Author Topic: EoK - Temple of Droga - T1 - The Summoning of Droga  (Read 8912 times)

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
EoK - Temple of Droga - T1 - The Summoning of Droga
« on: November 17, 2016, 08:37:52 PM »
Temple of Droga - The Summoning of Droga

Zone & Instance Info

Gather Zone: Frontier Mountains
NPC Name: Praetor Garly
NPC Location: TBA

Keyword to Enter:TBA

Flag & Key Requirements

Mirror Fragment of Anashti Sul is not required for this event.

Zone Flag: None
Event Key: None
Group Mission: None
Event Flags: None

* Minimum to be Piggy/85'/pushed into raid: Nothing required.

Brief Event Overview & Strategy

Work in Progress (WIP) - Current strategy provided at time of raid.

Text & Audio Triggers - Mandatory

Everyone GINA File: eok-droga-the-summoning-of-droga-12-04-2016-243pm.gtp (added 12-04-2016 (2:43pm))

Includes:
- Event Started: The ceremony must not be interrupted! Droga shall rise and lead our armies to victory!
- Event Fail/Reset: The Incarnate Droga remains unengaged. You have failed.
- Boss - Points his axe at Soandso (first person) - Move away from the FRONT (<Battle Axe Swath>) -- this may be incorrect
- Boss - Summons Soandso and raises his axes high (first person) - Move away (2s to avoid <Bloody Rampage 1>, then 5s to avoid <Bloody Rampage 2>)
- Boss - Blood Splash AE - Move away (<Blood Splash>)
- Boss - Targets player - Blood Spit - Run away, get poison cured before returning (player gets <Blood Spit> DoT, anyone near also gets it) -- RED RING AROUND PLAYER
- Boss - Target player with 140k DD + hits others nearby - Run away (The Incarnate Droga craves Soandso's blood.)
- Priests - Mark player for sacrificial offering (1st person) - Corruption Cure before boss consumes (priest mark player <Sacrificial Offering>, boss later consumes <Consume Sacrifice>)
- Priests - Mark player for sacrificial offering (3rd person) - Corruption Cure before boss consumes (priest mark player <Sacrificial Offering>, boss later consumes <Consume Sacrifice>)
- Boss - Rebuild Counters - Stop Casting (including DoTs)
- Boss - Rebuild Failure - Used up all the counters - Boss healed

# Notes:
- left out the control blood (The Incarnate Droga begins to control and harden Soandso's blood!) one for now, need test/observations/reports
- left out boss blood frenzy (mitigation emote, <Crazed Defense>)
- left out weak ones... join me in the blood... emote (possible relation to control blood)
- left out some early lore emotes (possible relations to timers between event start, HP engage, Inarnation spawn, incarnation active/live).

GINA Issues?  Help Below:

If you're new to GINA and/or having issues with importing/enabling our trigger files, please read Ssark's GINA Manual.  If you're still having issues after following Ssark's guide, reply to the Audio and Text Triggers Alternative - GINA thread located in the Raiders Essentials section of our forums, and we'll work to resolve the issue(s).
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 01:56:25 PM by Furro »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: EoK - Temple of Droga - T1 - The Summoning of Droga
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 11:29:01 PM »
Update - Triggers Added

12-03-2016: Took another run at this last night with around 40 in attendance.  Strong effort, got The Incarnate Droga to 38%!

Triggers added to strategy post.  Please import before attending raid.  Thanks.

Trigger Details:
- Event Started: The ceremony must not be interrupted! Droga shall rise and lead our armies to victory!
- Event Fail/Reset: The Incarnate Droga remains unengaged. You have failed.
- Boss - Points his axe at Soandso (first person) - Move away from the FRONT (<Battle Axe Swath>) -- this may be incorrect
- Boss - Summons Soandso and raises his axes high (first person) - Move away (2s to avoid <Bloody Rampage 1>, then 5s to avoid <Bloody Rampage 2>)
- Boss - Blood Splash AE - Move away (<Blood Splash>)
- Boss - Targets player - Blood Spit - Run away, get poison cured before returning (player gets <Blood Spit> DoT, anyone near also gets it) -- RED RING AROUND PLAYER
- Boss - Target player with 140k DD + hits others nearby - Run away (The Incarnate Droga craves Soandso's blood.)
- Priests - Mark player for sacrificial offering - Corruption Cure before boss consumes (priest mark player <Sacrificial Offering>, then boss later consumes <Consume Sacrifice>)

