Author Topic: TBM - Demiplane of Life - T1 Raid - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life  (Read 29869 times)

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
TBM - Demiplane of Life - T1 Raid - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life
« on: November 21, 2015, 11:34:50 PM »
Demiplane of Life - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life

Zone & Instance Info

Gather Zone: At ZL to Demiplane of Life.
NPC Name: N/A
NPC Location: N/A

Keyword to Enter:N/A - Coffin click at ZL to Demiplane of Life (wait a minute after we get instance, or you'll end up in the regular zone).
Once inside instance, move all the way down into the pit.

Flag & Key Requirements

Mirror Fragment of Anashti Sul is not required for this event.

Zone Flag: None
Event Key: None
Group Mission: None
Event Flags: None

* Minimum to be Piggy/85'/pushed into raid: Nothing required.

Brief Event Overview & Strategy

For this event, we confront Anashti, destroy coffins to prevent adds, and react to emotes properly or suffer penalties.

In order to damage Anashti, you need to have a debuff called Holistic Health.  This is a short term bane type debuff that you get by being close to Anashti.  The only caveat is, if the debuff fades, you get Death-touched and spawn an honored add.  The idea is to DPS Anashti with Holistic Health on, and just before it fades remove the debuff by running to the Lamplight Aura (the aura shifts locations in the room).

A Lifeblood Golem spawns at three minute intervals.  Golems tanked West.  Casters and Rangers: Respond to MA2 calls to kill each golem fast.

Coffins spawn at set percentages in the room above the main event area and have an emote warning when one spawns.  Coffins must be destroyed fast or we'll get a named miniboss penalty add.  When a coffin is up, if you have Holistic Health debuff, CURE IT FIRST, then run up and burn the coffin.  This way you don't risk having the debuff fade up top and spawn an honored add.

Throughout the event, four players are randomly targeted every three minutes with a 30 second debuff called Curse of Health.  If they are HEALED to FULL HP; they'll PBAE 89k damage to everyone around them.  When emoted: RUN AWAY FROM THE RAID, do not heal HP, return when DoT fades.  Our triggers will also display which players are targeted; use this to avoid healing them and/or reacting to the emote if you're targeted.

Reminders:

- With Holistic Health debuff, DPS Anashti; just before it fades, run into the Lamplight Aura to cure, return to Anashti resume DPS, rinse/repeat.  Trigger reminds you when to get cured.
- When a Hero`s Coffin spawns, if you're debuffed get CURED FIRST before going upstairs to DPS coffin.
- Casters and Rangers kill Lifeblood Golems via MA2 calls.
- Watch assist calls to dispatch any honored penalty adds from failed emotes.
- When Curse of Health emoted:  RUN AWAY FROM THE RAID, do not heal HP, return when DoT fades!  If you're healed to full HP, you'll AE everyone around you.
- Skull emotes direction; fires HP/Mana Drain DoT in that direction.  This comes into play when Anashti reaches 50% HP.

Tanks:
- MTO, tank Anashti SOUTH.  MT drag to aura when you need to cure self of debuff.  If directional emotes south, then drag Anashti east; then return it south afterwards.
- Golem tanks, tank WEST.  If directional emote in play west, drag golem north.

Anashti Sul, Lady of Life
  • Single-target rampages.
  • Leashes if moved into tunnel.

Holistic Health   - Bane type Debuff, procs: Regeneration Sap
   - Recourse on fade 1: Life Afterlife (Death Touch)
   - Recourse on fade 2: Spawns an honored [ x type ] add (refer to: Honored adds sub-section for details).
   - Example debuff targets: Anasthi Sul grants holistic health to her assailants: Overeasy, Baghdaddy, Nintap, ... [ many more targets ]
   - Example failure: Maglor has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
   - Note: Targets players in close proximity at one minute intevals.  Debuff lasts 48s.

