Author Topic: TBM - Demiplane of Life - T1 Raid - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life  (Read 29914 times)

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: TBM - Demiplane of Life - T1 Raid - Anashti Sul, Lady of Life
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2015, 03:51:01 PM »
Strategy post and triggers updated.  Please review the post and delete your old triggers before importing the new ones.  Also ensure that your triggers are enabled (checked off) as applicable.

If you're new to GINA and/or having issues with importing/enabling our trigger files, please read Ssark's GINA Manual.  If you're still having issues after following Ssark's guide, reply to the Audio and Text Triggers Alternative - GINA thread located in the Raiders Essentials section of our forums, and we'll work to resolve the issue(s).

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2015, 04:04:40 PM »
For the Curse of Health debuff, do HoTs count as heals, and do they count if already running when you get debuffed?

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2015, 04:07:18 PM »
For the Curse of Health debuff, do HoTs count as heals, and do they count if already running when you get debuffed?

HoTs count as heals.

Maglor

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2015, 04:49:32 AM »
Regarding the Life Blood Golem, I think it is going to take almost a full minute for us to take it down, and that is if everyone gets onto it.  I had noticed that our attacks on Anashti were limited a lot because of the Golem and often it was because when the golem spawned we broke off attacking Anashti and took on the golem, then Anashti would cast her Holistic Health on a couple that were still near her, the golem would die, everyone would return to Anashti and nobody would be able to do any real damage to her.  I know I was trying out various approaches dealing with the golem but nothing seemed to work until I noticed the golem was spawning just before everyone had to go to the aura to remove the holistic health buff.

Based on this, I would recommend the following approach.  When the golem spawns, the tank grabs it and moves it into position.  But nobody else goes to the golem until they have to get into the aura to clear the holistic health buff.  At that time, everyone runs to the golem and takes it down.  When the golem is dead, everyone runs back to Anashti and, within a few seconds, receives the holistic health buff and starts to dps Anashti.

I think later on, when we get better weapons, we can start trying other things to speed up the raid.  But for now, I think this will maximize our dps on Anashti without letting the golem survive long enough for there to be 2 golems at any one time.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2015, 04:01:52 PM »
Regarding the Life Blood Golem, I think it is going to take almost a full minute for us to take it down, and that is if everyone gets onto it.  I had noticed that our attacks on Anashti were limited a lot because of the Golem and often it was because when the golem spawned we broke off attacking Anashti and took on the golem, then Anashti would cast her Holistic Health on a couple that were still near her, the golem would die, everyone would return to Anashti and nobody would be able to do any real damage to her.  I know I was trying out various approaches dealing with the golem but nothing seemed to work until I noticed the golem was spawning just before everyone had to go to the aura to remove the holistic health buff.

Golems need to die in under 20 seconds.  It's a 3 minute repop, anything over a minute is completely unacceptable.  We stressed this last week and we were getting the golem down in under a minute, but we can improve on this considerably.

Based on this, I would recommend the following approach.  When the golem spawns, the tank grabs it and moves it into position.  But nobody else goes to the golem until they have to get into the aura to clear the holistic health buff.  At that time, everyone runs to the golem and takes it down.  When the golem is dead, everyone runs back to Anashti and, within a few seconds, receives the holistic health buff and starts to dps Anashti.

We've stressed removal of HH debuff before going to Coffins, and I do agree, that removing it before doing the Golem makes total sense.  The Golem stuns, and it's possible to be dpsing away at the golem, have a delayed reaction to the HH cure trigger and then getting stunned, and as a result failing the emote and spawning an add.  I've adjusted the OP to stress HH removal prior to engaging golem.  Also, I removed the range dps comment from reminders on Golem in the strat post as well.  The only people that should be range dpsing golems are casters/healers to avoid the stun.

I think later on, when we get better weapons, we can start trying other things to speed up the raid.  But for now, I think this will maximize our dps on Anashti without letting the golem survive long enough for there to be 2 golems at any one time.

For there to be two golems up, we'd have to take over 3 minutes to kill one.  Our biggest issue on the golem is our DPS.  This is not the thread to have this conversation obviously, but I think everyone should take a moment; if not doing so already, to look over the parses in the Raid Performance area.  Be mindful of the context provided and look at the massive DPS gaps within respective team class x reports.  It's huge.  Performance won't change unless we continue posting the parses and pushing everyone in this area to work with each other to improve their game.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2015, 07:16:29 PM »
Adjusts and Points of Note

Re: Lifeblood Golems

Oruatyrim made a good point through his actions of staying on Anashti while the raid diverted to Golem/coffins, in that he's able to help counteract Anashti's regen during those periods; albeit, not completely, as it was just him at the time coupled with mainly the MTO.  What we want to do is take this a step further and assign ONLY the following players to continuously DPS Anashti:

Anashti Continuous DPS: Oruatyrim, Lisard, Kaloha, Minisca, Derresh, Padraigg (this list may change at Miniscas discretion based on player availability or other factors).