# Notes:
- left out the control blood (The Incarnate Droga begins to control and harden Soandso's blood!) one for now, need test/observations/reports
- left out boss blood frenzy (mitigation emote, <Crazed Defense>)
- left out weak ones... join me in the blood... emote (possible relation to control blood)
- left out some early lore emotes (possible relations to timers between event start, HP engage, Inarnation spawn, incarnation active/live).

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 12:40:13 AM »
12-05-2016 - Quick Update

Good run at this last night with progressive improvement.  On our final attempt, we got boss to 6%.  Nice work everyone.

We'll stick with our working strat going forward, but tweak it as necessary.  There's still some outstanding emotes we need to flesh out, and based on last nights run, I think there's at least one emote that our trigger action is incorrect.  Hopefully future runs we'll be able to iron them out further.  Overall, we're amost there.  I'm confident as we acclimate to the event we'll pull through a win in the short term.

Strategy Adjusts

- Minisca is changing the golem CC position.  Punting them up the east tunnel wasn't working well due to the ramp/incline messing up the pathing.  He's looking at directing CC towards the scaffolding instead to avoid this issue.  Golems had a big impact on us last night, so if the above change improves the CC outcome, it'll be noticiable. -- Edited: 12/10-2016 - After attempting this change, we reverted back to our original East direction for CC efforts but also enlisted SKs to help drag the golems there to ensure they didn't end up in the main raid.

- Minisca is adjusting DPS burns.  But at the same time, we're seeing too many DPS die early into the event on the trash clear, which obviously affects them later.  As a reminder, melee DPS use max melee range, but we also need tanks to lock aggro more firmly on adds.  On the final attempt for example we had a handful of melee DPS die on the trash alone.  Out of the gate, two died in like 20s from engage on a trash adds.

- Since we made it past the 30% mark, we experienced the "rebuild" mechanic which seemed to occur around 15-20% HP.  The mechanic allows us 49 counters, and each cast on the boss has the potential to count towards that counter, dropping it by +1.  Once the counters reach zero, the boss heals approximately 2%.  This may not seem like much, but it has an impact, and therefore we are asking everyone to avoid spell casts (except for essentials such as debuffs) on the boss during this mechanic that cause the counter to lower.

- Everyone.  A healer reported that their group heals were not landing because players were too far away.  We don't want to group the raid all in one area due to emote mechanics.  So perhaps a solution is for each group have a little pow-wow during prep as to where your healer is going to be during the main stage (Incarnate boss).  If you find yourself not getting heals, keep this reason in mind, because it's very possible you're just out of range.

Rebuild Mechanic Trigger Additions

Two triggers added to the current package.

1) Boss - Rebuild Counters - Stop Casting (including DoTs).  When you cast a spell on the boss that uses a counter, this trigger fires letting you know.  It also provides an overlay with the remaining counters*.

2) Boss - Rebuild Failure - Used up all the counters - Boss healed.  Nice to know when we fail this mechanic.  The overlay from trigger 1 above will go away; if present, when this trigger fires.

*Note: There's no personal (first person) emote when you cast a spell that uses a counter for this mechanic, only a public emote.  Therefore, we cannot make an overlay that displays the counters remaining as players use them up and create a trigger that will still fire when your cast uses a counter.  GINA only fires a trigger of this nature on the first match.

Trigger Update & Addition - Sacrificial Offering

An oversight on this trigger.  Apparently there is a first person emote, and I made the trigger based on 3rd person, so it wasn't firing. <blush>, sorry!

Added a 1st person trigger, updated the 3rd person trigger to produce an overlay of each player targeted and that they need a corruption cure.  Obviously some players can self cure, but it wouldn't hurt to cure them anyway really.  I found myself in a death loop at one point when I couldn't get corruption cure off in time before an unrelated event AE hit me and killed me.  So if you have time and can sneak in that cure for those who can self cure, have at it imo.

