General Public > Raider Essentials

Raid Buffs - Hercules Edition

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mildaria:
Friendly FYI - Clerics and Mages have the option of trading ~2k HP for additional AC and mana regen.

Cleric combo:
Armor of the Reverent Rk. III + Certitude Rk. III
603 AC, 11492 HP, 60 Mana Regen

Mage combo:
Shield of the Dauntless Rk. III + Certitude Rk. III + Phantasmal Guardian Rk. III
1181 AC, 11896 HP, 48 Mana Regen

With Skin + Symbol + AC + Focus instead:
Granitebark Blessing Rk. III + Symbol of Gezat Rk. III + Ward of the Reverent Rk. III + Insistent Focusing Rk. III
498 AC (664 AC for INT casters), 13816 HP, 44 Mana Regen

Xantra:
I see no reason for Hybrid tanks to take Certitude over the Symbol+Armor+skin combo

Furro:

--- Quote from: Xantra on July 26, 2014, 04:27:52 PM ---I see no reason for Hybrid tanks to take Certitude over the Symbol+Armor+skin combo

--- End quote ---

Paladins have a self buff that doesn't stack with Symbol/Skin combo, which is why they use Certitude + their self buff.

For Shadowknights, it used to be a buff slot issue I believe as the reasoning behind Certitude vs Sym/skin.  Perhaps that isn't the case anymore.

Xantra:
OK, I see there may be a stacking conflict with Armor of Formidable Grace's Mana regen component and Druid Skin.

But I can say for certain there are no issued on the SK Front. I run the skin/symbol package.

Zaknaffein:
Quick and Dirty Hotkey our paladins can make to somewhat better organize an Armor and spire rotation during events.

*Add in a /pause to each line in the hotkey as needed.
*In order for this to work properly every paladin would need to make this hotkey and use the GINA trigger associated to it.
*You can mess with your own hotkey and add in a /target xtarg or a /target (players name) as the first line in the hotkey or whichever may work best for you, or keep as is and just manually target the intended tank to cast them on.
*You can make seperate hotkeys for armor and Spire since armor is a 20min refresh and spires are 10, this just consolidates them into one for less hotkeys needed.

Line 1: /alt activate 2019
Line 2: /alt activate 1440
Line 3: /[Channel # for tank channel]Group Armor on %t by [Your Name Here], [Name of the paladin who is next in the Armor rotation] is next
Line 4: /timer 12000
Line 5: -Empty-

For example if I were to make this hotkey and Sanolan is after me in the rotation, then Line 3 would look like this:
/2 Group Armor on %t by Zaknaffein, Sanolan is next

*The next paladin's name in the hotkey needs to be manually changed per event as dictated.

GINA Trigger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version