Author Topic: BST heal proc test  (Read 300 times)

Bumkus

• Jr. Pie Eater
  • freelance raider
    • View Profile
    • Email
BST heal proc test
« on: January 03, 2024, 07:43:23 PM »
So, I've been fiddling around with heal sticks this expansion.  By heal sticks, I mean LS T2/T3 weaps with heal procs and Reactive healing augs.  Anecdotally, i find these weapons generate Actual healing approximately equal to 1/2 the Actual healing of a maxed out Cleric Merc.  Overall, the Cleric merc puts out a lot more Total healing, but much of it is wasted due to heals going over max HP.  Heal procs from weapons are for smaller amounts and spread more evenly over time, so is not unusual to see 90% healing efficiency or better from heal procs.  A merc might run closer to 50% efficiency.

To get a better feel for just how much healing is generated, i ran some parses in the arena over on Test.  These parses are only 15 minutes each and both were done on my BST.  I'll have to run these again on my Bard or Rog once they complete Achievements in NoS and LS to make the reactive Augs.

One thing that stood out is how much more healing i got when running BST Bloodlust AA.  I have typically viewed Bloodlust as an Offensive AA exclusively.  This opens up defensive possibilities, at least for 42 seconds, which is how long Bloodlust lasts.