For players who cannot self corruption cure, making a hotkey asking politely for a cure in group would be ideal, or via /tell perhaps.  We do try our best to put a curer in each group.

Trigs:
- Priests - Mark player for sacrificial offering (1st person) - Corruption Cure before boss consumes
- Priests - Mark player for sacrificial offering (3rd person) - Corruption Cure before boss consumes

That's all for now.  We hope to see everyone at next weeks raids!  Have a safe week.
-F

« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 03:46:47 PM by Furro »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 03:57:29 PM »
Friday, December 9, 2016

The Summoning of Droga defeated, and Achievement Life for the Lofty!  Nice work everyone!  We had 45 in attendance for the win, which added to the challenge, but overall everyone was focused and in good form.

Strategy post will be updated before our next run.

Thanks all who were able to attend.  Hope to see everyone at our next raid.  Bring your friends and enemies, we have room!

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
Droga - This is why meleers are always dying
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 04:36:21 AM »
Sacrificial Offering is one of the things I have the toughest time with. Might suggest whoever gets this put up Runes/Geomantra. My first instinct is to heal, when that doesn't work I'll start curing, but I've already wasted time.

It has 40 corruption counters.
Druids, Clerics and Paladins have several spells that will cure this in one cast.
Shaman have to use 2 casts of their group Kromtus to cure.

I would suggest a safe place to run to to get cured away from the priests. Having area targetted Paladin splash or even having the cleric Ward of Purity XIV to cure 1 counter of corruption a tick, might be enough to remove the debuff with 1 casting of Kromtus.

I believe this debuff is only cast during the priests phases. Meleers are running after the priests, getting hit with the debuff, and possibly dying to AE or reposites since they have capped life.

Here are some damaging pieces from my logs.

12/22/16 10:09:39 PM   The blood pool saps your life energy.  You have taken 24715 points of damage.
12/22/16 10:09:42 PM   The blood pool saps your life energy.  You have taken 24715 points of damage.
12/22/16 10:09:45 PM   The blood pool saps your life energy.  You have taken 24715 points of damage.
 --- This one is probably me from being in the center with the meleers. Seem to be taking damage even though I'm levitating?

12/22/16 09:33:32 PM   You are consumed.  You have taken 1260000 points of damage. --- Failed emote?

12/22/16 09:37:09 PM    your blood is drawn to the pool.  You have taken 89127 points of damage.

12/22/16 09:37:43 PM   A bone pierces your throat.  You have taken 126000 points of damage.

12/22/16 09:38:18 PM   Your limb is hacked.  You have taken 101769 points of damage.

12/22/16 10:05:05 PM   You are covered in blood.  You have taken 109038 points of damage.

12/22/16 10:18:04 PM   You have taken 64090 damage from Blood Spit by The Incarnate Droga

12/22/16 10:20:17 PM   You are consumed.  You have taken 1260000 points of damage. --- Failed emote? Failed curing?

12/22/16 09:26:57 PM   You are slashed.  You have taken 17446 points of damage. --- Getting this fairly regularly, I was meleeing, procing Lion's roar. Checking log to see if that was causing this.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 05:14:12 AM by Raccoo »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 10:15:02 PM »
Sacrificial Offering is one of the things I have the toughest time with. Might suggest whoever gets this put up Runes/Geomantra. My first instinct is to heal, when that doesn't work I'll start curing, but I've already wasted time.

It has 40 corruption counters.
Druids, Clerics and Paladins have several spells that will cure this in one cast.
Shaman have to use 2 casts of their group Kromtus to cure.

I would suggest a safe place to run to to get cured away from the priests. Having area targetted Paladin splash or even having the cleric Ward of Purity XIV to cure 1 counter of corruption a tick, might be enough to remove the debuff with 1 casting of Kromtus.

I believe this debuff is only cast during the priests phases. Meleers are running after the priests, getting hit with the debuff, and possibly dying to AE or reposites since they have capped life.

Yeah, I think we're on the right track with our triggers regarding this emote.  Some of the things you suggested will help, the ward and splashes of course. 

