Author Topic: Don't zone during wins/wipes  (Read 2390 times)

Mildaria

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Don't zone during wins/wipes
« on: August 09, 2015, 06:54:20 AM »
FYI

Customer xx soe via CSS Web 07/30/2015 08:02 PM
Hi,

Tonight the open raid team I'm a part of completed the "Death Stands" achievement in the Principal Vicarium Nomia raid in Arx Mentis. At the very end of the fight, I died and hit respawn. When I zoned back in, I didn't get the achievement, or the 10 Arx Energy Crystals reward.

I've submitted a report on the other character I had logged in at the raid, Sirenea. (/report Mildaria) - both of these characters were logged in on the same computer which may have caused a problem. This report shows a bunch of people in the raid getting the achievement as proof.

Thanks for any assistance.

Response GM xxx via Email 08/06/2015 11:44 PM
Greetings Mildaria,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive credit for Principal Vicarum Nomia raid event. Regrettably we are no longer updating a character's raid achievement or granting rewards if they were not obtained during the raid. As your character was killed and left the zone this may have caused your character to not receive credit. I apologize if this causes an inconvenience. If you feel this is bugged, feel free to submit a bug report. You can visit our bug tracking website at https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa and post the bug there.

Sincerely,

GM xxx

So I got the achievment on one character but not the other, on the same PC.. too bad  ::)

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: Don't zone during wins/wipes
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 03:07:40 PM »
I died as well for that run but didn't zone, and got the achievement.  So I can confirm at least that it works while in RIP.  I'm confident we can pull off the achievement again though.