when we tried it, but it is the best way to limit how often the AE will fire/hit us.

The issue with this approach is it's mickey mouse (no offense man).  We've done this on events like Bixie2 because we're faced with a kill-at-once time interval.  But effectively, in the context of the Lucia event, when half of the Fortitio are dead and emotes are in play, we're only talking about killing the remaining 4-5.  It doesn't take long to kill those remaining mobs.  It also comes back to trying to adjust our tactics to prevent something that is already preventable by reacting properly.  We're going to get the odd emote failure sure, but the failures to the degree we're currently getting is obscene.

Second Stage. Fulgia and Proloxis.
We crumble pretty fast and become headless chickens on this stage way too often. I use to just pop fort and ae when this stage started because way too many were dieing when these 8 mobs went live.. waaaay too many.. Tanks have gotten better though so I usually will fade off all of the agro I've built up on the Fulgia and prolox from tanking the Fortitio so they no longer all b-line to me. We started using a good strat on the fulgia last night with just having 1 warrior fort/ae the pile to the designated location, then the assigned tanks peeling off that warrior when in position(and hoping they are stun locked when at the position). The best way to handle these two piles of 4 mobs each, is to setup a warrior near each pile before the last mob from the previous wave dies, then have them Fort/AE thier pile when they go Live instead of using 8 tanks total who each have to use a deflect or other discs where 1 for each pile will suffice. We also need to get waaay better at stun locking the Fulgia, unless we have low turnouts of paladins and enchanters there really isn't a reason these 4 cant be locked down. As for the prolox, rooting is the safest, but I'd just be mindful of the direction the rooter is facing before they knock thier mob way off to no mans land where nobody is going to be looking and therefore FV secretly goes to kill herself. Which set to kill first depends on how many stunners we have for the fulgia really, or at least how well they are being stun locked I guess. Rooting seemed to be easier/better handled than stun locking so that's why Fulgia die first though one would rather the prolox die first because the KB ae is annoying.

The single Warrior fort/ae Fulgia worked well.  The reason we have 4x tanks (1 per Fulgia), is just to ensure each is covered because stun is never going to be 100% reliable (although it could be way better than what we've witnessed to date, which isn't a dis to anyone person atm).

The Prolox are not individually tanked.  We do have a 4 tank lineup just to ensure each Prolox is covered (and those tanks work out their /tars during prep).  But arguably, this isn't working out well, because to my understanding; for whatever reason, the aggro is not there initially when the Prolox go active and our rooters are ending up dead often (Minisca has some bingo moments on this front).

I'm all for trying a Warrior approach to Fort/AE the Prolox, as it may be simpler and aggro won't be such an issue.  It would simplify the tanking and healing as well.

As much as the KB is annoying, we changed to killing Fulgia first on our later runs last night solely because we were having such an issue keeping them stun locked and as a result lost several of the OTs (as you know).  If we can clean up our Stun issues, we can go back to killing the Prolox first.  Either way, when you look at this stage, it's really just 8 mobs: 4 we can CC (root), and the other 4 partially mitigate the damage (stun).  So it's not really excessive by any means.

Third Stage! 3 Minis and boss
This one again is rough at the onset. By preserving the warriors/knights deflect and Fortitude by using only two in the previous stage we should have at the least 4 with the discs up and gtg when these go live. I would use warriors to tank these btw instead of knights (again depends largely on turnout and who is in the raid). Warriors are just better off tanking especially when we will have 4 mobs tanked at once and we are stretched thin already. The positioning is bad on this part too, as I don't think we have ever tanked the 3 minis in the same location on this raid yet. Setup designated spots for each mini and the boss to be tanked. I've already expressed my thoughts on where on previous raids and why, they don't need to be way the hell apart from each other just spread out enough that the beams don't overlap on the raid targeting the minis and the Mini's AE's aren't criss crossing the raid pile from being too close, the AE's all have really small ranges. This is  something that can be shown in game of where to plant each mini as I've tried to do on previous raids before we go. Also we should kill the annoying mini who does the gravity flux aura first because that's annoying as hell.  Paladins at this stage also do group armor and spire, we are getting better at this but still could use some work. Go check out the post I made on the Forums here under Buffs post don't make it a suggestion make it an order. Another thing on the last stage I've mentioned in the tank channel before is to not spread the minis so far apart, as when the boss jumps the mini tank the farther the MTO has to run to her to drag her off you, the longer she has to beat you down and kill. Warriors use warlords grasp when she warps, best and quickest way to get boss off who she warps to and back in position.