There's no reason anyone should run away that I can tell.  The debuff is single target, and the DT is single target.  Running away reduces the chance of a Shaman landing their group cure. 

We may be even better off just having everyone cast their group cure when the priests target players, instead of trying to react individually to players.  Ie, emote targets players, everyone casts group corruption cures and paladins splash.  Save Wards for the final set of priests.

I wrote up a brief overview for this emote/debuff below.  Feedback welcome.

Sacrificial Offering - Consume Sacrifice

Priests of Droga target three random players at a time with the debuff: Sacrificial Offering.  A player can be targeted multiple times by a different priest.

The Incarnate Droga checks for players with the debuff, and casts: Consume Sacrifice, which kills the player normally.

Healers - Corruption Curing:

Shaman:   Chant of the Kromtus - Group, will take more than one cast

Druid   Chant of the Kromtus - Group, will take more than one cast
   Unblemished Blood - Single-target, cures in one cast

Cleric   Nullify Corruption - Group, cures in one cast
   Unblemished Blood - Single-target, cures in one cast

Paladins:

- Casting splash immediately following players being emoted.
- One of our triggers already has an overlay, so everyone knows who was targeted.  Paladins can modify it to fire a sound: CAST SPLAS NOW!  Or something to that effect.

Spell Details

Sacrificial Offering - Debuff:

Target: Single
Range: 300'
Resist: Corruption -400, Min Resist Chance: 15%, Max Resist Chance: 30%
Reflectable: No
Focusable: Yes
Casting: 0s
Duration: 60s (10 ticks), Dispelable: No
1: Cap HP at lowest of 30% or 35000
2: Increase Corruption Counter by 40
Text: You are marked as a sacrificial offering.

Consume Sacrifice: DD (DT basically)

Target: Single
Range: 1000'
Resist: Unresistable, No Sanctification
Reflectable: No
Focusable: Yes
Casting: 0s
1: Decrease Current HP by 2000000
Text: You are consumed.

Logs Excerpts:

I deleted my notes on this the other day, but here's some logs from our run last night:

- You can see me being targeted multiple times (it's possible to resist it as well, I just didn't include that snippet).  In a way, this is actually more helpful to the raid if the same person is targeted.  It's probably an oversight whoever wrote the raid script though that the priest isn't checking if the player was already targeted.  Anyway.

This one I failed because I didn't have my Corruption cure up. /blush..  But it shows how a player can be targeted more than once by different priests.

[Thu Dec 22 21:25:30 2016] The Incarnate Droga sees there are sacrifices to consume!

[Thu Dec 22 21:25:40 2016] a priest of Droga begins to cast a spell. <Sacrificial Offering>
[Thu Dec 22 21:25:40 2016] You are marked as a sacrificial offering.
[Thu Dec 22 21:25:40 2016] a priest of Droga begins to cast a spell. <Sacrificial Offering>

[Thu Dec 22 21:25:50 2016] a priest of Droga begins to cast a spell. <Sacrificial Offering>
[Thu Dec 22 21:25:50 2016] You resist the Sacrificial Offering spell!

[Thu Dec 22 21:25:50 2016] The Incarnate Droga sees there are sacrifices to consume!

[Thu Dec 22 21:25:55 2016] a priest of Droga begins to cast a spell. <Sacrificial Offering>
[Thu Dec 22 21:25:55 2016] You resist the Sacrificial Offering spell!

[Thu Dec 22 21:26:05 2016] a priest of Droga begins to cast a spell. <Sacrificial Offering>
[Thu Dec 22 21:26:05 2016] You are marked as a sacrificial offering.

[Thu Dec 22 21:26:05 2016] The Incarnate Droga consumes the sacrifices!
[Thu Dec 22 21:26:05 2016] The Incarnate Droga begins to cast a spell. <Consume Sacrifice>
[Thu Dec 22 21:26:05 2016] You are consumed.  You have taken 1279700 points of damage.
[Thu Dec 22 21:26:05 2016] You have been knocked unconscious!
[Thu Dec 22 21:26:05 2016] You have been slain by The Incarnate Droga!

