General Public > Cleric

Cleric guides

(1/2) > >>

Furro:
It'd be nice if one or more of team Cleric members could write up or collaborate on some guides for Clerics.

A post on each of the following could be starting points:

* Cleric Healing
* Cleric DPS (yes, really; TU/Smith, heal-to-nukes/nukes-to-heal lines, discs etc.)
* Cleric Spell Lineups for Raids (hotkeys, spell saves, ...)
* Cleric Essential Raid Triggers (DI firing, MGB CR, DG etc.)

Mildaria:
I'm just going to leave this here.

Raccoo:
Celestial Regeneration now stacks with the spell HoTs that clerics (and shaman) get. Cleric spell HoTs don't stack with Shaman spell HoT though.

Furro:
Re: CR Stacking

I noticed this last week when the expansion was released and mentioned it in group, but wasn't sure if it was intended.

Looking at the patch notes from last week, the only reference I see to stacking is:

- Improved how buffs stack when checking spell effects that modify particular skills. If two buffs use the same spell effect in the same slot but impact different skills, they will now be allowed to stack.

At any rate, if it's intended maybe the thinking behind it is that CR, with the given cooldown, it won't be game breaking.  It's nice that they do stack though, having that extra umph available for some heavy AE or add situations on raids is handy.

Raccoo:
I think I remembered seeing something about this being intended because of the shaman synergy using Shear of Renewal, which was blocked by Regeneration. They said they were changing the SPA or whatever it is called.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version