We make this raid a lot harder than it needs to be, but a few tweeks here and there on minor things that a lot take for granted and we should be fine.

Our SK tanks can hold up on the Elites (we tend to use our Paladins more as Splashers/reinforcing heals on Elite tanks for this stage).  The key point being, is that the SK tanks healing is present.  Each tank has 2-3 healers and at least one slower.  Now of course, depending on our setup this isn't going to be perfect, and there's going to be situations where we need to reinforce Elite tank x that has two Druids healing with two Paladins to help further.  Admittedly, reviewing the hotkeys from last night, I can see one situation where moving a Paladin or two would have helped.  But having said that, it's not going to make up for an assigned healer being completely absent from the heal parse on not just the point tank on Elite x, but the backup tank as well.

Re: Positioning

I'm actually thinking we had our best success positioning at the South end of the event area.  I think the beam actually does less damage the further away we are, and Lucia warp-to locations are furthest from the south end.  From the point of origin, the further we are away, the wider the gaps should be as the beam pivots.

For stage 3, the Elites can be spread out from their reset points, but as discussed in the tank channel, they don't have to be excessively far which leads to healers being OOR of their assigned tanks and makes CC handling charms on scavengers more difficult.  I also mentioned in the tank channel last night to try not to line up the Elites with regards to Lucias Beam.  Some tanks may not have been aware.  During prep tonight in the tank channel, we can all go over locations.

Re: Killing the annoying gflux mini first.

We kill in alpha order for the /ach.

Re: Paladin Armor/spire

This is helping, thanks for taking up the cause.  Paladins already assigned to Elite x's can use that as their MTO/group target for Armor/spire and might make it easier to co-ordinate.  I didn't back read the tank channel chat on this front last night, so I can't speak to how it was being setup for Lucia.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 11:07:46 PM by Furro »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2015, 11:01:21 PM »
Trigger set updated.  Fire and Electricity emotes added to their own subgroups for tactical/testing reasons.  I'll explain during our next Lucia run.

Please import the set and ensure they are toggled on and working, thanks.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2015, 09:08:47 PM »
Trigger review.  Removed the Fire Emote (DoT) trigger from the package.  Last weeks adjusts of healing through the DoT proved effective.

Mildaria

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2015, 09:05:54 PM »
Last night was a really good run, IMO these are the two biggest reasons we wiped:

1. Lucia does not interrupt her "beam, pivot x 20" script when we enter the final phase. When we killed the final fulgia mob, she had just started her beam & pivot rotation. When the Magia engaged, she was no longer stationary, but didn't stop casting her beam. This killed a lot of people.

[Fri Apr 03 20:02:21 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia says 'I shall cleanse all intruders from this place!' (beam & pivot script begins)
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:21 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:24 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:28 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:29 2015] a magia facultis fulgia has been slain by Glaydfrawg! (final trash mob killed. Magia engage)
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:31 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam> (super awesome death beams continue)
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:34 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:37 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:40 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:43 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:46 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:49 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:53 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:56 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:58 2015] Dimbly says out of character, 'Turn Lucia around please' (Dimbly cry for help :P)
     [Fri Apr 03 20:02:59 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:03:02 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:03:05 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:03:07 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>
     [Fri Apr 03 20:03:10 2015] Principal Indagatrix Lucia begins to cast a spell. <Resonating Beam>

The trouble with Lucia's beam is that sometimes I don't see the emote "I shall cleanse all intruders from this place!" Perhaps there is a short range on it. She beams for 50 seconds, then stops for 30 seconds.