Curse of Health   - If HEALED casts 89k AE around you Explosion of Health
   - Example players targeted:
   - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life says 'I grant to Borean, Baghdaddy, Curmugly, and Kaloha the gift of Health.
   - However, it is unlikely that their mortal bodies can contain that gift.'
   - Personal pattern when targeted: You feel an overwhelming and dangerous burst of healing.
   - AE firing, someone healed you to full health: You explode with health.
   - Note: Targets four players every three minutes.

Stone Crag   - Self buff: Increase Damage Shield by 111995
   * Cleric assigned, keep Olsif's Retort on Anashti to prevent DS.
   - Example:
   - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life begins to cast a spell. <Stone Crag>
   - Anashti Sul shouts, 'Orran Cragstone will return, but for now I have his magic!'
   - Note: shout emote relates to Coffin being destroyed successfully; Anashti inherits ability of unrealized named miniboss.
   - Refer to Hero`s Coffin sub-section for details.

The Spider's Web   - PBAE MELEE SLOW + Snare + 10k~ DoT (30-36s)
   - Example:
   - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life begins to cast a spell. <The Spider's Web>
   - Acidic webs fill the room and hinder and harm you.
   - Anashti Sul shouts, 'You have prevented the return of Tuthal Spiderbraid, but his power is mine!'
   - Note: shout emote relates to Coffin being destroyed successfully; Anashti inherits ability of unrealized named miniboss.
   - Refer to Hero`s Coffin sub-section for details.

Lifeblood Golem
  • One spawns every three minutes.
  • Hard hitter.
  • Emote when one spawns: Lifeblood Golem gains health, pulling in the health recently lost by its creator.
  • Tanks:
    • Disc.
    • Position in designated location (TBA) to avoid stuns on healers.
    • Use /target hotkey: lifeblood_golem

Heartbeat   - 89k DD + Stun, single-target
   - Notes:
   - Although Heartbeat is single-target, it appears to target many at a time.
   - May be targeting players based on proximity.  We might have to range DPS this only.
   - React quickly to MA calls for this; get it dead fast.

Honored adds
  • Spawn one per emote failure (Holistic Health fading).
  • Three types: an honored soldier, an honored healer, an honored spell caster.
  • Undead.

SOLDIER   Wizard mob:
   Claw of the Oceanlord
Darkwater Torrent
Ethereal Rimeblast
Ethereal Skyblaze
Flashrime
... [ many others ]

HEALER   Healer mob:
   Ardent Light
Aweclash
Chromabash
... [ many others ]

SPELL CASTER   No casts

Note: An honored spell caster and soldier are probably set incorrectly, where the spell caster should be Wizard type with associated spell pool and soldier no spells, Warrior.  Unrelated to our handling of these adds, just an observation.

Hero`s Coffin
  • Spawn at set percentages (91, 61, 41, 26).
  • Spawn in room above main event area.
  • If not destroyed in 47 seconds it spawns a random named miniboss (hard hitting, lots of HP).
  • A coffin being destroyed successfully results in Anashti inheriting the ability of the unrealized named miniboss.
  • We mark the tunnel connecting both rooms with campfires; for quicker locating.
  • Everyone assist MA on these; if debuffed CURE IT FIRST before going upstairs to DPS coffin.
  • Emote for coffin spawn: You are dangerous foes. Some of you may be worthy of my blessing. However, I know of one other that already has my blessing. I shall call upon his help.

Lord Spiderbraid   
The Spider's Web   - PBAE MELEE SLOW + Snare + 10k~ DoT (30-36s)
   - Emote on spawn:
   - Lord Spiderbraid is returned, and so has my darkness. This woman has restored me to defeat you, and so it shall be!

Hero's Guard   - Self Buff: Spell Reflect 100% against Disease, Corruption, Poison
   * Casters, try Fire, Cold damage to avoid reflect.

Tremble Ravensong   
Presence of Ravenspire   - CHARM, single-target, 24s duration
   - Emote on spawn:
   - I am the one known as Ravensong the Irresistible. I serve at the lady's desire and come to her aid when called.

