Author Topic: UF mini event ,, The first creation  (Read 2068 times)

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • circle of prophets facebook
    • Email
UF mini event ,, The first creation
« on: September 17, 2010, 09:13:57 PM »
Hey folks , some might already know COP is trying to help folks finish thier sod , and while the schedule is pretty rough being only two days a week free time from the normal raid schedule we have been making head way on tuesdays and wed.

This past week , we threw together our first Mini UF event the first creation which finishs off the group progression portion of UF.  We want to Run this for everyone who needs and we have designated wed at around 8pm cst  as the time we will be starting on these. if you are convorteum flagged and need this event please feel free to contact me , maglor , holr , or navi .. or send me an ingame e-mail ..
we have a lot of interest in this and many folks have worked hard in freelance and cop to help folks finish thier group progression we expect this to take a few weeks to get everyone done with this event, but hopfully we can cover each person who needs.
We look forward to hearing from folks who can make it .. if this time just isnt' good for you please see me directly so i can try to set an alternate time to help you with it.

Note: this is also ok for requesting anything in UF you might need help for. we try to help everyone and for some folks setting up an alterante schedule is what has to be done. so if this is what you need please be proactive and speak with us about scheduling. we understand it is sometimes hard to carve out time. but is equaly hard to come online when everyone is already busy one night and spam channels for help. is frustrating on both sides becuase we want to help but may not have the time right then. so scheduleing is best for everyone

thank you 8) all so much.

sincerly
frostfox
servant of the circle of prophets

frostfox

• Pie Hoarder
  • freelance cleric
    • View Profile
    • circle of prophets facebook
    • Email
Re: UF mini event ,, The first creation
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 10:44:41 PM »
hey update on this .. folks .. we ran this several times for folks grats those that got done .. in the future it will be put as a requested raid so if you need this done please schedule it with me. thanks 8)
servant of the circle of prophets