To be clear though, Minisca and I are watching who is not responding to MA calls and dealing with them in tells.  But be forewarned, that we only have so much leeway in this regard before our patience is tested and we'll simply remove habitual offenders from the raid who disregard MA calls and do their own thing without instruction.

Re: Honored adds

Stop failing the emote and spawning these adds.  Each add diverts our dps and puts players at risk of being killed.  Having only our first win last week, it's still early, but here's the failure breakdown for this emote from last weeks win:

Player  Fail Count
Sirenea  3
Doramurx  3
Spriggenx  2
Mulila  2
Owmy  1
Twoma  1
Minisca  1
Lisard  1
Maglor  1
Paye  1
Serenaded  1
Overeasy  1
Oruatyrim  1
Iamlion  1

The players who died to these adds as a result:

Player  Death Count (for an honored.+) adds
Zenyan  3
Borean  3
Mildaria  1
Shalow  1
Glaydfrawg  1
Gimamam  1
Celebairn  1
Gruesula  1
Zannexx  1
Paye  1
Sirenea  1
Maglor  1
Savack  1
Jilkk  1
Endotron  1
Archery  1

Log data:
[Fri Nov 27 21:28:43 2015] Mulila has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 21:32:41 2015] Minisca has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 21:32:41 2015] Owmy has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 21:41:44 2015] Spriggenx has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 21:47:42 2015] Paye has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 21:51:45 2015] Serenaded has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:01:43 2015] Twoma has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:06:45 2015] Sirenea has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:09:44 2015] Sirenea has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:12:41 2015] Doramurx has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:18:43 2015] Sirenea has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:20:41 2015] Overeasy has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:23:41 2015] Maglor has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:24:42 2015] Mulila has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:26:42 2015] Doramurx has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:26:45 2015] Iamlion has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:29:41 2015] Doramurx has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:32:44 2015] Spriggenx has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:37:42 2015] Oruatyrim has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.
[Fri Nov 27 22:38:44 2015] Lisard has been destroyed by Holistic Health.  The bones arise to serve the goddess.

[Fri Nov 27 21:32:45 2015] Jilkk has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 21:32:47 2015] Sirenea has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 21:32:54 2015] Endotron has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 21:32:56 2015] Shalow has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 21:33:04 2015] Tannen`s pet has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 21:33:23 2015] Gimamam has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 21:33:53 2015] Mildaria has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 21:33:59 2015] Maglor has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 21:34:01 2015] Zenyan has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 21:34:02 2015] Zannexx has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 21:34:11 2015] Savack has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 21:34:25 2015] Archery has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 22:09:58 2015] Zenyan has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 22:18:45 2015] Borean has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 22:18:46 2015] Paye has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 22:20:43 2015] Celebairn has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 22:23:42 2015] Borean has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 22:24:42 2015] Serenaded`s pet has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 22:25:38 2015] Gruesula has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 22:26:44 2015] Borean has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 22:26:45 2015] Glaydfrawg has been slain by an honored soldier!
[Fri Nov 27 22:27:20 2015] Zenyan has been slain by an honored soldier!

Maglor

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2015, 06:06:01 PM »
I am afraid I caused 3 Honored adds yesterday.  But each of the times was from the exact same cause.

Each time, I, along with others, was racing up to destroy the coffin.  We get up there and start.  Anashti Sul then cast Holistic Health on us.  Then, with this new Holistic Health on us, we get snared the moment the coffin is destroyed.  Result -- we cannot get back down fast enough and end up spawning an Honored.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2015, 06:14:31 PM »
I am afraid I caused 3 Honored adds yesterday.  But each of the times was from the exact same cause.

Each time, I, along with others, was racing up to destroy the coffin.  We get up there and start.  Anashti Sul then cast Holistic Health on us.  Then, with this new Holistic Health on us, we get snared the moment the coffin is destroyed.  Result -- we cannot get back down fast enough and end up spawning an Honored.

Coffins spawn at percentages: 91, 61, 41, 26 of Anashti's HP.  Perhaps just before those percentages, back off Anashti to avoid being targeted again by the debuff.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2015, 09:10:56 PM »
Raid: Friday, December 4 2015

Honored Adds:

Aside from the Lifeblood Golem taking too long to die, we're suffering from a number of player emote failures resulting in spawning honored x type adds, which then go on to kill other players.  The table below is generated from a script I wrote to give a breakdown of who's failing and the number of player deaths from honored adds.