Hero's Guard   - Self Buff: Spell Reflect 100% against Disease, Corruption, Poison
   * Casters, try Fire, Cold damage to avoid reflect.

Orran Cragstone   [ We never spawned one; name/effect derived/parsed from emote/Anashti inherited ability ]
Stone Crag   - Self buff: Increase Damage Shield by 111995
   * Clerics use Olsif's Retort to remove DS.
   - Emote on spawn: [ ... ]

Dartain`s Skull - Direction Emotes
  • Skull in middle of event area turns periodically; emotes a direction warning 10s prior to firing a HP/Mana Drain DoT: Breath of Dartain
  • Skull mechanic comes into play from 50% and onward.

Text & Audio Triggers - Mandatory

GINA File: tbm-demiplane-of-life-anashti-01-26-2017-719pm.gtp (updated 01-26-2017, 7:19pm)

Includes:
- Coffin spawned
- Curse of Health - YOU are targeted
- Curse of Health - Targeted Players
- Holistic Health - Bane Debuff timer until cure needed
- Holistic Health - Bane Debuff failures - Players who failed
- Lifeblood Golem - 3 min timer for repop
- Skull Direction Emotes - Breath of Dartain
- Skull Direction Emote failure

GINA Issues?  Help Below:

If you're new to GINA and/or having issues with importing/enabling our trigger files, please read Ssark's GINA Manual.  If you're still having issues after following Ssark's guide, reply to the Audio and Text Triggers Alternative - GINA thread located in the Raiders Essentials section of our forums, and we'll work to resolve the issue(s).

Auras

Make sure your options are set to a minimum level to SEE the auras in play.  Zoning is required for the changes to take effect.

To make the changes, in game go to Options (ALT-O), Display tab.  On that page there's a Particles area with three little tabs: Spells, Env and Player.  The cutout diagram below indicates the minimum levels required to see the auras.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 01:57:40 PM by Furro »

Mulila forestwarden

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: TBM - Demiplane of Life - T1 Raid - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 11:51:06 PM »
forgot one little side note in the posting above - "Players randomly debuffed with Holistic Health.   You can only DPS Anashti while you're debuffed, otherwise your DPS is useless.  DPS Anashti until your trigger tells you to get cured in the AURA.  If you don't get cured in the aura, an add spawns." 

"...an add spawns, FROM your corpse"

some ppl might think they can just heal thru a emote until they see it causes them to DIE. Just a thought.  :P

Mulila

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 01:33:09 AM »
Amended the following to the strategy post.  Make sure to toggle on these settings or similar so that you can see the aura in this raid.

Auras

Make sure your options are set to a minimum level to SEE the auras in play.  Zoning is required for the changes to take effect.

To make the changes, in game go to Options (ALT-O), Display tab.  On that page there's a Particles area with three little tabs: Spells, Env and Player.  The cutout diagram below indicates the minimum levels required to see the auras.

Maglor

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 02:54:15 AM »
I strongly suspect that the curse of life is tied to the golem.  I noticed that Anashti always cast Curse of Life on people whenever the golem spawned and I do not think it is a coincidence.

Advise that when we try again, have those who have Curse of LIfe on them focus on the golem, even if they have the Hoalistic Health debuff.

Nuttann

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 05:30:31 PM »
As far as the Holistic Health debuff, someone said the data stated that it was unlimited number of targets.  I believe that is the case based on the logs.  There was at least one time that it was cast on 50 people

50 lines of
Anashti Sul, Lady of Life begins to cast a spell. <Holistic Health>
followed by
50 names in the list
Anasthi Sul grants holistic health to her assailants: name1, name2, ...

Most times it hit less than 50.  So, I do not think avoiding it so that real DPS can get it is an issue.  It does not seem that that will cheat a real DPS from also getting it.  I expect the best reason for avoiding it is if the person will not be DPSing at all and wasting time to go to the aura is an issue.

