Author Topic: TBM - Demiplane of Life - T1 Raid - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life  (Read 29913 times)

Nuttann

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: TBM - Demiplane of Life - T1 Raid - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2015, 09:46:10 PM »
I have had certain uploaded files also get saved as ZIP.  All I did was to set GINA filter to - All files - when trying to do the import.  Renaming the file to end in the expected GINA extension may also work.

Twinbrow

• Slacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2015, 07:26:57 PM »
That is correct.  That said, her casting of the Holistic buff seems to be timed.  If she has just cast it when she "disppears", she does not cast it again when she goes down.  Gives us time to destroy the coffin without getting the buff (if we get it cleaned off first) and the nasty slow.

Agreed. I made it a habit of running through the aura before heading upstairs. If I did get hit by it upstairs a minute was more than enough time, even  temporarily slowed, to make back down.

Jebbit

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2016, 03:51:58 AM »
I just thought that we could make hotkeys to block group heals for when we are hit with the curse of life debuff, so that healers won't have to single target heal group members who are dying to the golem. And make a second hotkey to unblock them once the debuff fades.

For shaman Krasir's Recourse & Historian's Intervention
/blockspell add me 44238 44281

/blockspell remove me 44238 44281

Lianeb

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2016, 01:41:26 PM »
    I have yet to figure when the first golem spawns. It is not based on a timer from Engage, coffin spawn, coffin death or Boss %. Could be Timed once boss is at a %. Not sure.[/li][/list]

Just add what we think is the timer.  3min from 91% and can reset if she regens back above it.  We have someone set a clock when she tics down from 91-90 and it is almost perfect
    « Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 01:46:40 PM by Lianeb »

Furro

• Global Moderator
    • Pies Anonymous
    • freelance raider
      • View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: February 16, 2016, 12:34:34 AM »
    Updated the strategy post to reflect how we currently do this event.

Added a skull directional emote failure trigger.

Changed Curse of Health emote (the one that targets four players each time a golem pops).  I'm not convinced that running into the aura does anything.  Changed the trigger action to: Run away from the raid, do not heal HP, return when DoT fades.  It doesn't hurt to notify your group when you're targeted, in case someone reactively heals you.

Optimized trigger set.

Gimamam

• Pie Hoarder
      • View Profile
      • Email
    « Reply #35 on: March 15, 2016, 04:59:13 PM »
    Nicely done this last week with no holistic health cure failures.

if you notice - that was a direct relationship to our kill speed when we didn't have to peel off to kill adds that dropped dps/tanks for no reason.

also - keep up the kill speed, and we get less golems that can stun us!

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
      • View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: March 27, 2016, 11:16:32 PM »
    The current trigger for the skull emote doesn't have audio...kinda screwed me up this week (I accidentally deleted all my raid triggers earlier this week and had to redownload). Don't know if other people use audio triggers more than the popup triggers. If you do, you may want to update the trigger yourself.

Furro

• Global Moderator
    • Pies Anonymous
    • freelance raider
      • View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: April 29, 2016, 07:49:20 PM »
    The current trigger for the skull emote doesn't have audio...kinda screwed me up this week (I accidentally deleted all my raid triggers earlier this week and had to redownload). Don't know if other people use audio triggers more than the popup triggers. If you do, you may want to update the trigger yourself.

Thanks.  I must have fixed this a while back or something else was at play.  I downloaded the set and imported (deleting my old set), and it appears to have the audio (also tested with a link of text that it fires correctly).

On a similar note, I adjusted the bane debuff trigger and added another snippet of sound to the existing line.  I've occasionally missed reacting to this trigger in the past, so I'm hoping the extra line of audio will remind me, and hopefully others.

The above bane debuff adjustment is now included in the base trigger set for this event.  So if others want to update theirs, go for it.

Brenlaven

• Slacker
      • View Profile
    Vanquisher of Anashti Sul, Lady of Life
    « Reply #38 on: May 02, 2016, 05:04:39 AM »
    Freelance should be able to try to get these achievements completed to get the reward Eye of Life. It gives a type 3 aug that improves damage for all abilities by 1%. With further achievements in other raids it can reach up to 10%. Seems to scale from 1% to 3%, 5%, 7%, and then 10%.

