Author Topic: Old Achievements  (Read 4270 times)

Curmugly

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
Old Achievements
« on: June 21, 2015, 04:05:51 PM »
Not sure if this is the place to post or not, but here it goes...

In looking back on some of my old achievements for raids, I realized we have never gotten a few from CotF, that we should be able to get.

I would like if we are done with Arx for the week to consider doing Bixie 2, and trying for Un-Bee-leavable (kill 3 Bzzavvls in 30 sec of each other) as well as I'll Bee Back - killing 18 of the blue cons together.

With our new levels and gear, this should be a fun distraction, and can be done in the same try.

Another week, I'd like to try Defense of Lendiniara, Outlast, Outfight - kill 15 of the blue con adds...

This would get me the raid achievements all done for CotF, and while I realize the loot unlocking isn't critical from those raids, it would give a good sense of completion.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: Old Achievements
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 04:19:53 PM »
Yes, there are plans to go back and hit some of those raids again for missing achievements.  Aside from the accomplishment and unlocks, doing achievements also helps keep us focused and not slack.

mistatk

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 04:59:36 AM »
I would like to unlock girdle of the weapon master from void raid, with the /ach for nobody falling off the islands.  I missed the one time it was done.

Nintap

• Slacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 07:23:32 PM »
I would also like to get a few more of my lvl 100 Rnk3 spells. I understand they drop in RoF. I don't think i have any of them yet. My 2 cents thanks FL

Gimamam

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 04:13:55 AM »
i too would also like to hit some of the RoF raids for the ach or just finishing out some spells.  i know there were some unlockables that would still be pertinent for today's game that people might still use (clicky twincast comes to mind)

Zaknaffein

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 07:53:24 PM »
My druid and bard need moar rank 3 spells!

Xorbb for Clicky twincast, yay xorbb

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2015, 03:14:58 PM »
I would like to unlock girdle of the weapon master from void raid, with the /ach for nobody falling off the islands.  I missed the one time it was done.

Done!  As you know you were there!  But yeah, others were missing the achievement as well, we had only done it once prior.

Re: RoF

We hit some T1 raids this week.  Next week, as our schedule allows, we'll do T2.

We're also looking to get a PoWar raid run in, as there are some still after an aug.