===

Healing was really easy when just the boss was up.  What hurt us was adds.  The ones due to not curing we should be able to almost eliminate. (I almost didn't get cured once as I got that really impressive snare just as I turned to go to aura. I was thinking I might have to gate to avoid it but did make it.)  The golems also really hurt. The longer that they are up, the more AE damage that we take and people die.  Given the frequency of Holistic Health, I don't know that we really should keep DPSing boss when golem is up. If you have a limited number of dots loaded and have Golem fully dotted, then hitting boss shouldn't hurt, but I expect that we need those Golems dead ASAP. Especially before that other named pops.  It would be nice to know where to run for the one emote.  I did die due to "you have been slain by name" and I expect that was one of those targeted AEs.  Maybe run into the tunnel a few feet?  Unless people go there to med.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 06:09:43 PM »
A few quick comments, before afk for lunch.

As far as the Holistic Health debuff, someone said the data stated that it was unlimited number of targets.  I believe that is the case based on the logs.  There was at least one time that it was cast on 50 people

50 lines of
Anashti Sul, Lady of Life begins to cast a spell. <Holistic Health>
followed by
50 names in the list
Anasthi Sul grants holistic health to her assailants: name1, name2, ...

Most times it hit less than 50.  So, I do not think avoiding it so that real DPS can get it is an issue.  It does not seem that that will cheat a real DPS from also getting it.  I expect the best reason for avoiding it is if the person will not be DPSing at all and wasting time to go to the aura is an issue.

Good point regarding the avoiding/dps comment above.  Later this week, for the strategy post on this, I'll word it properly as it relates to non-dps and wasting time to go to the aura as you put it.

Healing was really easy when just the boss was up.  What hurt us was adds.  The ones due to not curing we should be able to almost eliminate. (I almost didn't get cured once as I got that really impressive snare just as I turned to go to aura. I was thinking I might have to gate to avoid it but did make it.)  The golems also really hurt. The longer that they are up, the more AE damage that we take and people die.  Given the frequency of Holistic Health, I don't know that we really should keep DPSing boss when golem is up. If you have a limited number of dots loaded and have Golem fully dotted, then hitting boss shouldn't hurt, but I expect that we need those Golems dead ASAP. Especially before that other named pops.  It would be nice to know where to run for the one emote.  I did die due to "you have been slain by name" and I expect that was one of those targeted AEs.  Maybe run into the tunnel a few feet?  Unless people go there to med.

Adds are definately a serious threat and significant slow down.  Once Gimamam finalizes the tank positions, and posts his diagram, we'll be able to see which areas are open for a run-to location.  Also, there's probably another way to deal with this effect as opposed to just running away, I only adjusted the trigger to run-away as a stopgap until we're able to look into it further and experiment.

Zaknaffein

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 10:03:32 PM »
We have the strat, just need to execute now. A few things though to tidy up:

Holistic Health
 - The main special mechanic to this raid really. You get this debuff/buff when you are in range of her, not sure how close/far you have to be to get it or avoid it. Didn't take long to figure out what this does really, but exactly what it does I'm not 100% certain. There are two different version, version 1 and version 2. My best guess is what furro said is one is just for melee and the other is for casters because of the nature of how procs work between melee and spells. I made triggers to help with these on when you have it and when to run into the yellow aura under the lamp lites to get cured. It shows as giving a proc, but what exactly that proc does I'm not 100% certain. If it just unlocks her regen, or if it actually does damage to her or both. I suggest though that when you get it and DPS the boss, use your AA that procs on every swing IE, warrior use Rage of rallos zek, Bards use Flurry of notes. I would save actual DPS discs for the Coffins and Golems.

Positioning
 - Just keep Anashti and the Golems apart so the Golem's ae stun doesn't hit casters or people near the boss. I tested Anashti's leash range as much as I could, she leashes outside of her room but didn't seem to against the walls in her room, but I can't push her into it or high enough on my own before fort drops so that's not 100% certain on if she leashes if pushed into the walls of her room.

