Author Topic: My EQ Screenshot Slideshows  (Read 6287 times)

Breniar

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Email
My EQ Screenshot Slideshows
« on: August 19, 2007, 12:31:36 PM »
Hello everyone,

I've just finished creating my 2nd screenshot slideshow.  This latest one contains a lot of Freelance raid shots so I thought I'd post it here in case anyone wanted to check it out.  This wasnt made to represent Freelance though.  It also has a bunch of personal screenshots from different groups and places.  It was a lot of effort to put these together so I hope you like!

The first one I made is almost entirely shots of me and a few friends.  Not much raiding stuff but there's a lil bit.  Feel free to check it out still.  Those pics are from over a 2 year span.

Click here: http://www.eqfreelance.net/Breniar/Breniar%20EQslideshow%20Part%202.exe For the newest one.

Click here: http://www.eqfreelance.net/Breniar/Breniar%20EQslideshow.exe  For my older one

Just double click the .exe to run it.  Maximize the window and then click the full screen icon in the bottom middle.  These were made in 1280x1024 resolution but should work decent on any.

If you don't like 80's metal music you may want to turn the volume down :)  If you do...then crank it up!  Enjoy.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 04:20:26 PM by Breniar »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: My EQ Screenshot Slideshows
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 02:56:07 PM »
That's a great slideshow Breniar!  More people should take SS's imo.  It's a great way to capture a moment in EQ.  

Well done though, nice collection.

Remember I setup that ftp account for you if you want to dump your 2 slideshows there and link from this site.  This will avoid the bs with the 30 second wait for download etc.

- Furro

Breniar

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 02:59:52 AM »
I'll probably take you up on that offer Furro.  It's been so long since i've used ftp though that i forget what to do.

EDIT:  Figured it out.  Uploading now.  Tossing in a few of the better pics as .bmp images too.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 03:21:15 AM by Breniar »

Breniar

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 01:05:09 AM »
How can I get links to these from here now?  Seems like my other links arent working anymore and I'd like to get these back up.

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 11:31:19 AM »
How can I get links to these from here now?  Seems like my other links arent working anymore and I'd like to get these back up.

Anything you upload to the FTP is put in the directory below.  You can link from there.

http://www.eqfreelance.net/Breniar/

- Furro

Breniar

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 04:18:58 PM »
Excellent.  Thanks Furro.  I'm going to edit the original post to show these links.

Jackl

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 05:12:52 PM »
Wow, impressive job on putting those shows together , but I cant place the tune for Vol. 2. Kinda sounds like Manowar, but as I said, cant place it

Breniar

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 03:57:46 PM »
You placed it pretty accuratly.  Its a song called Battle Hymn by Manowar.

Jackl

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 05:24:28 PM »
/flex  8-)

Nabucco

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 06:05:25 PM »
More picture's of Kronm's corpse please... We all know you ended up tanking most of those encounters Breniar !!!

Breniar

• Jr. Pie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 11:36:29 AM »
I think the number of pics of Kronm tanking raid mobs speaks for itself.  He's reached a level of tanking few will experience.  That doesnt mean I can't poke some fun at him for being a slimy bastid though.  ;D