Author Topic: TBM - Demiplane of Decay - T1 Raid - Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay  (Read 26503 times)

Celebairn

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: TBM - Demiplane of Decay - T1 Raid - Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2016, 05:53:20 AM »
Just to get this in the forums... there have been changes to the tendrils and they're a lot less awful now... in particular, they despawn within a few minutes (3 min maybe?) which limits how many are up at one time.

Brenlaven

• Slacker
    • View Profile
Vanquisher of Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2016, 04:30:14 AM »
Freelance should be able to get these achievements completed to get the reward Eye of Decay. It gives a type 3 aug that improves damage for all abilities by 1%. With further achievements in other raids it can reach up to 10%. Seems to scale from 1% to 3%, 5%, 7%, and then 10%.

Based on the wins in the DKP site and Brenlaven's achievements it looks like Gifts Unopened was first achieved on 30 Jan 2016 (first win).  Et tu, Kebaber was won on 11 Mar 2016 (if not earlier?).  The only one left it Seven at One Blow at least for Brenlaven.

While this event is still a challenge, Freelance has proven to be able to get it down on a consistent basis.  With the expansion beaten everyone should be eager to focus on getting the events down efficiently and trying some achievements when Furro calls for them.

Wins are most important but when Furro calls for going for achievements we all should work as best as we can to get them down for the benefits everyone gets from them.

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2016, 04:57:58 AM »
There are people who are still unaware how the 40% debuffs work. Would suggest adding in that we can all use disease cure potions to flip the debuff to the preferred for our class so we can be self efficient.

I carry extra XV and XIII disease cure potions on me to hand out to FL raiders when they need. The Distillate of Immunization XV will cure two debuffs, and Distillate of Immunization XIII cures one debuff. They are instant cast, but have a refresh timer.

The debuffs flip in this order, Faith > Physicality > Limbs. There are 29 counters you must remove to change to the next debuff. If you cure 58+ counters, it will skip one debuff, and land on the next.

/tt Healer: For Faith use Distillate of Immunization XV (cures twice). For Physicality use Distillate of Immunization XIII (cures once). 
/tt DPS: For Limbs use Distillate of Immunization XIII (cures once). For Physicality use Distillate of Immunization XV (cures twice).
/tt Tank: For Physicality use Distillate of Immunization VII+.

===Cures one debuff===
Shield of Immaculate Light = cures 35 counters
Immunization VII = cures 32 counters
Immunization VIII = cures 36 counters
Immunization IX = cures 40 counters
Immunization X = cures 44 counters
Immunization XI = cures 48 counters
Immunization XII = cures 52 counters
Immunization XIII = cures 56 counters

===Cures two debuffs===
Immunization XIV = cures 60 counters
Immunzation XV = cures 64 counters

===More than one cast to cure===
Cleansing Rod = cures 20 counters
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 10:21:19 PM by Raccoo »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2016, 06:59:52 PM »
There are people who are still unaware how the 40% debuffs work. Would suggest adding in that we can all use disease cure potions to flip the debuff to the preferred for our class so we can be self efficient.

I carry extra XV and XIII disease cure potions on me to hand out to FL raiders when they need. The Distillate of Immunization XV will cure two debuffs, and Distillate of Immunization XIII cures one debuff. They are instant cast, but have a refresh timer.

The debuffs flip in this order, Faith > Physicality > Limbs. There are 29 counters you must remove to change to the next debuff. If you cure 58+ counters, it will skip one debuff, and land on the next.

/tt Healer: For Faith use Distillate of Immunization XV (cures twice). For Physicality use Distillate of Immunization XIII (cures once). 
/tt DPS: For Limbs use Distillate of Immunization XIII (cures once). For Physicality use Distillate of Immunization XV (cures twice).
/tt Tank: For Physicality use Distillate of Immunization VII+.

===Cures one debuff===
Shield of Immaculate Light = cures 35 counters
Immunization VII = cures 32 counters
Immunization VIII = cures 36 counters
Immunization IX = cures 40 counters
Immunization X = cures 44 counters
Immunization XI = cures 48 counters
Immunization XII = cures 52 counters
Immunization XIII = cures 56 counters

===Cures two debuffs===
Immunization XIV = cures 60 counters
Immunzation XV = cures 64 counters

===More than one cast to cure===
Cleansing Rod = cures 20 counters

Thanks Raccoo.  I incorporated the above info into the strategy post.

I also updated other areas of the strat post.  Added my spell lineup as a Cleric.  It may be helpful to include Shaman, Druid and Paladin spell lineups as well, if anyone wants to provide theirs.  I think it'll help newcomers to the event, and perhaps even some regulars.

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2016, 11:48:40 PM »
You're welcome, Furro!

For anyone needing disease potions I usually hand out 3 of each potion type on raids, since I carry maybe 60 of each on me. If you want to get more let me know in advance (can send me in game email). I use Aderirse Bur for the XIII, and Dream Dust for the XV, if you want to contribute components.

I've posted my spell lineup for this raid in the shaman guide post.

1. Reckless Regeneration
2. Reckless Restoration
3. Spiritual Swell
4. Krasir's Recourse
5. Historian's Intervention
6. Glacial Gift/Reefmaw's Bite
7. Srasku's Curse
8. Eradicate Curse
9. Unity of the Doomscale
10. Kromtus
11. Shear of Renewal
12. Roar of the Lion

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2016, 11:52:07 PM »
Added Shaman spell lineup to strat post.  Thanks Raccoo!