My suggestion is to pause before we kill the final mob, and observe Lucia. Do not kill the last trash mob if she is in the middle of her beam frenzy. Last night we had 14 extra beams fire on the raid because of our unlucky timing.

2. Positioning during the last phase. Lucia fires a beam at each Magia every 45 seconds. So, if two Magia are close together, everyone in their path takes 224k damage from two beams (pretty much certain death).

Magia Ursus spawns a gravitate aura, which is sometimes pulling another Magia tank into his aura. This is a perfect recipe for mass death. It is imperative for the Magia to be spread out, especially Ursus. Also, people should avoid standing between Lucia and a Magia.

Here's my idea for how we could improve our current setup:

There are safe places to stand how we currently position the Magia, but it would reduce the risk of getting double beamed if we spread them out even more. Not farther away from the entire raid, but farther away from the other Magia.

Lucia ports to the #1 aggro on a mini once every minute, and gives the following emote:

Principal Indagatrix Lucia shouts 'Your time has ended, ____! I come for you!'

Tanks might be interested in having a trigger for that.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2015, 11:26:39 PM »
Quick note.  This week Tatio tank location was moved to the right corner quadrant area where you have "safe" labeled in the first diagram.

Both a star or fan formation are valid and work, as long as (and we've said this before in FLTanks), we don't line up the minis in a way where we have the beams going through more than one miniboss.

The point you made about avoiding the beam area is especially important and something I think we need to improve upon (and I've no doubt been in the beam as well in the chaos of that stage).

Thanks for posting btw, raids shortly so I can't go into a long reply.  Appreciate the diagrams as well, as it will hopefully help others visually understand the beams and how their own positioning to optimize will improve our overall performance.

Zaknaffein

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2015, 12:47:08 AM »
I've tried many times to set up designated spots to tank the minis at before, but for some reason it changes just about every week and I have yet to figure out why. I assume it's from new tanks being assigned along with our multiple changes in where we first set up as a raid. Or it could just be the, "there was no spot and we just went on the fly of where to tank them at first, and therefore this is now where I tank my mob and I won't change it" mentality.

I have found that Freelance is very very stubborn for some reason on where mobs get tanked, and HATE changing or having a mob moved to a different and often better spot. For instance when I first started to raid here, the WK1 Raid, I got so much shit for putting the boss in the corner/cubby type area instead of tanking it out in the open like you guys did. It's kinda weird, like a phobia to changing where a mob gets tanked and if you do then it's a mob mentality.

The two main things to consider when designating tank locations for the mini bosess and Lucia are:

• Where we first set-up the raid when we begin to kill the fortitio wave and the prolox/fulgia wave of adds.
  • The kill order of the mini bosses.

Currently we set up on the South Side at the start to kill the Fortitio and Proloxia/Fulgia mobs. Because we are killing Ursus first I was putting him at his spawn location as the tank location due to the mechanic of the Mini's going DA at 20%, and then walking back to thier bind point, hence killing Ursus where he spawns. This way the tank and melee don't have to reposition themselves when he goes active again.

Next is Adria and putting him closest to the raid to have more of a gap between tatio and adria, less chance of beems hitting or thier ae's. Also we won't be going through tatio's beem to get to adria.

One important thing to keep in mind is that the tanks keep thier Mini facing away from Lucia so they aren't putting themselves between the mini and lucia, or right in the path of the beam. The melee dps will have to dps from the front to avoid the beam as well.

Casters don't "have to" stay in the original area we start, but it would be easier so they dont have to move a whole lot, and also to keep them bunched up together so the bugs aren't spread out so much making it easier to charm them as Bards Charm song has a very short range. The less spread out we are on this the easier it is. The casters stay grouped up, and the Tanks/Melee stay grouped up. Just make sure as a melee you stay on the outside perimeter of the Mini's to stay out of the beam.

