Author Topic: Shaman guides (LS)  (Read 49022 times)

Icantoo

• Slacker
    • View Profile
Re: Shaman guides (TOV)
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2020, 07:32:13 PM »
I am new to Raiding.  Well not totally I have been on a few with Freelance.  My question is concerning TB and ancestra aid.  During the raid I have tried using TB then Ancestral aid but everytime I click TB I get a message that says I must be in a resting state to use this ability.  So I am not sure about the TB ancestral aid rotations?  and how do I know when its my turn to use ancestral aid?

Raiena

• Pies Anonymous
  • Furro's Box
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2020, 11:02:59 PM »
I am new to Raiding.  Well not totally I have been on a few with Freelance.  My question is concerning TB and ancestra aid.  During the raid I have tried using TB then Ancestral aid but everytime I click TB I get a message that says I must be in a resting state to use this ability.  So I am not sure about the TB ancestral aid rotations?  and how do I know when its my turn to use ancestral aid?

While in combat you would need to use Mass Group Buff and then Ancestral Aid. It has a much longer cool down timer.

Tranquil Blessing is only used out of combat. You will see Furro say a lot of times before engage TB clicks...this is your last chance to use it before you go into combat.
Raiena

Icantoo

• Slacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2020, 12:06:27 AM »
Thank you that helps Tremendously I thought I was doing something wrong!

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
Gina triggers for ToL
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2021, 12:18:32 PM »
Updated GINA triggers