Here are some damaging pieces from my logs.

12/22/16 10:09:39 PM   The blood pool saps your life energy.  You have taken 24715 points of damage.
12/22/16 10:09:42 PM   The blood pool saps your life energy.  You have taken 24715 points of damage.
12/22/16 10:09:45 PM   The blood pool saps your life energy.  You have taken 24715 points of damage.
 --- This one is probably me from being in the center with the meleers. Seem to be taking damage even though I'm levitating?

This is Blood Pool Drain.  This may be extra AE damage to soften us up.  I never tested whether lev prevented the damage. I try and move in and out of the pool for parsing melee damage correctly, but either way, I'm also getting hit by this damage, I don't think it's related to Blood Splash emote for example (the one that shows up around the pool as a big red ring).

I'm leaning towards it being just extra AE damage.  Actually, total speculation here, but if we were to kill High Priest, it may change the main stage of the event and perhaps this AE damage is not in play.  Just musing here.

12/22/16 09:33:32 PM   You are consumed.  You have taken 1260000 points of damage. --- Failed emote?
12/22/16 10:20:17 PM   You are consumed.  You have taken 1260000 points of damage. --- Failed emote? Failed curing?

Sacrificial Offering emote failure.  You had the debuff, boss cast Consume Sacrifice.

12/22/16 09:37:09 PM    your blood is drawn to the pool.  You have taken 89127 points of damage.

This is Blood Bath.  Target AE, draws you into the pool if I recall.  Big DD.

The AE is 30'.  So I suspect it's targeting a player and then anyone near that player is also being affected.  Which if you look in the logs, you'll see instances where players are targeted, but there's no collateral damage since no one else was near them, but in other cases players were nearby (in the 30' range of player emoted).  A couple examples below:

[Thu Dec 22 20:41:51 2016] The Incarnate Droga craves Pikell's blood.

< 5s >

[Thu Dec 22 20:41:56 2016]  your blood is drawn to the pool.  You have taken 90777 points of damage.
[Thu Dec 22 20:41:56 2016] Curmugly's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:41:56 2016] Nintap's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:41:56 2016] Kissabooboo's blood is drawn to the pool.

--

[Thu Dec 22 21:37:32 2016] The Incarnate Droga craves Marsmage's blood.

< 6s >

[Thu Dec 22 21:37:38 2016]  your blood is drawn to the pool.  You have taken 90777 points of damage.
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:38 2016] Marsmage's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:38 2016] Ehlana's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:38 2016] Macebus's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:38:07 2016] The Incarnate Droga craves Raccoo's blood.

The "Control blood" emotes may all tie into this as well.  Below in the code section may give a better picture, if you look at the timestamps when emotes are happening.