Keeping the minis relatively close to each other and to Lucia is important as well. We just need to keep the bosses far enough away from Ursus so that his gravity Aura doesn't reach the other tank groups or Lucia tanks. The reason behind this is to keep Lucia within reach of Warlords Grasp. Warlords Grasp is the Warrior AA that will yank Lucia off of the the tank she warps to, the farther the mini boss are apart and from lucia, the longer lucia will stay on the mini boss she warps to. Keeping the Minis within 100 range of Lucia will mean she can instantly be pulled back to her designated spot after she blurs/warps. I have  trigger for the blur I can pass along if any other tanks want.

Keeping the last Fulgia Alive untill Lucia stops her beems may not be a bad idea.

Tanks that are assigned first on the minis also pe ready before the last fulgia dies. When I say ready I mean your mob on target, next to it and hitting fortitdue or flash BEFORE or RIGHT AS that last Fulgia mob dies while Spamming your mob with undivided attention, then moving to position. (Ursus Tank just stays put)

I'm not opposed to changing up where we tank or where we first set up as a raid initially for this.

Fear my Paint skillz

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 01:16:33 AM by Zaknaffein »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2015, 03:28:07 AM »
I've tried many times to set up designated spots to tank the minis at before, but for some reason it changes just about every week and I have yet to figure out why. I assume it's from new tanks being assigned along with our multiple changes in where we first set up as a raid. Or it could just be the, "there was no spot and we just went on the fly of where to tank them at first, and therefore this is now where I tank my mob and I won't change it" mentality.

The spots have changed depending on the tank, either due to not being shown prior or accidental or other reasons unknown to us.  I can't see how it is multiple changes in where we first set up as a raid, since we've been in our current setup location for a while now.

I have found that Freelance is very very stubborn for some reason on where mobs get tanked, and HATE changing or having a mob moved to a different and often better spot. For instance when I first started to raid here, the WK1 Raid, I got so much shit for putting the boss in the corner/cubby type area instead of tanking it out in the open like you guys did. It's kinda weird, like a phobia to changing where a mob gets tanked and if you do then it's a mob mentality.

That's certainly an odd statement to make.  We're very open to different pin locations and try various things.  You may be surprised to hear this, but before your time with FL, for a long time we tanked WK1 raid boss in the corner.  We changed it if I recall because melee were having issues hitting the boss in the corner.

As for someone giving you crap, I know that wasn't me.  Maybe someone was being an EQ bully in the fltanks channel.  Ogres like to throw their weight around! :P

The two main things to consider when designating tank locations for the mini bosess and Lucia are:

• Where we first set-up the raid when we begin to kill the fortitio wave and the prolox/fulgia wave of adds.
  • The kill order of the mini bosses.

Currently we set up on the South Side at the start to kill the Fortitio and Proloxia/Fulgia mobs. Because we are killing Ursus first I was putting him at his spawn location as the tank location due to the mechanic of the Mini's going DA at 20%, and then walking back to thier bind point, hence killing Ursus where he spawns. This way the tank and melee don't have to reposition themselves when he goes active again.

Next is Adria and putting him closest to the raid to have more of a gap between tatio and adria, less chance of beems hitting or thier ae's. Also we won't be going through tatio's beem to get to adria.

One important thing to keep in mind is that the tanks keep thier Mini facing away from Lucia so they aren't putting themselves between the mini and lucia, or right in the path of the beam. The melee dps will have to dps from the front to avoid the beam as well.

Casters don't "have to" stay in the original area we start, but it would be easier so they dont have to move a whole lot, and also to keep them bunched up together so the bugs aren't spread out so much making it easier to charm them as Bards Charm song has a very short range. The less spread out we are on this the easier it is. The casters stay grouped up, and the Tanks/Melee stay grouped up. Just make sure as a melee you stay on the outside perimeter of the Mini's to stay out of the beam.

