Author Topic: Beastlord guides  (Read 36477 times)

Goburs

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Beastlord guides
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2019, 09:43:20 PM »
That's a great write up, thank you!

Yelang

• Slacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2019, 10:09:20 PM »
Beastlord Guide
All of the spells, disciplines and AAs have links to their spell data for the various ranks so you can see why the burns are put together to prevent overlap of bonuses that will not stack. If anyone has questions, tips, or comments on the setup let me know. ;D

Made a few updates to the guide for the new spells in TBL.

Thank you for doing this!

satash

• Slacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2019, 07:00:32 PM »
as someone getting a bst ready to rummble for this is a great thing.

but a few questions.

1st.  for dps are 2 1 handers or a 2hander better for dps?
2nd on that spell lineup what spells/aa/disc should i have set to a spam key for maxing out dps.

Paruaa

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dual Wield vs 2HB
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2019, 02:47:24 AM »
With changes in The Burning Lands a 2 hand blunt (2HB) weapon in most situations have become better DPS than dual wielding 1 hand weapons. You do lose the damage from your Gelid Rending AA, although you can still get a few procs from your skill attacks. with the change to the Burst of Power AA for Beastlords that adds an extra attack with 2HB weapons when Double Attack goes off we have now switched over to the 2HB club!

Quote from: Game Update Notes: October 24, 2018
- Beastlord - Burst of Power ranks 4+ now add a chance to hit one additional time when double attacking with a 2-handed weapon.

Also the Vindication line's does more melee damage with 2HB weapons than 1 hand weapons since it goes off of primary weapon.

10: 30% Chance to Repeat Primary Weapon Round at 44-46% Damage (Depending on Rank)

Then you add in the fact that we have a Hundred Hand effects (which is the lowering of weapon delay) that is up every ~36sec and two discs with it Dichotomic Fury / Dissident Fury, Ruaabri's Fury, and Frenzy of Spirit. So if you weren't hitting Dicho/Diss Fury whenever it is up already you will now.

If you want to "Maximize DPS" you can Bandolier two 1 handed weapons to switch to when you don't have a Hundred Hands Effect running but i found that you have to switch so often that at some point you forget to requip the 2HB and end up hurting your DPS.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 02:14:04 AM by Paruaa »

Paruaa

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2019, 04:22:15 AM »
Beastlord Guide
All of the spells, disciplines and AAs have links to their spell data for the various ranks so you can see why the burns are put together to prevent overlap of bonuses that will not stack. If anyone has questions, tips, or comments on the setup let me know. ;D

Updated the Guide with a few things people have been asking me about. Spell Spam cast order, Raid Melee Spam changes, Weapon choice ect.

Paruaa

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Beastlord Fade
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2019, 06:56:08 PM »

Paruaa

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
Multi Bind
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2019, 12:05:32 AM »
Now please don't judge my UI too harshly... I will admit it is a bit messy.

I have my two spam keys as 3 (orange) and 4 (blue) as you can see and I also show what is in the hotkeys I have labeled Melee Spam/DD Spam.

Paruaa

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2019, 03:49:12 AM »
Beastlord Guide

Updated for the combination of Spires.

Paruaa

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2020, 05:28:10 AM »
Beastlord Guide

Updated for ToV spells and AAs.

Ramelorm

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2020, 09:35:22 PM »
ok so with the last patch group pact of the wolf from shamans was turned into an aura, 75% haste, see invis, ultra vision, 10,000 hp, mana, end..
however it blocks the bst pact of the wurine.. 35% accuracy, 56% move speed, 7,500 hp, mana, 110 mana regen.

group pact of the wolf only has 2,500 more hp, mana, enr more but we lose 35% accuracy and 110 mana regen, i blocked group pact of the wolf asap on dulcy the accuracy lose and 110 mana regen lose is not worth the 2,500 hp/mana... the haste is also moot as chanter haste will snag you at 225% anyways.

edit, tested out some bst skills to check with stacking, bestial savagery overwrites the accuracy from PotW but stacks with it. so we would still lose the 110 mana regen, 2,500 hp,mana, 10,000 end
but a lose of 110 mana regen does not seem worth it (bst dont use jack for endr so that 10,000 might as well not even be counted)

Thanks for the update, Krinni. :)

can we get a Pet line-up too please
The only hard day was yesterday

Ramelorm

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2020, 09:36:56 PM »

can we get a pet buff line up too
The only hard day was yesterday

Paruaa

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2020, 11:32:14 PM »
Added Pet Buff Lineup.

Beastlord Guide

Paruaa

• Slacker
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2020, 03:09:10 AM »
Updated for CoV.

Beastlord Guide

Atog

• Slacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2021, 08:35:48 PM »

can we get a pet buff line up too

• Horasug's Aggression ( Horasug's Protection if extra survivability is needed )
  • Ally's Unity
  • Spiritcaller Totem of the Feral ( epic )
  • Hobble of Spirits ( Pet AA in some raid events snare is bad, probably don't use this when raiding )
  • Companion's Aegis (Pet AA)
  • Taste of Blood (AA)
  • Companion's Intervening Divine Aura (Pet AA)
  • Sympathetic Warder

satash

• Slacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2021, 01:27:31 PM »
question on gear. 

when it comes to belts.  the focus effects.  overdrive punch or the one that adds a flat 5k to all spells after crits.  which one is going be more overall dps or are they close enough to not really matter