Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 2864 times)

zeebse

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hey everyone!
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:33:14 PM »
Well hello everyone! How are you all doing?  First off, I really must apologize for my extremely abrupt hiatus from Everquest.  In November I was laid off from my job, as the entire company went down.  I continued playing everquest, and soon realized I was once again getting ridiculously into it (not that it's a bad thing! haha)

I was having a blast helping out with freelance tanks, and downing targets with you all left and right.  However, I felt that as the new year was approaching I was going to continue working on my own art, try to get some freelance work, really buckle down and hunt for a new job.

So here I am, 4 months later, still unemployed, doing freelance art and continuing to learn more and keep my skills sharp.  I'm so sorry that I just sort of left unanounced, but the best way for me to take a break is cold turkey, which is exactly what that was.  I do hope you're all doing well, I miss you!  At any rate, hope this finds everyone raiding well, and doing good in RL (as that's still somewhat important hehe)

Who knows, perhaps once I can get my life back on track I'll hop back into EQ again. I usually make returns frequently.

Your friendly purple troll, and sexy lover (you know who you are  :D)

Zeebse
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 05:34:24 PM by zeebse »

Cassra

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 09:43:41 PM »
Well hello. :)  Was just wondering about you a few days ago.  I'm sorry that you haven't found a job yet but thats good that you are keeping your skill sharp.  I wish you all the best and hope to see you in game soon.

holr

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 11:37:03 PM »
Yeah man its good to hear from you. We all are keeping our finger crossed for your return and for you finding yourself some employment. Its tough out there. Good Luck man! :)

"Mmmmm Katnip"

Manual

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 01:52:12 PM »
ZEEBSE!

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • circle of prophets facebook
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 09:41:38 PM »
there he is 8) good to hear from you .. hope you find a job soon that you like. would love to see some of your art man 8) .. and the team is still going strong .. 8)
lov ya and hope get to see you soon 8)
servant of the circle of prophets