Keeping the minis relatively close to each other and to Lucia is important as well. We just need to keep the bosses far enough away from Ursus so that his gravity Aura doesn't reach the other tank groups or Lucia tanks. The reason behind this is to keep Lucia within reach of Warlords Grasp. Warlords Grasp is the Warrior AA that will yank Lucia off of the the tank she warps to, the farther the mini boss are apart and from lucia, the longer lucia will stay on the mini boss she warps to. Keeping the Minis within 100 range of Lucia will mean she can instantly be pulled back to her designated spot after she blurs/warps. I have  trigger for the blur I can pass along if any other tanks want.

I can't see your diagram you posted (link didn't work).  We can hookup sometime this week and get an instance and confirm the positions.  I'll add them the zone map and post it for our tanks and others.  That way everyone is on the same page, including new tanks.

Re: Blur/warps

Mildaria pasted the trig in channel this past weekend (I didn't import it at the time).  But by all means, attach your trigger to a post and I'll include it in the package.  Thanks.

Keeping the last Fulgia Alive untill Lucia stops her beems may not be a bad idea.

Not sure what you mean by this, unless it's related to what Mildaria was saying Lucia being mid-beam script when we enter the minis stage.

Prior to the final stage, lately I've been ignoring the beam entirely.  We're getting faster each time on Stage 1 and 2 now.  I can tell because of my recast timer on IoS and how it's not always available when we go into the miniboss stage where we double up on it.  Trying to make a conscious effort to avoid the moving beam impacts performance (across the board), which is why I've stopping doing it.  We provide so much healing to cover the damage that it's largely moot.  In terms of AEs, what affects us the most is the failed electricity emote. 

Stage 3 (S3), the beam is stationary and easier for everyone to adjust to avoid it.

Re: Scavenger adds and S3

Once we have positions labeled, it'll be easier for us to point out the general area our team can centralize to help us avoid drifting all over.

Tanks that are assigned first on the minis also pe ready before the last fulgia dies. When I say ready I mean your mob on target, next to it and hitting fortitdue or flash BEFORE or RIGHT AS that last Fulgia mob dies while Spamming your mob with undivided attention, then moving to position. (Ursus Tank just stays put)

I'm not opposed to changing up where we tank or where we first set up as a raid initially for this.

Our raid location prior to S3 is good currently.  Once we get positions labeled for S3, everyone will be on the same page.  I know Minisca will be glad, we almost got a Bingo out of him last week!  ;D

Zaknaffein

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2015, 04:17:40 AM »
The thing with the Wk1 raid and other instances was with other tanks at the time, some didn't like me and I have a pretty good idea of why. Some of it's a tank thing, ego and alpha dog kinda stuff, some of it's because of other things/people. Nothing about you or Freelance leadership.

The trigger for Lucia Blur: Here. It's probably the same or very similar to what Sirene has.

I didn't see Sirene's post here until earlier today, the Picture I made just shows the positions I've been trying to setup fora while now. I can't really see what the adds are doing or where they are cause I'm on the boss, and lately boxing my druid so most of my attention is on him really. Not sure why it isn't showing though. Try this link?

Awesome Picture

I'm not very great with this sort of stuff so I'm probably doing something wrong /shrug.

Saving the last fulgia until Lucia beams are on hold, I've been blasted a few times at the start of the third stage, can hurt. Would need to rely on someone to spot for the beams though cause idk when they are starting/stoping. I never see her emote about it.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 03:49:49 AM by Zaknaffein »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2015, 10:17:39 PM »
Adjusts

Everyone, please download the map.  It's helpful to not only our tanks but the raid in general.

- Added Tank positions for Tatio, Ursus and Adria to the map in red.
- Added Casters Position (Stage 3) in green.  This will make it easier for CC to charm scavenger adds.
- Removed the static spawn locations for each miniboss as it's obvious where they start out and could clutter or confuse where we want them tanked.

Map includes the other add locations as posted previously:

File: arxmentis_1.txt

Right click the link above and select "Save As" or "Save link as" and place it in your Maps directory off of your Everquest directory.

Zaknaffein, I added your diagram here, as it might help others visualize.  Thanks.

feroxide

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2015, 07:55:59 AM »
error - posted in wrong raid.