Author Topic: STEAM FACTORY cop/pdmo  (Read 3060 times)

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • circle of prophets facebook
    • Email
STEAM FACTORY cop/pdmo
« on: October 12, 2009, 01:44:13 PM »
Hey there folks , now that freelance has moved fully into mansion and is also doing the sod starting raids. cop and the pdmo folks are doing more of the tier 1 sof mobs. we are going to be doing steam factory mobs for anyone who still needs thier pages. and or just wants another shot at some of gear there. on sundays, and mondays. we roll on loot similar to freelance , one win a night from each table per real life person and prog parts aren't considered loot. all are welcome to come.  also we call in channel if we are working on void , or sof progression for groups. again the channel is pdmo and you can hang out with some good folks 8)
so if you need any back flagging done let us know 8)
thank you
sincerly
frostfox
servant of the circle of prophets.
servant of the circle of prophets

Manual

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: STEAM FACTORY cop/pdmo
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »
Same level requirements? Start time? I have a 75 Druid that I wouldn't mind flagging/getting some SoF loots.

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 09:48:53 PM »
http://eqfreelance.net/yabb/Templates/Forum/default/tele.gif

manual i didnt' see this in time i am so sorry .. yes same lvl requirements as freelance you are more then welcome to bring your druid and also please let me know what pages you are missing for him/her .. we might have them saved i think we have extra's from all three mobs .. the first two mobs clank and mb i know we do .. the last we might have to kill again...
anyway i am so sorry i didnt' see this reply back .. sooner ..

also i wanted to thank all FL members that did come any of the  raiding events in  the steam factory with us. i can't tell you how much help everyone has been. and we are still thinking of doing another weekend of these mobs please let us know if anyone else is in need of pages we want to get as many folks what they need so that we can get everyone in good shape for the mansion raids.

again THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT 8)

lov frost.

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 04:11:07 AM »
WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FROM FREELANCE that came and helped on the two weeks we cleared steam factory. they were awesome raids. folks got people thier pages i think we pretty much got everyone covered on thier pages from there.

if you weren't able to make it and are still a pig and need one of these we did have several extra pages from mobs looted by me , furro , a few others folks and cop officers if you need one please dont' hesitate to say something 8)

again thank you
sincerly
frostfox

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 01:32:08 PM »
Hey guys due to the fact that this week we did ds and bb on sunday night we are hitting the steam factory tonight. if you still need a page from any mob in steam factory please come 8) all are welcome and again we roll on loot same rules as freelance for rolls 8)
hope to see folks there
thanks always
lov
frostfox.    again that is tonight .nov 16th at set up time is 7pm cst .. start of event time will be 8pm cst , 9pm est, 6pm pst.   

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 05:48:21 PM »
Hey guys cleanly went through steam last night and handed out a lot of pages thank you all for coming and helping and i hope that takes care of all the piggies still waiting on a page from steam if you still need we did have extras from the first two mobs .. talk to me , furro .. or juny .. or an officer of cop .. about obtaining one of those pages. if you needed only spindle let me know .. we can plan another run in there for folks .. but i need a head count if anyone is left needing these mobs.
again thank you all for the support and help in these raids i am very greatful for the friendships we have in game. also the goal we have set to make sure everyone is flagged up fully for all the raids.