regex: join me in the blood|takes control of|is drawn to the blood|was injured by falling|blood is drawn to the pool
Code: [Select]
[Thu Dec 22 20:37:10 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 20:37:10 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Quickburn's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:37:55 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Mistatk's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:38:29 2016] Minasu was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:38:40 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Zarake's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:38:40 2016] Zarake is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:38:42 2016] Zarake was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:39:08 2016] Kissabooboo was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:39:15 2016] Minasu was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:39:25 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Twoma's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:39:25 2016] Twoma is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:39:27 2016] Twoma was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:39:46 2016] Macebus was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:40:00 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Macebus's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:40:00 2016] Macebus is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:40:02 2016] Macebus was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:40:10 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 20:40:40 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Toransa's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:40:40 2016] Toransa is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:40:42 2016] Toransa was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:41:26 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Dulcy's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:41:27 2016] Dulcy is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:41:56 2016]  your blood is drawn to the pool.  You have taken 90777 points of damage.
[Thu Dec 22 20:41:56 2016] Curmugly's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:41:56 2016] Nintap's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:41:56 2016] Kissabooboo's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:41:59 2016] Nintap was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:42:06 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Sylphan's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:42:06 2016] Sylphan is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:42:08 2016] Sylphan was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:42:37 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 20:42:42 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Luthernhamner's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:42:42 2016] Luthernhamner is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:43:28 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Kissabooboo's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:43:28 2016] Kissabooboo is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:43:30 2016] Kissabooboo was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:44:08 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Vulvana's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:44:08 2016] Vulvana is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:44:48 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Feroxide's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:44:53 2016] Twoma's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:44:53 2016] Ehlana's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:45:09 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 20:45:24 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Ehlana's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:45:30 2016]  your blood is drawn to the pool.  You have taken 90777 points of damage.
[Thu Dec 22 20:46:01 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Doramurx's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:46:35 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Dimbly's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:46:35 2016] Dimbly is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:46:37 2016] Dimbly was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:47:16 2016] Dimbly's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:47:16 2016] Celebairn's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:47:16 2016]  your blood is drawn to the pool.  You have taken 85777 points of damage.
[Thu Dec 22 20:47:16 2016] Twoma's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:47:16 2016] Kissabooboo's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:47:19 2016] Kissabooboo was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:47:19 2016] Dimbly was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:47:23 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Clawbar's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:47:37 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 20:48:03 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Karric's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:48:03 2016] Karric is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:48:05 2016] Karric was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:48:49 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Aindien's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:49:34 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Kaloha's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:50:05 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 20:50:09 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Boggulbok's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:50:56 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Dimbly's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:50:56 2016] Dimbly is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:50:57 2016] Dimbly was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:51:37 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Twoma's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:51:37 2016] Twoma is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:51:38 2016] Twoma was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:02 2016] Drogblast's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:02 2016] Dimbly's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:02 2016] Cortina's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:02 2016] Quickburn's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:02 2016] Gruesula's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:02 2016] Celebairn's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:02 2016] Sylphan's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:02 2016] Pikell's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:02 2016] Toransa's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:02 2016] Nintap's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:17 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Tsornin's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:59 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Feroxide's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:52:59 2016] Feroxide is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:53:15 2016] Rinamor's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:53:15 2016] Twoma's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:53:15 2016] Ehlana's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:53:15 2016] Macebus's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:53:15 2016] Dulcy's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:53:16 2016] Kissabooboo's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:53:16 2016] Zarake's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:53:45 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Brenlaven's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:54:30 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Kaloha's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:55:15 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Mistatk's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:55:55 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Kaloha's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:55:55 2016] Kaloha is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:55:57 2016] Kaloha was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 20:56:30 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Ikkybaby's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 20:56:45 2016] Atelzeni's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:56:45 2016] Twoma's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:56:45 2016] Celebairn's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:56:45 2016] Ehlana's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 20:57:50 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Snakein's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:14:45 2016] Clawbar was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 21:19:51 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 21:19:51 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Mistatk's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:20:31 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Doramurx's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:20:31 2016] Doramurx is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 21:21:08 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Nintap's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:21:08 2016] Nintap is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 21:21:10 2016] Nintap was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 21:21:42 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Kaloha's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:22:22 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Owmy's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:22:22 2016] Owmy is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 21:22:24 2016] Owmy was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 21:22:50 2016] Mistatk was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 21:22:53 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 21:23:03 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Padraigg's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:23:40 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Rinamor's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:24:24 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Gruesula's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:24:24 2016] Gruesula is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 21:24:26 2016] Gruesula was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 21:25:00 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Gruesula's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:25:21 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 21:25:45 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Nintap's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:26:25 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Clawbar's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:26:55 2016] Tsornin's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:26:55 2016] Mistatk's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:26:55 2016] Snakein's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:27:05 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Rinamor's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:27:31 2016]  your blood is drawn to the pool.  You have taken 85777 points of damage.
