Author Topic: Tuesday Oct. 16, PoP progression  (Read 2643 times)

Sapade

• Slacker
  • Vah Shir Nutjob
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tuesday Oct. 16, PoP progression
« on: October 12, 2007, 05:50:23 PM »
Oct. 9 targets were - Maenatic Behemoth - Terris Thule - Aerin'Dar - Tallon Zek - Vallon Zek

TARGETS: All 3 HoH trials, Mithaniel Marr and Grummus

Meet in: Halls of Honor for raid invite

Time: Forming at 7pm CST or earlier maybe

Channel: PlanesProg

Required level: 62 or above unless authorised by me and have aerin dar flag if under 62 (future zones need you to be 62)

Required flags: Aerin'Dar or lvl 62

Alts allowed, boxed alts encouraged if you can. Everyone encouraged to come, as we will need numbers as the targets get harder. Lets make this happen folks  

Freelance raiders are invited, this is an open raid, AA points are rewarded as you progress through the planes of power. Please remember to try and get the aiding askr in postorms for the baston of thunder access flag and aa point.

hope to see you there
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 05:51:11 PM by Sapade »

Heeth

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tuesday Oct. 16, PoP progression
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 08:01:12 PM »
A few days ago, a few of us (5 people, 1 Bot healer) did all these HoH trials and MM.  A raid should be serious overkill.  Have fun guys!!  PoP still is one of the most fun expansions in EQ IMO.  Unfortunately Tues is my guilds raid night or I'd join yall.

Sapade

• Slacker
  • Vah Shir Nutjob
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Tuesday Oct. 16, PoP progression
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 05:17:35 AM »
I know its overkill, but I'd rather help others with the progression overkill or not. =) your welcome to come on tuesday more the merrier. the more the faster the kills the more targets we get to hit