Note, the timestamps indicate each raid/attempt.  So for this night, it was 5 attempts, and the 1st attempt (20:28:56) was omitted because the first Hero`s Coffin was not killed fast enough, as a result a miniboss spawned, and the die please call was made.

Player 
20:48:56

21:42:42

22:27:11

23:12:45

Total

Owmy 

-

-

Zoos 

-

-

Cartwright 

-

-

Maglor 
-

Exuo 
-

-

-

Landaru 
-

-

Jilkk 
-

-

Mten 
-

-

Rulolin 

-

-

Hardaen 
-

-

-

Glaydfrawg 
-

-

Padraigg 
-

-

Kevsaiyan 

-

-

-

Minasu 
-

-

-

Celebairn 
-

-

-

Minisca 
-

-

-

Krinni 
-

-

-

Lisard 
-

-

-

Sanolan 
-

-

-

Snakein 

-

-

-

Raccoo 
-

-

-

Brenlaven 
-

-

-

Gimamam 
-

-

-

Sirenea 
-

-

-

Archery 
-

-

-

Doramurx 
-

-

-

Baghdaddy 

-

-

-

Iamlion 

-

-

-

Derresh 

-

-

-

Borean 
-

-

-

Mulila 
-

-

-

Totals:                 
Fails 

Deaths 

(from an honored.+) adds

Re: Lifeblood Golems

I didn't have time to write a script to calculate the death rate for golems, but I know Gimamam ran a search and roughly estimated it was over two minutes averge?!  Really... As mentioned previously, we had assigned only FIVE select dps to remain on Anashti steady, that alone should not account for us going from under 1 minute golem kills to over two minutes.  A golem spawns every three minutes, after the first coffin comes into play.  The faster our kill rate on the golem, the more time we have to dps Anashti.

To be clear once again:  Minisica assigns select players to be on Anashti steady.  If you're not part of that list, and you're not part of the Anashti MTO/RT, then we need YOU TO FOLLOW MAIN ASSIST CALLS to dispatch the golem FAST.

Gimamam

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2015, 11:10:57 PM »
Coffins spawn at percentages: 91, 61, 41, 26 of Anashti's HP.  Perhaps just before those percentages, back off Anashti to avoid being targeted again by the debuff

this is good info, but you also have to remember when she warps back downstairs, under the coffin, the aura WILL go through the floor and WILL tag people that were clean and on the coffin upstairs.

Z-axis is NOT accounted for.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 11:26:20 PM »
Coffins spawn at percentages: 91, 61, 41, 26 of Anashti's HP.  Perhaps just before those percentages, back off Anashti to avoid being targeted again by the debuff

this is good info, but you also have to remember when she warps back downstairs, under the coffin, the aura WILL go through the floor and WILL tag people that were clean and on the coffin upstairs.

Z-axis is NOT accounted for.

Good to know.

Maglor

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2015, 11:34:26 PM »
That is correct.  That said, her casting of the Holistic buff seems to be timed.  If she has just cast it when she "disppears", she does not cast it again when she goes down.  Gives us time to destroy the coffin without getting the buff (if we get it cleaned off first) and the nasty slow.

Zaknaffein

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2015, 06:12:14 PM »
Twitch Stream - My recorded twitch stream of our win on 12-5-2015. I haven't edited the recording yet!~

Few things on the Golems:
  • I have yet to figure when the first golem spawns. It is not based on a timer from Engage, coffin spawn, coffin death or Boss %. Could be Timed once boss is at a %. Not sure.
  • First golem doesn't start my 3min timer for some reason, every other golem spawn does, so the first two golem spawns I have been eyeballing and guestimating when it spawns, good times!
  • Rangers Bow disc Golems.

Curse of Life:
No idea here! Run to the west area perhaps if you get targeted to minimize how many you will ae. Though may get rough during skull directionals.

Skull Directionals: GINA triggers - Triggers associated with directional skull emotes based on Class/roles/position. Use these if you wish, or don't.

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2015, 01:23:54 AM »
To help with getting snared on the 3rd coffin, Nten and I made some Steamjet Packs that propel you forward and up. Not sure how well they will work going through the tunnel, but anyone wanting one send me a tell and I'll parcel one to you. This would be mainly for the force that is going to fight the coffin spawns.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 01:27:52 AM by Raccoo »

Borean

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2015, 12:42:20 AM »
I'm trying to download the updated triggers.  Depending on how I download, I either get a ZIP file which contains ShareData.xml, or I get the XML file opened in the browser.  I can't seem to get the GTP file.  Was it uploaded correctly?