Author Topic: Circle of Prophets hosts CoA  (Read 11103 times)

Eroan

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
Circle of Prophets hosts CoA
« on: March 22, 2008, 03:13:58 PM »
Hello all.  If anyone did not know I am an officer for the Circle of Prophets.  If you do not recognize the guild perhaps you will recognize my name or some other CoP toons: Rolynholy, Toransa/Lops/Ardi, Xlexx, Xabkortiz...just a few others that raid Freelance.  We have recently started to raid/host CoA on mondays.  Since Freelance will be doing another Fabled night I would like to invite anyone that wants to come to CoA this upcoming Monday night.

The raid will be held Monday night (24 MAR 08) at 9 pm EST (8 pm cst, 7 pm pcst).  It may be a little late for some but a lot of CoP logs on at this time.  Our guild and allies have also been working very hard on signants so it will be a first come first serve in invites and I do intend on saving a few places for any pigs.  The pig channel will be /copigs.  If you do not know if you're a pig: 7 signants + seal: mastery of all= fully flagged; 7 signants + no seal: mastery of all=not flagged.  The chat channel the raid will be called in is our alliance channel /pdmo.  Some of you are already familiar with that one.  

As far as the raid is run:  I will be the raid leader and other various CoP officers will be helping me (Frostfox, Aranon, Maglor, Haaus,  etc).  If you are familiar with the Freelance run of CoA I pretty much run it the same way Furro does.  We do have a healing channel run by Frostfox.

And now for the part you're probably wondering about...the Loot.  
--The trash loot is usually looted by an officer of CoP so we can cash it in to finance future raids (soulstones, emeralds, pearls, coffins, etc, etc).  If you happen to loot a trash mob its cool, or if you see an officer loot something that you need just send em a tell.  I am sure they'll be more than happy to let you have it.
--Mirrored Masks:  these are FFA at all times.  CoP wont be hosting Mata Muram for a long time so you may as well let em rot.
--Raid mobs: (KTH, Jelvan, Ture, Hanvar, AMV).  These will be just like Freelance rules: one win per night per real life person.  It will be /random 1000.  If you are a pig or a box of someone that has won an item thew roll will be ignored, so to make it easy just dont roll.  2.0 orbs WILL count as loot.  Seals for pigs will NOT count as loot.  Ancient Runes will NOT count as loot and will be FFA if rot'd.  If an item does "rot" we do the same "open to all" thing that Freelance does so the loot doesnt actually rot.
--Aug Mobs:  These will be on a seperate loot list.  In addition to raid loot augs will be random 1000, one aug per real life person per night just like Freelance.
--Any other LoN type loot will alspo be random 1000'd on as well.
--Absolutly no ninja looting will be tolerated.  Ninja'ing a piece of loot is an automatic disbanding from the raid and a ban from raiding with CoP.

So its pretty much ran the same way.  This is how CoP does all its raids.  Monday night 9 pm est.  Call channel is /pdmo.  Hope to see some of ya there :)  If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game via tell or in game email.  If I am not on you can also contact another CoP officer:  Frostfox, Haaus, Maglor, Aranon, Tquayl, Xabkortiz, or a ragular CoP member that raids Freelance or has in the past: Rolynholy, Toransa/Ardi/Lops, Xlexx, Viliane.  Or heck even people that have raided with us before: Curator, Tinyface, Spayedx, Darkwaters, etc, etc.  Hope to see you there.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 03:15:12 PM by Eroan »
Gravelord Eroan Anonnum of Paineel, 82th level Shadow Knight of Cazic-Thule
Savage Kahloo Kahlee of Halas, 72th level Berserker of Rallos Zek

Eroan

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Circle of Prophets hosts CoA
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 05:36:36 AM »
I would like to thank everyone that came with us to CoA tonight.  It was our first time attempting the Jelvan Event and we wiped, disableling us from attempting AMV.  Any tips or help from this event I would gladly accept.  We did take out KTH, Ture, and Hanvar along with 2 aug mobs so over all it was a success.  Had some nice loot drop and everyone I think had fun.  Thanks again for coming to those that did :)

Lisard

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 11:44:25 PM »
kill the one  while OT'ing TanO and TanU ! war 1 knight 2 healers per OT Then Burn O and U both at the Same time Keep them even in hp till they dead! win /cheer!