Honored Adds from not getting holistic cured
 - 3 types I have noticed if you want to make a /target hotkey they are:
An_honored_Soldier
An_honored_healer
An_honored_spell_caster

Depending on how many people fail to get cured will determine the # associated. Soldiers are by far the most common to spawn.
When they spawn, clerics smite/TU whatever else you do to dps undead, same for any other class that has special undead abilities.. Necros and Paladins? Tanks just be sure to have used a lot of agro because clerics generate a lot of agro using those nukes.. Use warlrods basically and the mobs should be dead before it fades*

A_Lifeblood_Golem
- On a timed spawner every 3 min. we have a trigger for this already. As mentioned these have a pbae stun/dd so position away from casters and boss. Casters burn these, melee if needed. They seemed to blur agro? not sure the exact mechanic being used but keep that in mind.. Basically treat these the same way we do Spark workers on Calix raid with the exception of where we kill them in relation to the raid. These put out some good DPS so I would stick a Defensive discing warrior on these.

Coffins
 - From what I could tell these are % based spawned. We had them spawn at 90% and 60%. We never got below 50% so I am not sure the % spread on when the others spawn. It could be 90, 60, 50, 20. Or it could be 90, 60, 30, 0. I assume it's 4 all together though, but this is just an assumption. I would suggest though that prior to the % they spawn, everyone cures themselves then runs up and burns the coffin, so we don't have people running up to DPS with Holistic Debuff still on them and dieing up top.

Curse of Life
 - This targets 4 people at random with a 30 second debuff. If they get healed they will do a PBAE 90k nuke around them. We can have the 4 people run into the tunnle perhaps to avoid nuking the raid.

GINA triggers
 - Note: These are my own and not the official triggers* If you use these make sure you don't already have other versions of the same triggers. - GINA Triggers

Hurl

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 06:06:13 PM »
eqfreelance has helped us many times in the past, especially with some Plane of War tweaks earlier his year.  Wanted to share the changes we did last Tuesday to beat the event.

Coffins spawn at 91 / 61 / 41 / 26.  seem to spawn always 1% ahead of what you'd think.  We remind folks in TS to get cured before they run up to dps coffin.  Coffins's are always 100% most important mechanic.  If we slack, and spawn a mini, we drop the dz and try event again.

Directional emotes start past 50%. Skull in the middle of the room calls a direction, and beams a substantial DoT in that direction.  If this direction is towards East, and you've just killed a coffin, people should hold upstairs for 10s if possible to not get DoT beamed running back to the raid.

The first golem spawns 3.5 mins (+/- 10s) after 90% coffin.  (There's no rush to get to 90%.  Important event timers start after this first coffin spawns).  Subsequent golems spawn every 3 mins (+/- 10s).

Placement change last Tues was critical to the win.   We tank Anashti in the South between the two rocks.  You'll notice that when Anashti respawns after a coffin, she always pops in that lovely brown fountain, north side.  This is the same location as the golems spawn.  By putting Anashti in the South, and tank sitting in the north side of the fountain spamming /tar Lifeblood, you won't have the golems run through the raid killing dps/healers.  Take that golem North, keep one tank on it, with 2nd tank maintaining 2nd aggro remotely. 

Also, when a directional emote is called to the South, we don't move Anashti.  The war takes an extra 33k per tick, it's a rounding error on the incoming damage.  Better to anchor her in the same spot, and move the raid.

Important -- keep people away from the golem spawn location.  We've found whenever others are in proximity, the golems go into their own funky aggro logic, randomly putting people at the top of their hate list.  Keep everyone south at Anashti.  Only people that are away from Anashti are the golem tanks and support healers.  Isolating golems and pulling them North = the strat change that let us win.  (I had our most geared wars on the golems.  Anashti really isn't that hard to tank, but the golems are very spiky).

