Author Topic: Hoping to begin raiding with FL next weekend  (Read 2298 times)

Kuryakenn

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hoping to begin raiding with FL next weekend
« on: July 04, 2010, 06:24:10 AM »
Hello everyone.  Let me introduce myself.  I am Kuryakenn.  85 cleric....I have a few alts, but none over level 37.  I have been playing Kury since he was created in October 2001.  I am an officer in the Realm of Ages guild and currently raid with Team Dragon on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings.  I log on almost daily, usually about 8:30pm - 9:00pm Central Time.  I realize that is a bit later than FL starts and I hope that isn't a hindrance to me joining the team on Friday and Saturday nights.  I already have my tower key and have been involved in the events therein.  Feel free to check out my magelo if you wish.  I am looking forward to being a part of the FL team.  See you in-game.  :)

Kuryakenn
Officer of Realm of Ages
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/587573

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: Hoping to begin raiding with FL next weekend
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 07:42:08 AM »

Welcome!

I happened to be AFK when you sent a tell earlier, but wanted to reply before turning in here. 

The CST times you listed above are no big deal, as we often have people join after we've started and inbetween targets.  I noticed you found our healer channel also already, so that's good.  I'll be around tomorrow off and on, so feel free to drop me a tell then if you have any questions.

0330 now, and no pie, so no point staying up!

See you in game!

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • circle of prophets facebook
    • Email
Re: Hoping to begin raiding with FL next weekend
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 07:14:56 PM »
Welcome will be glad to see a new cleric face in the channel 8) i dont' know if you were at the fridays raid was a bit buys so if i didn't personaly say hi to you , you can bonk me later for it .. but saying HI now 8) and welcome tot he team 8)
servant of the circle of prophets