Author Topic: El Bardo is back!  (Read 2790 times)

Heeth

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • Email
El Bardo is back!
« on: June 18, 2009, 09:12:58 PM »
 ;D

End of June.  Hopefully I'll be raiding with Freelance on June 26th.  I plan on doing a server Xfer back to Fennin on that day.  I haven't played in a while, so bear with my gimp ass level 81-ness.  Looking forward to seeing all the old timers again and meeting the new folks!

/selos on

P.S. - Ress is retired for good so I got no healer taging along with me.  I can't justify having a Cleric Bot when I can rent a Cleric Merc and not have to pay the monthly game fee on a 2nd account anymore.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 09:17:46 PM by Heeth »

Furro

• Global Moderator
  • Pies Anonymous
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
Re: El Bardo is back!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 07:14:08 AM »

/cheer!

Encourage others on your server to xfer with you!  Open raids should be enough to entice anyone!

Lisard

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 01:18:09 PM »
i can justify it for you, MErcs suck @$$ they cost a fortune and HoT you when your at 10%hp fighting a named lol lameness. mercs only good for rezzing /nod WB heeth!

Heeth

• Pie Hoarder
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 09:17:54 PM »
i can justify it for you, MErcs suck @$$ they cost a fortune and HoT you when your at 10%hp fighting a named lol lameness. mercs only good for rezzing /nod WB heeth!

Mercs definitely don't heal as well as I do on a box, but the other reason I don't have Ress's account re-upped is that my 2nd computer's motherboard exploded a few months back and I haven't had the need to replace the computer.  It's a big expence when I can just poke Furro for a heal...

;D

Lisard

• Slacker
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 11:39:43 PM »
HAHA, U gon need long Poking stick that can reach the Guild Lobby /nod =D