General Public > Upcoming Events & Strategy

EoK - Chardok - T2 - Prince Selrach Di`zok

<< < (2/3) > >>

Padraigg:
No, not exactly.  RAID leadership makes it quite clear that they do not want input on how other guilds do events, and want to figure out events and build our strategy for ourselves.  That is part of what makes raiding enjoyable for a lot of people, working together to figure it out and building a strat together.  Raid leadership does not want to deprive or take away that experience for those raiders that desire it.  Raid leadership makes that quite clear during raids on newer events.  So this is not my opinion, but the opinion and wishes of the raid leadership. 

I appreciate you jumping down my throat without knowing the facts though.  Maybe if you raided with freelance instead of rote you would have been aware of that. 

Furro:
Triggers Updated - Saturday, February 4, 2017

Added the following triggers to help with the Brazier locations and library illuminated indicating Prince is active.

Please delete the old triggers BEFORE importing new.  Ensure they are toggled ON.  Thanks.

- Ghostly location (display/audio/overly)
- Brazier Lit - Library illuminated (indicating Prince active)

Furro:
Saturday, February 4, 2017

Prince Selrach Di`zok defeated!  Smooth first win, good job torch lighters and nice work everyone else!

Furro:
Update - Tuesday, February 7, 2017

- Updated Overview and Strategy area.
- Included addition mob/spell details.
- Brazier additions, clarifications.
- Added Brazier Map file and /locs.

Note, the map file will be handy not just for Brazier clickers, but for the MTO who is responsible for pulling Prince back to the raid each time the room is relit.

Kianara:
So, I think I noticed something tonight out of the blue, no idea why it caught my eye.  Seems we only get the dot from the alchemists when they face each other, and the combinations of color potions they're carrying I believe dictate which ae we get (blue/blue - freezing, red/red - charring, red/blue - contagious).  Once I initially noticed a possible connection, I was able to confirm each time they faced each other, I got hit with a dot.  The few times they didn't face each other, I got nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version