DPS

Once anashti and the raid is back in place after 90% coffin, we go full burns.  Goal is to get the event through the 60% coffin into the low 50's before first golem.  Once golem spawns (have someone with a stopwatch in TS giving a 10s warning for next golem.  massive help), tank intercepts at fountain and takes into place in the North. Wiz / Mage range kill it.  We're killing golems in about 100s (w/o burns), plenty of time before the next one.  All other dps stay on Anashti. 

Keeping the golems down, and only dealing with one at a time is huge!  Multiple golems (we've found) destabilize the event quickly.

The goal for us really was -- let's not rely on a super high dps night to beat this event.  Let's come up with sustainable strat that would work regardless of the dps that showed up on a given night.

We're now in a sustainable pattern of whittling Anashti down.  It didn't take that long to get to 40%, and then the 25% coffins.

Here's the last surprise.  Somewhere below 10%, Anashti throws up a debuff that prevents healing.

At 15%, you'll want to hold DPS on anashti.  Note to necros, that means dots off at 20% or so!  Go through a Golem cycle, and as soon as that golem dies, burns at this point should be up for all classes.  Burn her the hell down expecting no heals -- wars/knights have to save fort/deflection for this phase. Literally, no heals will land.

Emotes -- our Gina trigger for holistic health -- we tell people to get cured with 15s left.  I didn't look at yours, but that's the margin of error we give folks.   Want as many anti-regen procs on her as possible.

Curse of Health -- correct, tied to around when the golems spawn.  4 people get it.  This mechanic can wipe the raid. If those 4 people stand in the aura/light until it fades, they won't blow people up.  And, it's more deadly than 90k.  I had a player (via Curse of Health) hit me for 170k.  It literally wipes out anyone near them.    This effect kills more people in the raid than anything else.  We beat the event, but we could have beat it 3 mins faster had not people wiped out each other.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope this helps,
Hurlagnome (Prosperitas / FV)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 06:46:44 PM by Hurl »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 06:54:41 PM »
Hi Hurlagnome, thanks for the post.  You posted just as I was editing the original post.  I'll look over your post to see if there's anything overlooked/inaccurate in what I wrote up.  Thanks for your insights!

Editing this post.  Changed our trigger with regards to Curse of Health, we hadn't tested running into the aura, we were initially running away from the raid for this until we could figure it out.  Thanks.

We hadn't seen the skull emote/dot mechanic, since our first few attempts I believe 55% was where we left off.  So they were not even in play yet.  But in anticipation, we had assigned a caller just basing it on the group mission and that it was a mechanic.  I added the 50% note for our caller in our post to remind, thanks.

We just use a trigger for the golem, 3 minute timer with overlay, warn 5s before timer elapses.  It's based on the golem emote message, and from my logs, it's always 3 minutes on the nose between golem spawns.

Our positioning is similar, and we do keep the golem north, although it has gotten away from us.  We noticed some weird aggro thing going on as well with it.

Edited the coffin spawn percents, thanks.

Overall, for us, we felt the golem was the biggest threat, coupled with Curse of Health and honored adds from players not removing Holistic health in time.  But it's early in yet, and even in our few attempts to date, we've improved.  I'm confident we can make ground next run.

I can't comment on the rest of your post though, having only seen to 55%.  But the final leg looks like a gauntlet run.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 07:54:45 PM by Furro »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2015, 08:02:25 PM »
Strategy post and triggers updated.  Please review the post and delete your old triggers before importing the new ones.  Also ensure that your triggers are enabled (checked off) as applicable.

If you're new to GINA and/or having issues with importing/enabling our trigger files, please read Ssark's GINA Manual.  If you're still having issues after following Ssark's guide, reply to the Audio and Text Triggers Alternative - GINA thread located in the Raiders Essentials section of our forums, and we'll work to resolve the issue(s).