[Thu Dec 22 21:27:31 2016] Pikell's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:27:31 2016] Quickburn's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:27:31 2016] Toransa's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:27:31 2016] Windreaper's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:27:31 2016] Karric's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:27:31 2016] Sinnayr's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:27:33 2016] Pikell was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 21:27:53 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Snakein's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:28:12 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 21:28:33 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Raccoo's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:29:14 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Kaloha's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:29:19 2016] Luthernhamner's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:29:54 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Curmugly's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:30:40 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 21:30:40 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Sinnayr's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:30:40 2016] Sinnayr is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 21:31:28 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Macebus's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:31:28 2016] Macebus is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 21:32:03 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Sylphan's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:32:23 2016] Rinamor was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 21:32:45 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Twoma's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:33:26 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Minasu's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:34:13 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Huevos's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:34:52 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Gruesula's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:35:17 2016] Dulcy's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:35:17 2016] Twoma's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:35:17 2016] Zarake's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:35:37 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Toransa's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:35:37 2016] Toransa is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 21:35:39 2016] Toransa was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 21:36:22 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Karric's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:36:22 2016] Karric is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 21:36:24 2016] Karric was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 21:36:27 2016] Karric's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:36:27 2016] Atelzeni's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:36:27 2016] Nintap's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:36:29 2016] Karric was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:02 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Ehlana's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:02 2016] Ehlana is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:03 2016] Boggulbok's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:03 2016] Raccoo's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:37 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Curmugly's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:38 2016]  your blood is drawn to the pool.  You have taken 90777 points of damage.
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:38 2016] Marsmage's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:38 2016] Ehlana's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:38 2016] Macebus's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 21:37:40 2016] Marsmage was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 21:38:22 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Gruesula's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 21:38:22 2016] Gruesula is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 21:38:24 2016] Gruesula was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:01:49 2016] Rinamor was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:01:57 2016] Minasu was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:03:34 2016] Zarake was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:03:35 2016] Clawbar was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:07:18 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 22:07:18 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Raccoo's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:07:18 2016] Raccoo is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:07:20 2016] Raccoo was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:07:53 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Windreaper's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:08:28 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Owmy's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:08:28 2016] Owmy is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:09:09 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Toransa's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:09:44 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Evilash's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:09:44 2016] Evilash is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:09:46 2016] Evilash was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:10:19 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 22:10:19 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Nintap's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:10:35 2016] Quickburn's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:10:35 2016] Zarake's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:10:35 2016] Twoma's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:10:35 2016] Kissabooboo's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:10:37 2016] Zarake was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:10:37 2016] Kissabooboo was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:11:05 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Gruesula's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:11:05 2016] Gruesula is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:11:10 2016] Clawbar's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:11:10 2016] Brenlaven's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:11:10 2016] Snakein's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:11:10 2016] Rinamor's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:11:10 2016] Leazer's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:11:44 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Doramurx's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:11:44 2016] Doramurx is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:11:46 2016] Doramurx was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:19 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Macebus's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:39 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:56 2016] Luthernhamner's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:56 2016] Clawbar's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:56 2016] Snakein's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:56 2016] Padraigg's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:56 2016] Dulcy's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:56 2016] Rinamor's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:56 2016] Minasu's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:56 2016] Aindien's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:56 2016] Vulvana's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:56 2016] Leazer's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:58 2016] Luthernhamner was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:12:58 2016] Minasu was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:13:00 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Nintap's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:13:38 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Nintap's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:08 2016] Zarake's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:08 2016] Brenlaven's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:08 2016] Twoma's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:08 2016] Owmy's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:08 2016] Padraigg's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:08 2016] Feroxide's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:08 2016] Dulcy's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:08 2016] Rinamor's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:08 2016] Tsornin's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:08 2016] Vulvana's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:08 2016]  your blood is drawn to the pool.  You have taken 90777 points of damage.
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:12 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Atelzeni's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:57 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Minasu's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:14:57 2016] Minasu is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:15:18 2016] Pikell's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:15:18 2016] Leazer's blood is drawn to the pool.
[Thu Dec 22 22:15:29 2016] The Incarnate Droga grunts, 'Weak ones... join me in the blood...
[Thu Dec 22 22:15:38 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Padraigg's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:15:38 2016] Padraigg is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:16:23 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Marsmage's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:17:05 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Vulvana's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:17:05 2016] Vulvana is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:17:43 2016] Nintap was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:17:51 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Evilash's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:18:20 2016] Drogblast was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:18:33 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Minasu's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:18:33 2016] Minasu is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:19:14 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Dimbly's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:20:01 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Evilash's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:20:01 2016] Evilash is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:20:42 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Twoma's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:20:42 2016] Twoma is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:20:44 2016] Twoma was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:20:45 2016] Nintap was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:21:17 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Feroxide's blood and hardens it!
[Thu Dec 22 22:21:17 2016] Feroxide is drawn to the blood.
[Thu Dec 22 22:21:19 2016] Feroxide was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:21:43 2016] Rinamor was injured by falling.
[Thu Dec 22 22:21:57 2016] The Incarnate Droga takes control of Padraigg's blood and hardens it!