Brenlaven's achievements show No Heroes was won on 05 Dec 2015 (maybe earlier?). No Relife for Allies was beat on 11 Mar 2016.

The Uncursed! achievement is unclear on how to get a success. If anyone has a good (guess? idea?) to get this one...please share...  For now, it seems if the buff runs the timer and the person is not cured (to 100% based on the dbgbugtracker site?) and the person survives (required?) it might mean a successful achievement.

So as Furro has mentioned in this thread...running away (up the tunnel past the coffins?) and not letting the others with the debuff be near each other might be a strat to try...being not near anyone else seems to be important for that achievement.

Wins are most important but when Furro calls for going for achievements we all should work as best as we can to get them down for the benefits everyone gets from them.

Brenlaven

• Slacker
      • View Profile
    Vanquisher of Anashti Sul, Lady of Life
    « Reply #39 on: June 08, 2016, 02:39:04 AM »
    Vanquisher of Anashti Sul, Lady of Life - No Heroes.

I swear every time we do Lady of Life someone says we should not get any honored mobs. And sometimes it is a smooth run with no honored. Other nights it is like some toons have no idea there is a buff to be removed.

We need to focus on helping everyone in the raid know they have to cure the debuff.

Brenlaven will get the Holistic Health buff because he is in melee range of the boss normally. That means it has to be cured. Other toons may not normally be in range to get the buff (casters/heelerz) but they need to have the triggers and know how to cure it.

Everyone should be asking everyone else in the group if they are not clear on the mechanics. If you see someone 'new' to Freelance in your group...ask them...in group...in tells....in channels...somewhere...if they have the trigger for Holistic Health and if they understand how to cure it.  It isn't bad to make sure folks are clear...so don't be insulted if someone asked YOU if you understand the mechanic. They are probably just trying to help the raid not get unnecessary adds...and an ach for those missing it still.

Furro expects us all to perform and work together to not screw up.  Talk to your group mates if you are unsure...or ask someone in tells/channels.

On that point...Uncursed!!!!!!

Four people get hit with Curse of Health...and if they are heeled to 100% (or I am being told they have runes that don't let the buff hit them) it is a failure (and they blow up killing people).  So, if you get this (Curse of Health) you need to NOT be heeled AND move away from the raid.  Originally, Freelance triggers said stand in the aura that cures Holistic Health but this seems to not be a correct reaction. Instead, moving up the tunnel might be a better strat.

LET YOUR GROUP HEELER know you should NOT be heeled!  There is the BIG YELLOW text with the names too (right?).

The Uncursed! ach seems to be a challenge for many guilds...but Freelance can do it! We just have to all be talking to each other and helping each other out!

If anyone has better / more accurate info on this mechanic/ach please share it.  We can't unlock the Eye of Life without all three of these ach down.

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
      • View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: June 08, 2016, 04:05:35 AM »
    "or I am being told they have runes that don't let the buff hit them"
    I think it is that with runes they stay at 100%, causing them to autofail. Usually around the same time the golem spawns and AEs everyone several times, causing everyone without runes to get below 100% before the debuff hits.

Brenlaven

• Slacker
      • View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: June 08, 2016, 05:52:20 AM »
    Oh yea...runes bad then on that ach attempt...also...the Curse of Health is timed...so if the mob dies fast enough the number of times the Curse of Health can hit can be reduced.

DPS Warp Speed...engage!

Furro

• Global Moderator
    • Pies Anonymous
    • freelance raider
      • View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: January 26, 2017, 11:23:46 PM »
    01-26-2017 - Trigger Change

The most recent game patch made some changes to log messages.  One of the changes affected the Curse of Health overlay emote causing it not to fire on our previous run last week.

Everyone please delete your old trigger set before importing the updated package in the strategy post before attending our next raid.  Thanks.