Eroan

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 03:43:49 PM »
Once again due to Fabled on Friday I invite anyone to join CoP in CoA on Monday March 31 at 9 pm est.  Call channel will be /pdmo

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • circle of prophets facebook
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 11:09:20 PM »
hey there folks just wanted to reply to lisards comment. the healers is where we came up a bit short .. we didnt' have enough of  them the other night .. so while we kept the same set up and are very familiar with the event we just didnt' have as many  of the classes needed to get the job done .. hint hint would love to see some happy healing faces this monday 8) and everyone else to of course .. i am just partial to clerics. i have an excuse for that one.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 11:12:09 PM by frostfox »
servant of the circle of prophets

Eroan

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 05:43:17 AM »
Thanks again to those that came to our CoA raid.  We completed the run this time minus OMM finally taking out the Jelvan Event (thx Lisard for your strat it worked this time) and Arch Magus Vangl.  

Qonamderlo

• Slacker
  • Crazy Ranger "CC"
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Schradermc
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 11:05:44 PM »
kill the one  while OT'ing TanO and TanU ! war 1 knight 2 healers per OT Then Burn O and U both at the Same time Keep them even in hp till they dead! win /cheer!
Awsome idea Liasard only thing is i want to add to it you do not have to keep them in balance with this strat. once they are out of balance it is done you will get additional AE's after they are out of balance but its very easy to do it this way especially with lower numbers.

Eroan

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 04:18:50 AM »
Fabled is once agian on Friday however our normal CoA run is cancelled this week due to our grieving and mourning over a lost comrade.  The Fabled will end the 16th so I will wait to do any further invites until Freelance has taken CoA at least out of a weekly schedule.

Heeth

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 09:17:46 PM »
Fabled is once agian on Friday however our normal CoA run is cancelled this week due to our grieving and mourning over a lost comrade.  The Fabled will end the 16th so I will wait to do any further invites until Freelance has taken CoA at least out of a weekly schedule.

Consider this your formal notice that CoA is out of Freelance's weekly rotation.  Lately we have been doing PoP Fabled, but when fabled goes away, we will only raid CoA every once in a while.  DP and flagging for DK are our priorities atm.

Arthursuen

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • MSN Messenger - arthur_914@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 10:21:57 PM »
When will have the othe CoA night again? Any rec lvl? Time to gather? Count me and I wanna go for it
ARTHURSUEN    Warrior
SAKUYAHIME    Shaman

Eroan

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 11:51:15 PM »
Thanks for your interest.  Circle of Prophets will be hosting CoA every monday night at 9 pm est.  I know its a bit late, but most of our people don't log on until then.  

Level requirement will be 70+ and so far we have piggied in 10+ people so pigs are welcome.

Call channel will be /pdmo; pig channel is /copigs

The actual raid channel is /copstar and heal channel is /copheals (lead by Frostfox)

Loot is the same rules as freelance and we do accept boxes

Once again thanks for your interests and all 70+ are welcome.  We are doing this to help our guild and friends get gear so feel free to join.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game.  If I am not on can contact Frostfox, Maglor, Haaus, Aranon, Dounheer, Xabkortiz, or any other CoP member

Eroan

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2008, 10:35:01 PM »
As of the new patch anyone lvl 68 can enter CoA, which makes no sense to me because the lvl req on gear is 70 and to get sigs turned in you gotta be 69.  Anyway, I'm not sure what they will be doing about the zone wide AE for sigs, but CoP's hosted CoA runs will not be changed from lvl 70+.  If the dot does not get removed we will also require all 7 signants

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 02:04:21 AM »
There was never a zonewide AE for CoA.  It was just lore with the signet quests.

- Furro

Eroan

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »
In that caes sigs wont be a requirement then.  One more question...the Seal: Mastery of All...can you loot without it? Or did they change that too?

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2008, 04:11:09 PM »
In that caes sigs wont be a requirement then.  One more question...the Seal: Mastery of All...can you loot without it? Or did they change that too?

My guess here is that you can loot without the seal.  But I havn't read whether that's how it is for sure.

- Furro