Author Topic: FULA day april second 2011  (Read 2866 times)

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • circle of prophets facebook
    • Email
FULA day april second 2011
« on: March 18, 2011, 03:55:42 AM »
In 2008 our family had a loss as well as the Fennin Ro server. My husband mark brown a.k.a fulanita died of cancer. his cancer hodgkin's lymphoma didn't have a color but Fula loved pink and choose it to represent all cancers. He if you are new to the game or a torvonite like me. had been on the Fennin ro server for a long time and was a very well known player. Fula's death left not only a Hole for cop but a Hole from the server. Hundreds of fennin's Ro's people dressed in Pink to show thier support for thier fallen player. this included whole guilds , and raiding teams.

This year as we plan to again Remmeber Fula on this day and Plan to have armor dye ready for the guild in order for us to all GO PINK this year i wanted to again bring this server wide and perhaps game wide. To use it to remember any loved one , brother , sister , wife , husband , child , and parent that has been lost to Cancer These loses don't just affect real life they touch us even on norrath.

I asked that everyone in support of those who have fallen and those who continue to fight this battle. That we all Show Everquest the POWER OF PINK and go pink. spread it to your friends in game.

Again this is april second. for more information talk to any cop officer. if anyone has more ideas on how we can spread this to game wide please voice them.

i would love to have screen shots of this as well. if you or your friends or other guilds or teams go PINK lets get it on record that day. screen shot up the wazzuu and send to quinaveere@yahoo.com  or the cop of facebook .. which is just circle of prophets should see a ring with fire and the name ..
thanks everyone love frost ..

this year we turn cazic pink 8)
servant of the circle of prophets

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: FULA day april second 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 03:57:48 AM »
i did want to make a comment here .. i have a dear picture of the raid last year .. since fula day fell on a friday everyone dressed up and went to the raid .. i have a screen shot of a pink freelance team 8) thanks guys ..

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: FULA day april second 2011
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 10:21:57 PM »
Wanted to say THANK YOU GUYS .. FULA day was pretty big this year .. we had about 300 folks last year this year we had a great deal more i handed out about 540 dyes yesterday myself we did have four other folks hand out yesterday we had to make extra dye and get donated vials from other folks thank you all 8) for all yoru support i did get some great pictures 8)