12/22/16 09:37:43 PM   A bone pierces your throat.  You have taken 126000 points of damage.

This is Bone Explosion, when a Golem explodes near you.

12/22/16 10:05:05 PM   You are covered in blood.  You have taken 109038 points of damage.

This is Blood Fall. High Priest casts it during stage 1.

Code: [Select]
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] High Priest of Droga begins to cast a spell. <Blood Fall>
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Rinamor scores a critical hit! (6198)
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] A priest of Droga tries to crush Rinamor, but Rinamor's magical skin absorbs the blow!
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Gararer tries to hit a priest of Droga, but a priest of Droga blocks!
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Gararer tries to hit a priest of Droga, but a priest of Droga parries!
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] You are covered in blood.  You have taken 105469 points of damage.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Borean is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Twoma is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Boggulbok is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Toransa is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Huevos is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Karric is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Tsornin is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Minasu is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Drogblast is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Atelzeni is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Snakein is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Luthernhamner is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Dimbly is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Rhun is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Dulcy is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Owmy is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Vulvana is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Vulvana has been slain by High Priest of Droga!
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Windreaper is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Marsmage is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Kissabooboo is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Zarake is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Feroxide is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Sinnayr is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Doramurx is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Clawbar is covered in blood.
[Thu Dec 22 20:31:56 2016] Raccoo is covered in blood.

12/22/16 10:18:04 PM   You have taken 64090 damage from Blood Spit by The Incarnate Droga

This is the one that puts a red ring around a player.  DoTs anyone near that player.  We have a trigger for it, players are asked to run to West tunnel.

12/22/16 09:38:18 PM   Your limb is hacked.  You have taken 101769 points of damage.

12/22/16 09:26:57 PM   You are slashed.  You have taken 17446 points of damage. --- Getting this fairly regularly, I was meleeing, procing Lion's roar. Checking log to see if that was causing this.

There's a series of directional emotes of this nature.  Boss points his axe at Soandso, etc.  Some emotes failures in this line may be causing the boss to follow up with a penalty AE which is hitting you.  For example, if a player fails the emote, boss swings his axe in an AE fashion hitting several players etc.

That's all I have time for at the moment, I have to shower, eat and get ready for raids.

Thanks for posting Raccoo.  Appreciate the comments.

See everyone at raid!
-F

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 06:01:12 PM »
Thanks for clearification on some of the damage I was getting.

Looking through my logs, it looks like my AA Turgur's + debuff + Languid Bite didn't use up any of the rebuild counters. Do abilities that use no mana not count?

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2016, 11:21:57 PM »
Thanks for clearification on some of the damage I was getting.

Looking through my logs, it looks like my AA Turgur's + debuff + Languid Bite didn't use up any of the rebuild counters. Do abilities that use no mana not count?

Not sure on the abilities that use no mana may not trigger it, but may be.  Trial and error basically.

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 02:59:45 PM »
I was reviewing logs from the past few months, puzzling over how to avoid dps dying on sacrificial offering, and I noticed my logs have no tanks being hit with it. I wonder if this can be avoided if all mobs are grabbed as soon as they spawn? Do they cast it on their first agroed target unless it is a tank? See where Furro said he got hit by several at once.

Raccoo

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 03:59:50 AM »
I noticed tonight that I received the debuff from priests twice on the same spawn. I cured it and got hit again less than a minute later.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 04:08:38 AM »
I noticed tonight that I received the debuff from priests twice on the same spawn. I cured it and got hit again less than a minute later.

Yeah, I noticed you had it, and you cured before I had a chance to cure you.  As you know, I've gotten hit by it back to back before as well.

Edit: re-worded my response. :-)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:11:25 AM by Furro »