Author Topic: as Hello >.<  (Read 2437 times)

wildwaters

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
as Hello >.<
« on: January 20, 2009, 09:25:24 PM »
   Hey guys. Been awhile since I was on fennin ro - just wanted to say hi.

I was looking over the boards a little and talking to my brother darkwaters and I realised that you guys havent raided much since SoD ;/
   Don't give up! With the new groupable gear and 45ish people I bet you all could be done with bmk and have bmk3 and hos on farm and working into MMM (GET THE FLAGGEDS!) >.<
   Hopefully you all wil get back to beating down the big mobs, gl and stay safe.

-wild

P.S. Btw the reason why madonna gets flack is cause she is a flake rofl

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: as Hello >.<
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 03:59:16 PM »
  Hey guys. Been awhile since I was on fennin ro - just wanted to say hi.

I was looking over the boards a little and talking to my brother darkwaters and I realised that you guys havent raided much since SoD ;/
   Don't give up! With the new groupable gear and 45ish people I bet you all could be done with bmk and have bmk3 and hos on farm and working into MMM (GET THE FLAGGEDS!) >.<
   Hopefully you all wil get back to beating down the big mobs, gl and stay safe.

-wild

P.S. Btw the reason why madonna gets flack is cause she is a flake rofl

Hey ww.

We're not giving up!  We had a good attempt on BMK just after SoD release with around 30 people.  I agree, with the new levels, AA and group gear, we should be in better shape then before.

SoF progression is definately the path I'm trying to push into at this point.

- Furro

wildwaters

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: as Hello >.<
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 07:50:49 PM »
   Grats on yer BMK kills >.<

Darkwaters was having fun and excited about bmk I think I was sitting next to him while he was raiding -I think I was raiding too but i can't remember what cause it all blends together when you raid 6 nights a week hehe.
   BMK is fun, if you can get BMK3 down then you will be getting MMM quality gear including the SoF tier 1 raid bracers which have soem nice focii. Bimblacious (sp) the soulbleeder does too.
   You might check out queen malarian and black burrow: stop the ascension raids. They unlock a void when completed, drop 750-800 hp/mana/end gear with crystallos level focii. Those two raids are easy and there are multiple guilds that haven't even been doing MMM that blow through them.
   Keep in mind that SoF (even more so than solteris) requires alot of dps and cordination (especially MMM). I'd do the flagging raids that drop weapons >.< SHIP has a piercer like 18/48 and there is a blunt off of deepscar (that event is painful).
Once you get past the BMK/SHIP and HoS raids MMM is difficult but once it is done crystallos is super easy.
   Anyway congrats again and keep up the good work and GL on your progression. Just ;tell maelin.wildwaters if yah guys need advice on sof raids or want to say hi >.< I love purple text 8D

-wild