Hurl

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2015, 08:45:25 PM »
Hey Furro, happy to return the favor, as our guild has used eqfreelance for a couple expansions to help work through raids.  Sailea (other coleader of Prosperitas) reached out to you a while back for help with PoWar, and you were very kind to aid us.

As far as the golems, just clearing the players away from their spawn location and tanks being quick to aggro (I'm one of the tanks on golems) we've never lost control of a golem using this mechanic.  If players are close to their spawn location, or the golems are dragged through the raid, it's pretty much a disaster.

Cheers!

Nuttann

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 03:13:16 PM »
During the last attempt last night, I got the Curse of Health once from what I found in the logs.  That matches up with me seeing the emote. When I got the emote I ran to the aura.  While I was waiting for it to fade, the aura moved.  I caught up to the aura and the curse faded when I was in the aura.  The logs also appear to show me exploding and causing damage to people during that time. Most of the time that I had the curse, I was in the aura, so the most time that I could have been healed, I was in the aura.  It may have been me that healed me and I tried not to do it until it faded, but might have done it when I was in the aura.

Also, if the AE happens when it fades or when healed, this can cascade if not really careful.  Four people with debuff and one gets healed triggering the AE. As a result healers may quickly try and heal group out of instinct.  If one of that group also had the debuff ... . This part does not seem fun. 

Also, as far as the GINA screen message, you may have to change the length of the lines for the overlays.  Mine cut off around the 2nd name.

Scornfire

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2015, 06:20:14 PM »
It's hard to really tell exactly what the regeneration sap proc is doing, but it was plainly obvious that any time we all went off to assist on the golem that she would absolutely rocket back up HP wise. Whether it's a simple dd proc or some type of mechanic that negates/mitigates her next round of regen each time it's proc'd we're definitely going to need to keep a large contingent of the raid on her

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2015, 08:43:04 PM »
During the last attempt last night, I got the Curse of Health once from what I found in the logs.  That matches up with me seeing the emote. When I got the emote I ran to the aura.  While I was waiting for it to fade, the aura moved.  I caught up to the aura and the curse faded when I was in the aura.  The logs also appear to show me exploding and causing damage to people during that time. Most of the time that I had the curse, I was in the aura, so the most time that I could have been healed, I was in the aura.  It may have been me that healed me and I tried not to do it until it faded, but might have done it when I was in the aura.

Also, if the AE happens when it fades or when healed, this can cascade if not really careful.  Four people with debuff and one gets healed triggering the AE. As a result healers may quickly try and heal group out of instinct.  If one of that group also had the debuff ... . This part does not seem fun. 

Also, as far as the GINA screen message, you may have to change the length of the lines for the overlays.  Mine cut off around the 2nd name.

Regarding the GINA screen message, are you referring to the one to display the four players targeted each time?  I created it to display only the first four characters of each player name and therefore takes up a fixed space regardless of the variability of each name.  On an unrelated display note, I corrected an issue in the regex whereby it was not matching in all situations, so it should always match now.

To clarify though, you're referring to this pattern below:

For example:

[Thu Nov 26 23:00:05 2015] Anashti Sul, Lady of Life says 'I grant to Endotron, Savack, Kevsaiyan, and Windreaper the gift of Health. However, it is unlikely that their mortal bodies can contain that gift.'

The Curse of Health - Targeted Players trigger will match the above example and display an overlay, 30 second duration as follows:

No heals: Endo, Sava, Kevs, Wind (curse of health)

If your overlay is cutting off after the 2nd name, some things to check:

- Check that you're using the most recent trigger package, delete the current, download it again and import.
- Perhaps it's the size you have your overlay set for, I can't give you a pixel width of mine currently, although I have it set for Ariel font, and size is 22.
- My resolution, testing this currently, on laptop 1600 x 900, and displays just as in the example above, without cut offs.

I gotta step out, but will be able to check back in before raids.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2015, 04:02:35 AM »
Friday, November 27, 2015

Anashti Sul, Lady of Life Defeated!  Nice work everyone!