Author Topic: Demi Access group tasks  (Read 3713 times)

Sicophant

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Demi Access group tasks
« on: January 08, 2008, 08:43:51 PM »
Here's the thing:

If I'm reading this correctly, in order to get our Demi Plane access we need to take the "Lens of Eye-glass" and "Treddlehoop's Wonderful Monocular Seeing Device", (TWMSD) to Treddlehoop. If you got Dreadspire Accesss you have the TWMSD, (no problem) and you get the "Lens of Eye-Glass" from the 5th group task for DP access, (minor problem).

According to the write up, a group only needs 1 person to qualify, (completed all 4 previous tasks), ((there's a 6th task needed ultimately to loot Vule's Eye, Access to Vule, (Memories Lost, AKA. Doorman)), for getting the last group task "Eye Bound",  which upon success gets everyone in the group the "Lens of Eye-Glass". So, I'd like to suggest to avoid having only a limited number of people, (bottleneck) that qualify to get EVERYONE the last task, as many of us as possible need to try to complete the four, 1 groupable tasks plus Vule's Access so we each can take a whole group to finish the Demi Plane access. That way 6 new people can take advantage of Vule's Eye, Instead of 5 plus the same one person that only qualifies to get last task.

I'm not sure how many are working on it, but I have almost no contact with many of Furro's raiders during the week outside of his Riads. So, I'd like to suggest we start a channel or establish a regular time we can work on the five 1 groupable tasks.

I obviously need the access and Buferd, (my alt) doesn't, but I'd offer to use one or both of us to help if any of us get together. I just need a way to find or get in contact with some of you working on it.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 09:28:14 PM by Sicophant »

Sicophant

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: Demi Access group tasks
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 08:58:18 PM »
Also, since, as mentioned in other posts, Vule only drops 2 eyes. We need to get some people through the 1 groupable tasks so we know who should loot each of the 2 eyes that drop. Would be a shame to have someone loot an eye and not be able to do the final task cause they haven't completed the first five.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 08:58:57 PM by Sicophant »

Arthursuen

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • MSN Messenger - arthur_914@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 12:38:08 AM »
Yes, Vule only drops 2 eyes per kill.You will need a person who finish the pre-task to loot eye.You can also loot the eye then do those pre-task but I will suggestion we help each other to finish the task first.

Once you finished those pre-task and looted the Vule's eye,you can bring another 5 ppl in your group<--REMEMBER in GROUP and head to CC with your TWMSD equiped(or no need but better do it).All should be in the same zone when turn-in.Once you done this part and flagged,you have to equip it and click the statue in DSK ent to zone into Demi once to get u fully flag and keyring.
ARTHURSUEN    Warrior
SAKUYAHIME    Shaman

Arthursuen

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • MSN Messenger - arthur_914@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 12:48:52 AM »
FYI , count Arthursuen and Sakuyahime if you need a tank and SHM.

More that I will suggestion to farm in DSK to get Formal Dinner Invitation.Its a random drop from DSK.With this note,you allow to zone into DSK from Stoneroot and not The Hive.This will help raid to gather ppl faster and prevent ppl die when running to DSK and killed by SI.
ARTHURSUEN    Warrior
SAKUYAHIME    Shaman

Tylon

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 02:53:13 PM »
I did 2-3 of these tasks when the expansion first came out but I know I'm missing a couple....which I have no idea now.  Once we complete Shayra again I'll have all the bloodraids completed.  If I'm on send me a tell and I'll help out with tasks